Mail bombs CR thread

Zavala

So when people called me an imbecile, moron, idiot, fuck, Trumpkin, nazi and stupid I assume that is projection too?  BTW that all started way before I started applying the soy boy definition to some of you.

Imbecile, moron, idiot, and stupid are earned, merit-based titles.

Titles that you appear to be vigorously defending. I wouldn’t worry, you’re going to hold onto them for quite some time.

Is he a Republican or a Democrat?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/26/politics/suspicious-packages-arrest/index.html

This says he's Republican:

He is a registered Republican, according to Florida Department of State spokeswoman Sarah Revell, citing the state's Division of Elections records.

But this says he's Democrat:

Sayoc had a string of arrests dating back to the early 1990s, Florida Department of Law Enforcement records show. Notable among them is a 2002 arrest by Miami police over an offense described in online records as a "threat to bomb" and "threaten to discharge destructive device."
The records show eight arrests, including on suspicion of grand theft, battery, fraud, drug possession and probation violations.

• Fuck You 9

1 minute ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Gotta be honest -- I thought it was gonna be a deranged Bernie Bro, as a right winger trying to bomb Wasserman Schultz makes about as much sense as a Horn fan longing for the firing of Mike Stoops.

see. there's the problem. these people are fucking idiots. don't try to apply logic to this. you will lose every time.

Just now, tjhooker said:

So when people called me an imbecile, moron, idiot, fuck, Trumpkin, nazi and stupid I assume that is projection too?  BTW that all started way before I started applying the soy boy definition to some of you.

Stop saying dumb things with obvious logical holes?

I mean, a ton of us are life long Republicans. You aren't talking to a bunch of flaming liberals. You act like you are getting flamed for partisanship when it's simply the things you are saying.

And then you toss out some rando insult no one has ever heard of which at the moment ironically is more descriptive of the side you are trying to defend.

4 minutes ago, MixtyMotions said:

Is he a Republican or a Democrat?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/26/politics/suspicious-packages-arrest/index.html

This says he's Republican:

But this says he's Democrat:

I remember when you used to try to pretend you weren't a total piece of crap.  Looks like you let the hate embrace you.  Did you graduate from donut boy to emperor of the Bugtussle County GOP yet?

Just now, tjhooker said:

There is no way soy boy doesn't perfectly describe much of the far left movement.  A lot of them eat soy, are Male feminist and love to call people Nazis.  How does that describe trump supporters which BTW I dont think I have been defending at all here.

Did you not just read that you are talking to a bunch of people who aren't far left? And wonder why you are getting your intelligence questioned? C'mon man.

Trump supporters are the biggest fucking soy boys out. Drink Bud Light, wear t shirts and cargo shorts, shave with a Gillette razor, scared of Mexicans and Mooslims. It's not possible to be a bigger pussy. That guy who said "Leave Britney Alone" or whatever is more manly than these gaping vaginas.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, tjhooker said:

That's the definition of something else but not soy boy.  Please, reread the definition. 

Soy Boy

Slang used to describe males who completely and utterly lack all necessary masculine qualities. This pathetic state is usually achieved by an over-indulgence of emasculating products and/or ideologies.

The origin of the term derives from the negative effects soy consumption has been proven to have on the male physique and libido.

The average soy boy is a feminist, nonathletic, has never been in a fight, will probably marry the first girl that has sex with him, and likely reduces all his arguments to labeling the opposition as "Nazis".

See also: cuck, beta/omega male, orbiter, kissless virgin, male feminist

That sounds like the definition of a Trump supporter to me.

5 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

DqcjnUsUwAE-lIs?format=jpg&name=900x900

I didn't see this in the first set of pictures. This is the most insane part of that entire van.

He's such a big fan of the Carolinas and doesn't even know how to spell Wake Forest. One R there, big guy.

THANK YOU ALL POLICE MILITARY VET
SOCCER THE GREATEST SPORT
WE STAND HAND OVER HEART PLEDGE.

Is this guy related to Borat?

23 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

This.

It’s actually funny to watch the self-ownage of using an unoriginal and widely inapplicable pejorative that almost certainly falls into the “every accusation is a confession” column.

When you think you’re impressing people with your “manliness,” but you’re really just making them all laugh at you...well, it’s kinda perfect in this day and age.

He’s been in fights though! Are you not impressed by his manly manliness?!

11 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

That's the definition of something else but not soy boy.  Please, reread the definition. 

Soy Boy

Slang used to describe males who completely and utterly lack all necessary masculine qualities. This pathetic state is usually achieved by an over-indulgence of emasculating products and/or ideologies.

The origin of the term derives from the negative effects soy consumption has been proven to have on the male physique and libido.

The average soy boy is a feminist, nonathletic, has never been in a fight, will probably marry the first girl that has sex with him, and likely reduces all his arguments to labeling the opposition as "Nazis".

You seem really infatuated with emasculated males. I mean,  not that there's nothing wrong with that. You do you, big boy.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

Soy Boy

Yeah, the bolded is exactly what I described.