Mail bombs CR thread

Zavala

20 minutes ago, cabowabo said:
23 minutes ago, 'stache said:
Presidential pardon.  He was set up by deep state.  Something something George Soros.  Trumps approval among republicans goes up to 97%.

Kind of like what Hillary would have done to the Scalise shooter?

Boom! 

Like clockwork. Maybe give texags a try. You'd fit right in. 

3 minutes ago, relapse98 said:

Bad theory. I'm bat shit crazy and I only have 2 no wait 3 oh yeah that one on the windshield 4. Ok, maybe you're right.

I only have a few bumper stickers. I'm not crazy, they're there for a reason. I use them to hold the little King Cake Babies to the car. One little toy baby for each beautiful child on my street. I show them to the moms as they push the strollers past. They walk really fast.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, UTCzech III said:

Dude's twitter, perfectly normal...

https://twitter.com/hardrock2016

Wow.  Dude can barely put together a sentence.  His linkedin, https://www.linkedin.com/in/cesar-altieri-45424988, is pretty crazy too.  Dude picked up 4 BAs and went to Vet school in the future.  The eye conversion thing is interesting.

"

Brevard College, N.C./Univ of N.C. at Charlotte

BA, Business, Finance, Economics , Biology,, Veterinary Medicine Graduate 2021 from High Point Univ.
1980  1984

Career decision of becoming a Horse Doctor was always a love for animals, which were here first and never do anything to anyone. And respect all living things. My family very sound Sayoc name in Medical field Grandfather Col. Baltazar Zook Sayoc that perfect the conversion oriental eye to Americanize. The first plastic surgeon to be observed by 8 million people in NY city Hospital. He over through Communist Philippines liberated island. He built all hospitals in Philippines islands and sets standards highest level. Most surgeon use his instruments which are patented. And a lot surgeon use today. Also Sayoc intl. schools marshals arts Kali that used to over throw communist party . Also one 5 Hero's disciplinary my mother Madeline Sayoc Giardiello First president Pharmacy Cosmetic Association, Who Who Business Women of Year, Soul buyer consultant for Home Shopping Network, head number 1 marketing consul in World Aventura Marketing consul, up for city counsel women Aventura,"

2 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Wow.  Dude can barely put together a sentence.  His linkedin, https://www.linkedin.com/in/cesar-altieri-45424988, is pretty crazy too.  Dude picked up 4 BAs and went to Vet school in the future.  The eye conversion thing is interesting.

"

Brevard College, N.C./Univ of N.C. at Charlotte

BA, Business, Finance, Economics , Biology,, Veterinary Medicine Graduate 2021 from High Point Univ.
1980  1984

Career decision of becoming a Horse Doctor was always a love for animals, which were here first and never do anything to anyone. And respect all living things. My family very sound Sayoc name in Medical field Grandfather Col. Baltazar Zook Sayoc that perfect the conversion oriental eye to Americanize. The first plastic surgeon to be observed by 8 million people in NY city Hospital. He over through Communist Philippines liberated island. He built all hospitals in Philippines islands and sets standards highest level. Most surgeon use his instruments which are patented. And a lot surgeon use today. Also Sayoc intl. schools marshals arts Kali that used to over throw communist party . Also one 5 Hero's disciplinary my mother Madeline Sayoc Giardiello First president Pharmacy Cosmetic Association, Who Who Business Women of Year, Soul buyer consultant for Home Shopping Network, head number 1 marketing consul in World Aventura Marketing consul, up for city counsel women Aventura,"

<insert Trump I love the poorly educated video>

38 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

They need to be confronted with this constantly right now. I couldn't believe the amount of bitching, hypocrisy, and cognitive dissonance I saw the past few days that this was a leftist, was a setup by the left to make them sympathetic, or the result of CNN. This shit is staring at you in the face Trump and GOP supporters, your state run news channel and authoritarian dear leader is completely responsible for this, don't even try to claim this is a mental illness issue.

Edited by GSU&UT

Yeah, he’s exactly what people who haven’t had their brains rotted out by hate and Trumpism thought he was.

And I don’t give a fuck if he’s using affiliation with the Seminole tribe to gain a business advantage - he’s 100% a stereotypical old white man Trumpkin.

ac0198f1e9d0cf113eb9e03b023e25a5.jpg

There’s a reason Soros got the first bomb. Dude was eat up with hate for him. And TMZ and The Washington Post/Amazon/ Jeff Bezos better be screening their mail if his Twitter feed is any guide.

• Like 1

Just now, horncyclist said:

So mentally handicapped, probably schizophrenic. Repubs are gonna go with the mental health angle. Unfortunately, most of the traits exhibited by this guy would apply to Trump and supporters.

I mean, the mental health angle is probably legit.  The thing is, that's not inconsistent with the notion that Trump should wield his influence more responsibly.    The crazies are also watching his repeated shows of approval for political violence against his enemies. 

Just now, Biff Tannen said:

Crazy how out front of the media that the internet is.   CNN just now reporting they got his name.

Creates a conflict when trying to provide relevant news as quickly as possible. Forces errors to be reported to keep up and get ahead of the rumors and real news being spread online. Of course those errors then get blasted as premeditated and part of some deep state conspiracy. 

• Like 1

Just now, tjhooker said:

You literally cant comprehend 2 things at once.  Race doesn't matter who cares what race a terrorist is?  2nd point I was making is everyone here was all happy it was an old white guy so I was commenting on that.  I truly think the high amounts of soy consumed by some people here has damaged the part of the brain that deals with logic.

LOL. You truly think that, huh?

Can I subscribe to your newsletter? Where do I send my 9.95?

Just now, Mojo Hand said:

I mean, the mental health angle is probably legit.  The thing is, that's not inconsistent with the notion that Trump should wield his influence more responsibly.    The crazies are also watching his repeated shows of approval for political violence against his enemies. 

Right. It used to be "the President was beaming instructions into my brain to me to kill kill kill blood oh the horror kill kill" was a sign the guy was crazy.  Now it is a generally factual news report.

Just now, Mojo Hand said:

"Mentally handicapped" is the fucking point.  Trump LOVES the poorly educated, his base is the deplorable (yep, the right word) masses.  He APPEALS to "crazy," which means that he fucking OWNS the crazy.

This is inevitable.

What is also inevitable is that someone else will come along who's a better bomb-builder, and this story won't end cleanly next time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MixtyMotions said:

My initial reaction is EXACTLY the same as it was to the culprit in the shooting of Steve Scalise and other GOP Congressmen at the baseball practise.  Nutcases.  I don't know if they were/are mentally ill, but in my book they're nutcases.

No shit. There are a lot of nut cases out there. Maybe the president shouldn’t feed them conspiracy theories on a daily basis. 

1 minute ago, 'stache said:

Yes.  It's because you don't agree with the left.  That's all, nothing more.

Is "soy boy" the new "cuck?"

Because if so, yeah, I drink soy milk, because I'm lactose intolerant.

1 minute ago, tjhooker said:

I guess since I dont go left makes me a black mark on the university for you.  I'm sorry to disappoint you soy boy.

Yes.  You are just going all-in to enhance your credibility....

On October 26th, conservative writer Will Sommer posted an article titled "How 'soy boy' became the far right's favorite insult" to Medium.[3] The following day, Mic[6] published an op-ed by writer Chris Caesar titled "How 'soy boy' became the alt-right's new favorite insult." Also on October 27th, The Daily Dot[9] published an article titled "‘Soy boys’ is the far-right’s newest favorite insult." 

Remember, dude, everyone is laughing AT you, not with you.  

• Haha 1