Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

51 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

It'd be nicer if you stopped wearing a vest and bellman hat in public. 

Ha. They thought I was Hispanic and assumed I worked there, and that’s ok. So many people come up to me speaking Spanish, I really need this damn white card. 

Edited by Chrispy

"It's interesting to note that the clandestine branch of the CIA was housed on the top floor," he added. "No personnel were lost, but any and all documents were destroyed, just like a giant shredder. The Pentagon was hit in a wing being remodeled (but few people), that held a mountain of paperwork regarding 1 trillion dollars which the Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld, was having trouble accounting for. That mountain of paperwork became a pile of ash."
In a February 2013 post on the blog of a political action committee he established in 2012 called Elect a New Congress, Fawell said that Beyonce's husband, rapper Jay-Z, "has a long history of serving up the godless Illuminati" and shared a YouTube video that speculated that Beyonce's upcoming halftime performance at the Super Bowl would have Illuminati symbolism.

The Illuminati is a secret society that serves as the basis for a popular conspiracy theory that alleges that many of the world's leaders and celebrities are masterminding world events.
In the same blog post, Fawell said that the previous Super Bowl's halftime show, performed by Madonna, was satanic and influenced by the Illuminati. He also called Madonna a "narcissist skank with the crooked teeth."

giphy.gif
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:
"It's interesting to note that the clandestine branch of the CIA was housed on the top floor," he added. "No personnel were lost, but any and all documents were destroyed, just like a giant shredder. The Pentagon was hit in a wing being remodeled (but few people), that held a mountain of paperwork regarding 1 trillion dollars which the Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld, was having trouble accounting for. That mountain of paperwork became a pile of ash."
In a February 2013 post on the blog of a political action committee he established in 2012 called Elect a New Congress, Fawell said that Beyonce's husband, rapper Jay-Z, "has a long history of serving up the godless Illuminati" and shared a YouTube video that speculated that Beyonce's upcoming halftime performance at the Super Bowl would have Illuminati symbolism.

The Illuminati is a secret society that serves as the basis for a popular conspiracy theory that alleges that many of the world's leaders and celebrities are masterminding world events.
In the same blog post, Fawell said that the previous Super Bowl's halftime show, performed by Madonna, was satanic and influenced by the Illuminati. He also called Madonna a "narcissist skank with the crooked teeth."

giphy.gif

It's 2018 and people like that still insist upon themselves.

Well....Madonna DID have kinda jacked up teeth.  But I think she got them fixed.  I dunno.  Haven't paid much attention to her in a long time.

I wonder what his opinion is on David Cassidy, Boy George, and other music celebs of the 70s-80s?  I would subscribe to his newsletter.  I bet it's a fuckin' hoot.

For those that are heavy Twitter users like me, you've probably seen some @AmyMek tweets over the last 2-3 years. This HuffPost article about the women behind the Twitter handle is a crazy read. These are the kind of people that gain popularity through Trumpism. 

I get such satisfaction out of these people being outed. They cowardly hide behind computers urging hate and violence be directed at others due to their race, country of origin, and/or religion. When exposed, they whine and moan about being doxxed.  Let the light shine.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Pussy fascist screams are the best screams.  Relentless harassment and humiliation of these and their ilk is the recipe for success.  RELENTLESS.  Punch bullies in the fucking mouth, metaphorically.  Over and over and over.  And when they're down, pick 'em up and punch them again.  Ruin them.  Destroy them.  Speak the language they speak -- but speak it louder.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

lol, Brisket is a loon.

Naah, I just want to see what all the fuss is about the sweet delicious tears.  You get to enjoy all those sweet libtears, I just want to get me some sweet Trumpkin tears.  Goose, gander, etc.  Right?

8 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Naah, I just want to see what all the fuss is about the sweet delicious tears.  You get to enjoy all those sweet libtears, I just want to get me some sweet Trumpkin tears.  Goose, gander, etc.  Right?

When they go low, you go...lower? What a man. Swoon.

13 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I tried the decent high ground.  Lots of folks did.

It got us Trump and Trumpism.  Think I'll try something else.  

Good luck man on your journey, I mean that.

4 minutes ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

Good luck man on your journey, I mean that.

I'll have plenty of company.  Cruelty and vindictiveness win.  They always do.  Come join the winning team!  Right?  Isn't that how we're doing stuff nowadays?  Winning is all that matters?  And the meaner and more callous you are, the better?  I'm just getting with the program, happy to be here, hope I can help the ballclub.  You know, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, and sometimes...it rains.

Oh, and fuck your patronizing bullshit.  We've tried the high road, and kindness to our enemies.  Stupid fucking strategy.  Yes, be kind to the weak, the poor, the needy - ALWAYS.  Be kind to your friends.  But be fucking merciless to those who oppose you.

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Hook 'Em 1

Crazy world these days.  Amy Mek reports on Imans calling for "death to all Jews" and the excesses of a religion that actively prescribes death for criticism or rejection of that religion, and the left says she is the one with hate in her heart.   And you are laughing and celebrating the jailing of a guy who dared report on the trial of gangs of Muslims raping young girls.  I'll never understand you guys.  It's like you are some kind of aliens.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Crazy world these days.  Amy Mek reports on Imans calling for "death to all Jews" and the excesses of a religion that actively prescribes death for criticism or rejection of that religion, and the left says she is the one with hate in her heart.   And you are laughing and celebrating the jailing of a guy who dared report on the trial of gangs of Muslims raping young girls.  I'll never understand you guys.  It's like you are some kind of aliens.

She is.

lol fuck off moron

5b0da8b71a0000c504ce00bb.png?ops=scalefi

5b10442a2200003000eea2c5.png?ops=scalefi

5b0da46c1a00002700ce00b8.png?ops=scalefi

Is this the Alt-right thread of empathy now? Make up your mind, Rag.

On 5/23/2018 at 9:33 AM, Chrispy said:

I wouldn’t want to wake up as anyone else, even if they were white. 

I was not being facetious, I think a white card would help me tremendously. My Native American ancestry, which sadly does not meet the CDIB card criteria, results in my skin being an olive tone. Last week on a business trip I was approached by a group of black women that wanted me to grab a cart for their bags, the assumption being that I worked at the hotel. The staff at this particular hotel was primarily Hispanic, so I get it, but man it would’ve felt nice to have a white card handy. 

You can pretty much do whatever you want and no one cares. You are assumed to belong everywhere you go.

2 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

This incongruent trope has been repeated and presented as an original thought by almost every denizen in the Alt-Right-I'm-Struggling-Being-A-White-Upper-Class-Male-In-America-Orange-Knob-Slob-Society.  These Twitter knights of the great aryan burden are so often bereft of even a sliver of originality.  I wonder if they get frustrated when it's just a camp circle of recycling each other's thoughts to the same audience.   At the end of all the rabble rabble, they're ultimately pretty thin on substance. 

Can you imagine waking up everyday and getting on Twitter or a podcast and whining about the deterioration of "your maleness," your "masculinity and whiteness."  Do they not see how faggoty it looks to reveal that your entire worldview and ideology is sourced and founded upon a multitude of personal insecurities?  Most of them are a broken kaleidoscope of Freudian shortcomings.   

• Like 3

On 5/23/2018 at 9:33 AM, Chrispy said:

I wouldn’t want to wake up as anyone else, even if they were white. 

I was not being facetious, I think a white card would help me tremendously. My Native American ancestry, which sadly does not meet the CDIB card criteria, results in my skin being an olive tone. Last week on a business trip I was approached by a group of black women that wanted me to grab a cart for their bags, the assumption being that I worked at the hotel. The staff at this particular hotel was primarily Hispanic, so I get it, but man it would’ve felt nice to have a white card handy. 

Yeah right. Dude if you’re gonna make up a woe is me bullshit story to try to bash the libs at least make it somewhat believable and entertaining. Otherwise you’re just wasting space. 

12 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Yeah right. Dude if you’re gonna make up a woe is me bullshit story to try to bash the libs at least make it somewhat believable and entertaining. Otherwise you’re just wasting space. 

No, it happened. I’m beyond blessed, so if that story came across as a “woe is me” tale, then I failed to describe my account properly. It was a much needed moment of levity during an extremely stressful week. 

As always, taking a knee is almost always sign of respect. I suppose that is why hero marine longhorn Nate Boyer suggested it to his teammate Collin. How the trumpkins don’t understand this is beyond me. 

Oh yeah, dear leader said it was disrespectful. I forgot. 

Colin is black and speaking out against the heroes in Blue.  It is unimpossible that a hero could commit crimes despite actual video evidence of it, to these dipshits. These snowflakes aren’t capable of comprehending that every single cop might not be a hero. 

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy