Suspicious packages all over the place

SmokeyTheBear

6 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

His hair is a little unkempt for a cosmetologist.

DqcgpguWoAA1rSl.jpg

One of the arrest records says he used to live on Mayo Street.  May or may not be relevant.

Also:

DqchK-8U0AANmyl.jpg

May be 1/1024th related to Lizzy Warren.  "Native Americans For Trump"

Edited by clapclapclap
Allegedly alleged

15 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

I don’t understand how the lack of postmark is now a headline story. We send tens of thousands of pieces of mail from our office every year, and stuff comes back all the time without any mark on the stamps. When we send Christmas cards from home, we get a handful back without any marks on the stamp. When it comes to packages, they usually have a little sticker the USPS puts on them somewhere for scanning/tracking, but the stamps aren’t affected. This is basic shit that anybody who has ever mailed stuff should know, much less the “unnamed sources who work for usps” that are the alleged basis for these news reports.

Because people are fucking idiots. And while I don't believe the media has some agenda or hidden motives, I do believe they're as stupid and lazy as the rest of us, and just as prone to copying and pasting bullshit ass memes. Which validates this kind of total nonsense in the minds of our stupid, stupid society.

• Like 1

DqcgpguWoAA1rSl.jpg
One of the arrest records says he used to live on Mayo Street.  May or may not be relevant.
Also:
DqchK-8U0AANmyl.jpg
May be 1/1024th related to Lizzy Warren.  "Native Americans For Trump"

He drives that around south Florida and it doesn’t have any vandalism damage? Is the stickem on the decals dry yet?