Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

3 hours ago, HenryJames said:
  Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.jpeg.b07dc18c542413b2787ba914139381f7.jpeg

Holy shit - I had no idea that she once looked so normal.  I revoke my judgment of Gavin for having married Guilfoyle.  Did the divorce + Obama break her? 

Kimberly_Guilfoyle_13.jpg?fit=620,9999px

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

Wait, he left those comments using his real name and title?  WTF?  I mean I know stupidity is a feature in Tennessee GOP politics, but come the fuck on...

The hypocrisy isn't a bug - it's a feature. It's flexing that he's so powerful that he can publicly be interested in an "out"/"other" group without facing consequences.

You should really read up on fascists behave. It helps to explain much of the modern conservative movement's behavior.

• Hook 'Em 4

Lulz. After watching that clip of Bethany Mandel, I'm convinced the  GQP should make her the official party spokesperson. She is the perfect embodiment of those stupid motherfuckers. Or make her a mascot, something.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

She ought just say, “politically correct.”

Republicans like that are either too stupid to throw out something like "politically correct" or they don't want to be caught bitching about the same fucking thing they've been using since the 1990s, because people would be bored by that.

Using a stillborn baby to steal $25,000?  

I mean, there has been some demented shit pulled in the last six years.  And for much more money.  But the fact that it was only using dead babies for $25k actually makes it more disgusting to me.  

I mean, if you want to contact the PR/Comms Director emma.settle@mail.house.gov and tell her you're with a right-to-life group that finds this so deplorable, they are taking action against Congressman Ogles.  I can't stop you.  If you want to make it look like Democrats have nothing to do with this, but rather the own intra-party pro-life factions are coming for this monster, I can't stop you.  I mean, I can't not not tell you that Heritage Funeral Home & Cemetery in Columbia, TN (Ogles own district office area) is owned by a relative/in-law.  And was possibly involved in the child garden idea.  Look, that's neither here nor there.  Whether or not Ogles decides to resign remains to be seen, based on the lack of shame---he probably won't.  But I wouldn't count out suicide at this point.

• Rage+1 1

5 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Using a stillborn baby to steal $25,000?  

I mean, there has been some demented shit pulled in the last six years.  And for much more money.  But the fact that it was only using dead babies for $25k actually makes it more disgusting to me.  

I mean, if you want to contact the PR/Comms Director emma.settle@mail.house.gov and tell her you're with a right-to-life group that finds this so deplorable, they are taking action against Congressman Ogles.  I can't stop you.  If you want to make it look like Democrats have nothing to do with this, but rather the own intra-party pro-life factions are coming for this monster, I can't stop you.  I mean, I can't not not tell you that Heritage Funeral Home & Cemetery in Columbia, TN (Ogles own district office area) is owned by a relative/in-law.  And was possibly involved in the child garden idea.  Look, that's neither here nor there.  Whether or not Ogles decides to resign remains to be seen, based on the lack of shame---he probably won't.  But I wouldn't count out suicide at this point.

He will get re-elected because he has an R next to his name and probably get a few more promotions within the party. I mean look at Santos and they don’t care  

• Like 1

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy