Mail bombs CR thread

Zavala

1 minute ago, FondrenRoad said:

When are you going to stand up against extremism among your ranks?  The only solution I see is deporting all old white men until we can figure out how to vet them properly.  Just a pause while we work it out, you know.

No need to deport them, we can just send them all to camp while we figure it out.  Camp is fun!!!  Who doesn’t like camp?

2 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Have you seen the guy's van?  This is going to get the "mental illness" lip service treatment.  Like all white male nutjobs, he will undoubtedly be considered an individual.

Nevermind that he attempted to kill and maim for political gain, literally the definition of terrorism.

14 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I can make out two republican elephants and one presidential seal with trump’s face on it.

I can’t wait to find out what insanity is contained in all those paragraphs.

f7d8787877a407157e7d06491a65be42.jpg
3260eb31128b6c8488f892a445589eb8.jpg

"If this van is rockin', don't come knockin', because I am a Sovereign Citizen bearing arms as is my right under English Common Law which was the basis for good remnant left in our Rosicrucian-infested legal system, and I will not even roll down the window to breath in your chemtrail-infested atmosphere, but if you do not desist I will use the robot arms to snip off your head and extract and eat your pineal gland."

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Dirk X West said:

The texags thread for this is brilliant: https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2992218/1

It's like reading through an aggy game thread where they take an early lead but then go on to get blown out. 

I read it.  I laughed.  Then I got sad, because I could tell I was forcing my laughter because I don't want to believe these people exist.

3 minutes ago, MC Fresh Breath said:

This purports to be the passenger side of the van.  Not verified at all, but would seem to fit.

Dqcckx0WwAAqZSh.jpg

Politicians in cross-hairs (including Hillary) and explosions.  Uh, I think I know what Exhibit 1 at the trial is going to be.  Well, maybe Exhibit 13.  1-12 are the other things.

Suspect’s name supposedly Cesar Sayoc.

From a previous arrest -

Name: SAYOC, CESAR
Race: WHITE
Sex: MALE
Hair Color: BLACK
Eye Color: BROWN
Height: 6′ 1″ (1.85 m)
Weight: 265 lb (120 kg)
Birth Date: 3/17/1962
DC Number: 722010
Supervision Begin Date: 5/09/2014
Current Location: FT. LAUDERDALE

516f9ddfa928d7167f90fc42306b5748.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Ok, now that it's confirmed to be a trumper that set us up the bomb what are we gonna call this? Qnabomber? MAGAbomber?

I don't know, but Trump will continue to blame the "Democrat Party" and the media. And his base will eat it up. Authoritarian propaganda has to be the most easily predictable thing in the world. 

Just now, Zepol87 said:

Don't care what side you are on. If you have a van with that many stickers you should be arrested right away

It reminds me of when computer programs first came out that let just anybody do graphic design, so businesses quit hiring actual artists, and let Denise from Accounting put everything in bold outlined italic type, with shadows and red/blue stripes behind it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Politicians in cross-hairs (including Hillary) and explosions.  Uh, I think I know what Exhibit 1 at the trial is going to be.  Well, maybe Exhibit 13.  1-12 are the other things.

If you remember, Sarah Palin had crosshairs on Gabby Giffords' congressional district on her website.

2 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

From a previous arrest -

scarface-mark-margolis.jpg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, cabowabo said:

If these bombs are just dummy bombs, what the charge gonna be..... a misdemeanor?

Presidential pardon.  He was set up by deep state.  Something something George Soros.  Trumps approval among republicans goes up to 97%.

Edited by 'stache

4 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

From a previous arrest -

Ah shit, I wish I still had access to lexisnexis

And the Trumpkins on Twitter are going crazy and foaming at the mouth because “Cesar” and “Sayoc” aren’t “white names”.

And that he has a Native American sticker on his van and per Google, is connected to a company with Native American in the company name.

When he turns out to have as much Native American blood as Elizabeth Warren, watch the narrative do a 180.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 'stache said:

Presidential pardon.  He was set up by deep state.  Something something George Soros.  Trumps approval among republicans goes up to 97%.

I've yet to see anyone voice any sort of support for these kinds of actions, nor anyone making any excuses.  The reaction from the right is about 180 degrees from the reaction of the left when a sitting senator encouraged people to harass members of the opposite party.  I hope they fry this dude in very quick time.  

Just now, Bama Chick said:

And the Trumpkins on Twitter are going crazy and foaming at the mouth because “Cesar” and “Sayoc” aren’t “white names”.

And that he has a Native American sticker on his van and per Google, is connected to a company with Native American in the company name.

When he turns out to have as much Native American blood as Elizabeth Warren, watch the narrative do a 180.

Make him take a dna test.