Mail bombs CR thread

Zavala

Just now, 'stache said:

So how does Rush turn this back to false flag?  They got the wrong guy?  Media made this guy up?  Law enforcement is part of deep state?  Guy is paid by George Soros to act MAGA and go to jail?

Everything that has happened today is perfectly consistent with the false flag theory.  If anything, this being a false flag is now more likely.

9 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Honestly, this is the one time in my life that I've seen the benefit of Twitter. We get a real look inside this dude's brain.  I feel like Clarice chatting with Hannibal.  

well, if hannibal were highly regarded

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68

3 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

I guess since I dont go left makes me a black mark on the university for you.  I'm sorry to disappoint you soy boy.

I have so thoroughly enjoyed watching your transformation from run of the mill poster to wearing a diaper to own the libs and posting pictures of your pay stub because you're not mad you're actually laughing, all because of some minor disagreement on a college football message board. I love the internet. 

• Like 4

Just now, deech said:

Kind of glad I have no clue WTF soy boy means.

Its some sort of "insult" that kinda proves the ignorance of the one saying it. They learn a new term like beta, cuck, soy boy, etc. and just parrot it over and over. But they are like totally smart.

5 minutes ago, 'stache said:

So how does Rush turn this back to false flag?  They got the wrong guy?  Media made this guy up?  Law enforcement is part of deep state?  Guy is paid by George Soros to act MAGA and go to jail?

"he's a mexican! BUILD THAT WALL!!!"

It's kind of surprising that there aren't more people out there doing shit like this.  Think about how many mushbrained boomers are out there watching FNC 20 hours a day and believe Soros/Obungler/Hilldawg/Nancy are worse than Hitler.  If that's what you believe, then why not send out some packages?  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wildcat09 said:

I'm pretty sure every single dipshit who uses "soy boy" as an insult would get their asses kicked by my disabled mom.

To be fair, when I was younger, being a Texican, I may have said soy boy.  But I'm over 40 now, so soy man.

Also, I don't consume much soy.  Some edamame at the sushi joint every now and then, and there was this really good noodle dish at the Alamo Drafthouse that used some fried tofu in it, and I ordered that a coupla times.  So, I'm barely soy-ish.  But if I were the kinda moron that spouted "soy boy" as a pejorative, I'd actually WISH that I had some easy biochemical cause to blame for my stupidity, because at least I could blame an external source.  As it stands, it seems that those who use the pejorative are just free-standing morons.

Either the fever breaks now, or we're in for a rough ride. If the Trumpkins continue to deny the poison in their midst and their own minds, calling this a false flag or whatever, then there truly is nothing that will bring them back to reality.

Shit, what am I saying? I've thought about making a post like this many, many times in the past 2 years, and every time I held off, and the result was always the same: the same 35% dug themselves even deeper into the trump swamp. The fever won't break, not this time, and not the next time either. MAGA mass shooter? No problem. It's gonna happen, and the Trumpkins will be fine with it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tjhooker said:

I guess crazy people never did things like this before Trump.  It's obviously Trump's fault.  Nice logic.

Ergo, it's okay for the president to feed them conspiracy theories on a daily basis.  Forget about the terrorist stuff for a minute.  Do you really think the conspiracy theories Trump promotes on twitter and at his rallies is okay?  Asking for a soy boy.

1 minute ago, relapse98 said:

<insert Trump I love the poorly educated video>

So further googling.

Baltazar Zook Sayoc, and his son Chris, lived in NYC and founded a martial arts school.  https://sayoc.com/history/

Chris is actually younger than Cesar, so I'm not sure how Baltazar could possibly be his grandpa.  Plus, Baltazar was only 10 years old when Cesar's mom, Madeleine Sayoc Giardello, was born. She also seems like a shady, but successful, businesswoman in Florida.  Some of those NY Sayocs moved to Florida in 1980, so maybe she was married to one of them for a minute, but none of them could have been Cesar's father that late in the game.  

I guess the only question left is whether Cesar had long term schizophrenia or a more recent psychotic break.

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

To be fair, when I was younger, being a Texican, I may have said soy boy.  But I'm over 40 now, so soy man.

Also, I don't consume much soy.  Some edamame at the sushi joint every now and then, and there was this really good noodle dish at the Alamo Drafthouse that used some fried tofu in it, and I ordered that a coupla times.  So, I'm barely soy-ish.  But if I were the kinda moron that spouted "soy boy" as a pejorative, I'd actually WISH that I had some easy biochemical cause to blame for my stupidity, because at least I could blame an external source.  As it stands, it seems that those who use the pejorative are just free-standing morons.

But, do you eat arugula?

2 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

I'll help out with a definition.  It really does fit a lot here.

Slang used to describe males who completely and utterly lack all necessary masculine qualities. This pathetic state is usually achieved by an over-indulgence of emasculating products and/or ideologies.

The origin of the term derives from the negative effects soy consumption has been proven to have on the male physique and libido.

The average soy boy is a feminist, nonathletic, has never been in a fight, will probably marry the first girl that has sex with him, and likely reduces all his arguments to labeling the opposition as "Nazis".

See also: cuck, beta/omega male, orbiter, kissless virgin, male feminist

Every accusation is a confession.

3 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

I guess crazy people never did things like this before Trump.  It's obviously Trump's fault.  Nice logic.

I guess grass fires never started before this guy who tosses lit matches onto the dry grass all the time.  It's obviously the lit match-tosser's fault.  Nice logic.

Dude.

You'd be better off if you confessed to consuming a pound of soy a day, thus causing you brain-rot, because as it stands, you're just demonstrating garden-variety self-contained stupidity.

21 minutes ago, horncyclist said:

So mentally handicapped, probably schizophrenic. Repubs are gonna go with the mental health angle. Unfortunately, most of the traits exhibited by this guy would apply to Trump and supporters.

Wait a minute. You're saying that a guy who posted this might be a little off?

"We Unconquered Seminole, Tribe,entire Hard Rock,Millions ofour custom say absolutely NO to Andrew Gillum can't handle his own city Tallahassee,Fl Leon county highest crime ever 4 yrs 70.60%in state Fla.Gillum plan tax all businesses 40%, that stop business.Under FBI investigation"

Edited by Horn Under a Bad Sign

5 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

So further googling.

Baltazar Zook Sayoc, and his son Chris, lived in NYC and founded a martial arts school.  https://sayoc.com/history/

Chris is actually younger than Cesar, so I'm not sure how Baltazar could possibly be his grandpa.  Plus, Baltazar was only 10 years old when Cesar's mom, Madeleine Sayoc Giardello, was born. She also seems like a shady, but successful, businesswoman in Florida.  Some of those NY Sayocs moved to Florida in 1980, so maybe she was married to one of them for a minute, but none of them could have been Cesar's father that late in the game.  

I guess the only question left is whether Cesar had long term schizophrenia or a more recent psychotic break.

Actually, Chris has a little resemblance, so maybe Cesar is Baltazar's illegitimate son.

5 minutes ago, Bat Guano said:

Either the fever breaks now, or we're in for a rough ride. If the Trumpkins continue to deny the poison in their midst and their own minds, calling this a false flag or whatever, then there truly is nothing that will bring them back to reality.

Shit, what am I saying? I've thought about making a post like this many, many times in the past 2 years, and every time I held off, and the result was always the same: the same 35% dug themselves even deeper into the trump swamp. The fever won't break, not this time, and not the next time either. MAGA mass shooter? No problem. It's gonna happen, and the Trumpkins will be fine with it.

This guy gets it.  Find a bunch of dry, flammable material (scared FNC-watching brains).  Toss buckets of lit matches on them.  Disclaim responsibility when the utterly predictable conflagration starts.  That's the Trump and Trumpkin playbook, and it's 100% predictable.

It's only going to get worse.  Drive around Texas in July tossing matches everywhere you go -- it WILL get worse.  It's the only possible outcome.

3 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

But, do you eat arugula?

I have a coupla times, in a salad mix, and on a couple of different prosciutto and arugula pizzas -- those were pretty good.  I like my greens slightly bitter, like my soul.

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I guess grass fires never started before this guy who tosses lit matches onto the dry grass all the time.  It's obviously the lit match-tosser's fault.  Nice logic.

Dude.

You'd be better off if you confessed to consuming a pound of soy a day, thus causing you brain-rot, because as it stands, you're just demonstrating garden-variety self-contained stupidity.

There is a lot of misguided hate in this country.  You prob were not as outraged when Trump Jr.'s wife opened a package of white powder and had to be rushed to hospital or the Republicans were gunned down on the baseball field.  Nobody is dialing down the insane rhetoric.  Its only going to get worse.  

10 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

It's kind of surprising that there aren't more people out there doing shit like this.  Think about how many mushbrained boomers are out there watching FNC 20 hours a day and believe Soros/Obungler/Hilldawg/Nancy are worse than Hitler.  If that's what you believe, then why not send out some packages?  

3 minutes ago, AtticusFinch said:

There is a lot of misguided hate in this country.  You prob were not as outraged when Trump Jr.'s wife opened a package of white powder and had to be rushed to hospital or the Republicans were gunned down on the baseball field.  Nobody is dialing down the insane rhetoric.  Its only going to get worse.  

Trump, the president, has openly called for violence against his political opponents and the media in general on many occasions, including recently.  I really can't think many of any parallel examples coming from similarly high profile Democratic politicians, in terms of frequency or explicitness.  I agree there is rancor and paranoia all around, but this is not a "both sides" situation here.

Edited by Dirk X West
  • Like 7

1 minute ago, AtticusFinch said:

This is a very good point I had not considered. It's almost as if one side is bad for supporting violence against the other side, but then that other side is also bad for supporting violence. I feel like there's a succinct way to summarize your ground breaking thoughts on current political discourse, but I can't put my finger on it. Maybe something like "each side" or "two sides" but I don't think those quite encapsulate your brilliance. I'll keep trying and get back to you. 

• Like 3

That softball field was in my fucking backyard and every single person around here, most liberal democrats were outraged. Trump is guiltier than anyone for fomenting violence and he does so from the most prominent position in the world. There's a reason blame should be placed squarely on him. This was inevitable.
  • Like 1