Suspicious packages all over the place

SmokeyTheBear

15 minutes ago, alincoln said:

Who else is a likely recipient?

Taylor Swift

Nancy Pelosi (surely hers is lost in the mail)

Rachel Maddow

Dr. Ford

I'm sure that Avenatti will claim to have received a few.

Part of me wants to believe the perpetrator isn’t dumb enough to send packages to James Comey, Sessions, and Robert Mueller but I have my doubts.

It seems like the targets follow the pattern of Deep State/Soros/Liberal Hollywood/Media elite.

ETA:  So anyone ridiculed in a Jim Garrison cartoon.

5A640BAB-E5CC-4CA6-9D11-BE23E458A9D2_zps

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

The explosives have been reported to be "live" and thankfully none have gone off. Plus, they appear to be put together by someone with the technical skill of a 10 year old with a borderline normal IQ and Youtube access.  This is all very bizarre. 

1 minute ago, tjhooker said:

I've heard reported multiple times there isnt a triggering device in these bombs.  How do you expect a bomb to detonate without a triggering device?  Therefore probably the goal isnt to detonate it appears.

I think it was made by a glue eating moron like my son. He makes bombs and stuff with sticks and dirt and ground-up starter logs.  Convinces himself they are going to blow up.  The best part is the giant timer this dude used.  It's like he got his inspiration from Loony Tunes.  Believed he was making bomb, incapable of making a bomb.

14 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

If the FBI thought the Soros bomb was dangerous enough to detonate, and all the other bombs bore the same characteristics, I think questions regarding the bomb maker's competency are moot.

The dude was a nutter.  I'm sure he actively wanted to harm the people he sent these to.  But we are a long long way from saying he was competent.  Zero of them went off, for starters.  

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Yes, if you pack a pipe with gun powder and glass shards it is "inherently dangerous", particularly when you intentionally send it to someone. That must be why the FBI detonated the Soros bomb. Where are you reading there was no triggering device?

Where are you reading thatbthe fbi detonated one and only one of them?

6 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

The dude was a nutter.  I'm sure he actively wanted to harm the people he sent these to.  But we are a long long way from saying he was competent.  Zero of them went off, for starters.  

Agreed. Whoever sent these doesn't appear very competent (unless it's intentional).

42 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

Pic of the newest bomb confiscated.  This is getting serious.e5qvz8.jpg

Clearly a reddit/alt-right r/donald and something awful internet proud boy. This is such a troll/lib-tears edition of a bomb.

10 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Where are you reading thatbthe fbi detonated one and only one of them?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/US/billionaire-philanthropist-george-soros-home-explosive-device-found/story%3Fid=58683450

This is the link I posted upthread. The FBI may have subsequently detonated more, this one is just reporting on the Soros bomb.

8 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/US/billionaire-philanthropist-george-soros-home-explosive-device-found/story%3Fid=58683450

This is the link I posted upthread. The FBI may have subsequently detonated more, this one is just reporting on the Soros bomb.

Hmm. No mention of other packages in that article even though it was written at 8 pm.  

I guess this was the day before the others?

Edited by Pato del Muerto

2 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

NYPD detonated the De Niro bomb

4 hours ago, Newdoc said:

The explosives have been reported to be "live" and thankfully none have gone off. Plus, they appear to be put together by someone with the technical skill of a 10 year old with a borderline normal IQ and Youtube access.  This is all very bizarre. 

ahmed-mohamed-muslim-clock-bomb-boy-hoax

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

I think it was made by a glue eating moron like my son. He makes bombs and stuff with sticks and dirt and ground-up starter logs.  Convinces himself they are going to blow up.  The best part is the giant timer this dude used.  It's like he got his inspiration from Loony Tunes.  Believed he was making bomb, incapable of making a bomb.

The current theory is at some point this guy was traveling with a shitload of pipe bombs and probably didn’t arm them properly for fear of blowing himself up pre-mailing. 

5 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The current theory is at some point this guy was traveling with a shitload of pipe bombs and probably didn’t arm them properly for fear of blowing himself up pre-mailing. 

I honestly don't know if  those  things ever went in the mail. 

Edited by Trey3216

22 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

I honestly don't know if  those  things ever went in the mail. 

At least some definitely did.  They found a Biden one in a postal center.  Another was "returned to sender" to DWS.  And there's no way the dude drove to California to hand-deliver one.