Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

45 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

If forced to choose the most masculine between Eddie Albert, John Wayne, Mel Brooks, and Jimmy Stewart, Ben would choose the one Hollywood star who didn't serve in WWII. 

Had to add him, but now we have to move this to the Holy Shit thread.  

https://ss.sites.mtu.edu/mhugl/2016/10/16/eddie-albert-in-the-battle-of-tarawa/

Edited by Bullneck
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Gengs1 said:

It’s finally here

They're looking for Chad:

EbsaT1iXgAAZr-C.jpg

The one girl is healthy.....

I should join, post my pic and then a pic of my financial statement tagged to my voter ID card.  See how much they care about dating a Republican.....

Edited by Aqua Buddha

It infuriates me that woke liberals insist on denying scientific and biological truths like that there are only two genders, that all mermaids are white, and that a brainy cartoon character who investigates ghost-based frauds with a group of teenagers and a talking dog is sexually attracted to men and only men.

• Haha 3

So basically, everything she just described about a fictional movie coming through her TV screen to cast evil spells on her family and home?  She's basically berating "hocus pocus 2" by using the plotline to "poltergeist"?  With no sense of artistic irony?  Just wanted to make sure I had that right.  She's not a fat attention whore?  Got it.  

They're not lesbians folks!  They're just two-short haired women, one with wrap-around Oakleys, hovering around a Subaru in a heavily wooded area.  

I mean, yeah...there might be some light scissoring later, but safety scissors.  Can't cut shit.

Now, Finchem has been caught in a lie from that same debate, where he said: “I don’t care for mail-in voting — that’s why I go to the polls.”

Arizona-based journalist Dillon Rosenblatt reported Wednesday that public records show that Finchem has voted by mail in 28 of Arizona’s previous 30 elections. In other words, as Rosenblatt wrote, “Finchem votes by mail almost 100% of the time.”

13 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

why would she agree to an interview ? 

Imagine saying the stupidest fucking things that you can think of and literally millions of people saying "hey you're right". 

Being a Republican pol is the easiest fucking job in the world.

• Hook 'Em 1

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy