Mail bombs CR thread

Zavala

Just now, pepper brooks said:

I've yet to see anyone voice any sort of support for these kinds of actions, nor anyone making any excuses.  The reaction from the right is about 180 degrees from the reaction of the left when a sitting senator encouraged people to harass members of the opposite party.  I hope they fry this dude in very quick time.  

I was joking, obviously.  But you have already seen that it's the media's fault for being so mean to dear leader.  If they would just be civil by not ever criticizing him or reporting on things he says and does without proclaiming his greatness they wouldn't get bombed.

7 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Suspect’s name supposedly Cesar Sayoc.

From a previous arrest -

Name: SAYOC, CESAR
Race: WHITE
Sex: MALE
Hair Color: BLACK
Eye Color: BROWN
Height: 6′ 1″ (1.85 m)
Weight: 265 lb (120 kg)
Birth Date: 3/17/1962
DC Number: 722010
Supervision Begin Date: 5/09/2014
Current Location: FT. LAUDERDALE

516f9ddfa928d7167f90fc42306b5748.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cesar Altieri Sayoc from what I've read.  Sayoc-mostly in Phillipines and USA, but unknown origin.  Altieri-Italian.  Cesar-Spanish, Portuguese, French.

If I'm guessing his family background, I'd say he is descended from the Spanish people who originally conquered the Philippines and who migrated here after we conquered Spain.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Js1 said:

(1) and (2) are both terrorism regardless.

We need to make sure of his political affiliation and skin color before we make this call.

13 minutes ago, pepper brooks said:

I'd be fine if they go ahead and fry him in old sparky as soon as it is determined he's the guilty party.  

By "him" I assume you mean DOTARD?

4 minutes ago, Asithappens said:

False flag!

False flag!

Where's Alex Jones TexasHammer when we need him!

fixy

Just now, FondrenRoad said:

Cesar Altieri Sayoc from what I've read.  Sayoc-mostly in Phillipines and USA, but unknown origin.  Altieri-Italian.  Cesar-Spanish, Portuguese, French.

If I'm guessing his family background, I'd say he is descended from the Spanish people who originally conquered the Philippines and who migrated here after we conquered Spain.

So, another blood-thirsty immigrant.

2 minutes ago, pepper brooks said:

I've yet to see anyone voice any sort of support for these kinds of actions, nor anyone making any excuses.  The reaction from the right is about 180 degrees from the reaction of the left when a sitting senator encouraged people to harass members of the opposite party.  I hope they fry this dude in very quick time.  

I'm not sure what you're talking about, but was it worse that the president calling the media the "enemy of the state" and encouraging physical violence against them?  Calling for his opponent to be jailed?  

Sorry, I forgot.  "BOTH SIDES!!!!"

1 minute ago, FondrenRoad said:

Also one sticker says Native American something.  One sticker says Seminole.  

1 minute ago, tjhooker said:

Uh, tap the breaks.  His picture doesn't look white to me but maybe Hispanic.  LOL I am going to laugh my ass off if he is because it will blow many of y'all's mind.  He could be white but he looks Cuban.

That'll really own the libs.  When the maga bomber is a messican.  The wall would have prevented this.  Democrats are to blame!!!!

2 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Or anti-Castro Cuban. 

And right on cue, folks!!!!!

12 bombs mailed to Democrat critics of the president.

Suspect driving a white creeper van COVERED in Trump and MAGA stickers.

BUT HIS NAME SOUNDS IMMIGRANTY!!!! DON’T JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS!!!!!

It’s fascinating to watch this particular pathology in real time.

• Like 1

Just now, Bama Chick said:

And right on cue, folks!!!!!

12 bombs mailed to Democrat critics of the president.

Suspect driving a white creeper van COVERED in Trump and MAGA stickers.

BUT HIS NAME SOUNDS IMMIGRANTY!!!! DON’T JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS!!!!!

It’s fascinating to watch this particular pathology in real time.

Fascinating, but predictable.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

giphy.gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

Doesn't own anything.  When it broke everyone was laughing it was an "old white guy".  Just jumped on it.  I dont think the race matters about terrorist but it was a huge deal here for many.

tjhookder: Race doesn't matter about terrorist!

also tjhooker: I'm going to laugh my ass off if he's hispanic to own the libs!

Get a grip dude.

2 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

Doesn't own anything.  When it broke everyone was laughing it was an "old white guy".  Just jumped on it.  I dont think the race matters about terrorist but it was a huge deal here for many.

Pretty sure his political fanaticism as evidenced by his van is the big deal for people talking about this.  But keep deflecting.  

Just now, MixtyMotions said:

This is just a clever trick to throw the scent off Debbie.  I'm still betting Debbie sent those bombs.

Hey fuckface, It doesn't end well when you joke about terrorism being committed by members of the minority party, especially when many of the majority party's supporters are a bunch of violent nut jobs.

1 minute ago, 'stache said:

Pretty sure his political fanaticism as evidenced by his van is the big deal for people talking about this.  But keep deflecting.  

tjhooker is trying to take it back old school when Spaniards and Italians weren't considered "white."  Hell, even the Irish weren't considered "white" for a while which I always found ridiculous.  Who is whiter than the Irish?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, pepper brooks said:

Well there's a big difference between assassination attempts and yelling at someone.

22 minutes ago, NaTeWHO said:

I've always had a theory that there is a direct correlation between the number of bumper stickers on a vehicle and the owners mental health.

Bad theory. I'm bat shit crazy and I only have 2 no wait 3 oh yeah that one on the windshield 4. Ok, maybe you're right.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, elguapo said:

tjhookder: Race doesn't matter about terrorist!

also tjhooker: I'm going to laugh my ass off if he's hispanic to own the libs!

Get a grip dude.

Hey, don't talk to him like he's dumb! He's got a government degree! He's smart, not like everybody says, like dumb!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Texas73 said:

When did 56 get to be old as in old white male?

1967. The Age Discrimination in Employment Act, or ADEA, was passed in 1967 and makes sure that people over 40 can't be descriminated due to age.

56 is, like, way older than 40 dude.

So old. SAD!