Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

https://www.mediaite.com/online/the-hill-scrubs-articles-by-pro-trump-group-adviser-after-mediaite-report-on-nazi-remarks/

TLDR: Alt-righter who serves as policy advisor for America First Policies and worked on Trump’s National Hispanic Advisory Council, Trump’s National Diversity Coalition and the Trump campaign as a surrogate, is caught on camera saying "the only thing the Nazis didn't get right is they didn't keep fucking going."

11 minutes ago, Foosters said:

https://www.mediaite.com/online/the-hill-scrubs-articles-by-pro-trump-group-adviser-after-mediaite-report-on-nazi-remarks/

TLDR: Alt-righter who serves as policy advisor for America First Policies and worked on Trump’s National Hispanic Advisory Council, Trump’s National Diversity Coalition and the Trump campaign as a surrogate, is caught on camera saying "the only thing the Nazis didn't get right is they didn't keep fucking going."

Good people.  On both sides.  Remember that.  You keep forgetting that, and you shouldn't -- our president would be very disappointed in you.

White Man Is Accused of Seeking a Hit Man to Lynch His Black Neighbor: ‘$500 and He’s a Ghost

May 10, 2018

A white man in South Carolina sought a hit man to kill his black neighbor, hang the body from a tree and leave a “flaming cross” on the neighbor’s lawn, according to a court filing.

Fortunately for the neighbor, the hit man was an undercover agent with the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

The man accused of doing the hiring, Brandon Cory Lecroy, 25, was indicted by a grand jury this week on two charges related to the scheme. He faces up to 10 years in prison and a fine of up to $250,000 if convicted.

According to an arrest warrant affidavit, a confidential source tipped off the F.B.I. on March 19 that Mr. Lecroy, of Hodges, S.C., had reached out to an unnamed white supremacist organization seeking help in the murder.

merlin_137952273_81345f00-3372-4401-a764

More at the link.

Tl/dr: Burned-up looking fucker (obligatory: all that hate's burned you up, son) contacts a white supremacy organization (unnamed) to kill his black neighbor and burn a cross on his lawn. Alt-righters are too pussy to do the job themselves so the FBI poses as a hit man and busts him. He thinks $500 is reasonable payment to kill a man (or maybe it's all he can afford).

Edited by Bat Guano

5 minutes ago, Bat Guano said:

White Man Is Accused of Seeking a Hit Man to Lynch His Black Neighbor: ‘$500 and He’s a Ghost

May 10, 2018

A white man in South Carolina sought a hit man to kill his black neighbor, hang the body from a tree and leave a “flaming cross” on the neighbor’s lawn, according to a court filing.

Fortunately for the neighbor, the hit man was an undercover agent with the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

The man accused of doing the hiring, Brandon Cory Lecroy, 25, was indicted by a grand jury this week on two charges related to the scheme. He faces up to 10 years in prison and a fine of up to $250,000 if convicted.

According to an arrest warrant affidavit, a confidential source tipped off the F.B.I. on March 19 that Mr. Lecroy, of Hodges, S.C., had reached out to an unnamed white supremacist organization seeking help in the murder.

merlin_137952273_81345f00-3372-4401-a764

More at the link.

Tl/dr: Burned-up looking fucker (obligatory: all that hate's burned you up, son) contacts a white supremacy organization (unnamed) to kill his black neighbor and burn a cross on his lawn. Alt-righters are too pussy to do the job themselves so the FBI poses as a hit man and busts him. He thinks $500 is reasonable payment to kill a man (or maybe it's all he can afford).

Looks to me like he's already had enough of starting fires for this lifetime.  Makes sense he'd be hiring someone to take on that job for him.

• Like 2

Shocker: Candace Owens is only doing this for attention.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/the-newest-star-of-the-trump-movement-ran-a-trump-bashing?utm_term=.dfPNJJ5lG#.yjxMyyvEO

Yet Owens, suddenly a new face of the American right, was less than two years ago the CEO of an online publication that frequently mocked then-candidate Trump, including conducting a mock “investigation” into his penis size. (The story determined that it was likely very small.) And in a 2015 column for the site lambasting conservative Republicans, Owens wrote that it was “good news” that the “Republican Tea Party ... will eventually die off (peacefully in their sleep, we hope).”

Edited by Chuckie Finster
  • Like 1

Yet only one fucking idiot amongst a million white males within 25 miles acted that way. 
Im going to say, about sums up mentally ill. 

Why not both.
I think the point was that, were he a little more chocolatey with a gun on his hip, he’d be dead by cop.

13 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

The best part about this is that it pretends there is no white card.

The best part is that just a few years ago, Candace Owens was an anti-Trumper who used to mock his dick size. Funny how those blogger types sell out so easily. 

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

The best part is that just a few years ago, Candace Owens was an anti-Trumper who used to mock his dick size. Funny how those blogger types sell out so easily. 

This is probably too much for the pea brains in this thread, but you do realize this adds to her credibility, right?

9 hours ago, Thetexashammer said:

This is probably too much for the pea brains in this thread, but you do realize this adds to her credibility, right?

Oh I'm sure it was a Pauline conversion that set her on the path for Toilet Paper USA.  

10 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Ask yourself this: if you could wake up tomorrow and be black, would you?  If the answer is no quit making specious arguments about all the advantages black people have. 

"If you are white and you don't admit it's great, you're an asshole! And I'm a man, how many advantages can one person get?" always busted my gut.

Edited by Guest

15 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Ask yourself this: if you could wake up tomorrow and be black, would you?  If the answer is no quit making specious arguments about all the advantages black people have. 

I wouldn’t want to wake up as anyone else, even if they were white. 

I was not being facetious, I think a white card would help me tremendously. My Native American ancestry, which sadly does not meet the CDIB card criteria, results in my skin being an olive tone. Last week on a business trip I was approached by a group of black women that wanted me to grab a cart for their bags, the assumption being that I worked at the hotel. The staff at this particular hotel was primarily Hispanic, so I get it, but man it would’ve felt nice to have a white card handy. 

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy