Right Wing Extremist Violence Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

12 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

Again, this place is the leftist version of Texags politics.  Both are entertaining as hell.  

I'd say most people here are simply that anti-Trump.  I'm sure as hell no leftist.  But Trump is a horrible, horrible threat to our country.  

People like you are enabling him, so kindly go fuck yourself. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

All the muh Russia shit on this board.  

The Russia shit that has lead to actual indictments of a bunch of Trumps campaign staff and transition team? 

How many indictments have we gotten from pizzagate, or QAnon.  Texags and Rs are the party of birtherism & Jade Helm, which were both complete scams that the Republican President and Republican govenor of Texas fell for and pushed. 

But both sides.  Rube 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

The Russia shit that has lead to actual indictments of a bunch of Trumps campaign staff and transition team? 

How many indictments have we gotten from pizzagate, or QAnon.  Texags and Rs are the party of birtherism & Jade Helm, which were both complete scams that the Republican President and Republican govenor of Texas fell for and pushed. 

But both sides.  Rube 

Also worth calling out, JADE HELM WAS RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tjhooker said:

giphy.gif

Srsly tho. You can't believe that people would oppose a unqualified, incurious, incompetent person who tries to make up for it by using racist dog whistles and lying his way out of every corner he paints himself in to unless they are of a particular political bent.

I've said earlier on one of these threads that Trumpism has robbed me of voting any political identity because fundamental intelligence, competency, ability to learn, absent of corruptness is more important than how progressive tax rates should be or whatever political issue of the day is.  My vote is simply:  do I want people in charge that care about our country or a bunch of nitwit grifters that try govern by meme?

Apparently the stats show that blackpeople are actually 200% more likely to commit a hate crime than a white person: 

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/the-collapsing-hate-crimes-narratives/

But facts confound the narrative. FBI statistics for 2015 (the most recent available at the time of the 2018 U.S. Commission on Civil Rights Hate Crimes Hearing ) show that there were 1,997,700 violent crimes in the U.S. A total of 5,850 crimes were designated hate crimes — whether violent or non-violent. There were 15,696 cases of murder or manslaughter in the U.S., of which 8, or .0005, were designated hate crimes. There were 764,449 aggravated assaults, of which 681, or .00089, were designated hate crimes. There were 124,047 rapes, of which 12, or .000096, were designated hate crimes. There were 327,374 robberies, of which 120, or .00036, were designated hate crimes.

Despite media flogging, there’s little credible evidence of an appreciable increase since then. In 2017, nearly 90 percent of reporting police departments registered zero hate crimes in their respective jurisdictions. True, not all hate crimes are reported. But neither are non-hate crimes. Moreover, not all incidents designated as hate crimes are motivated by animus toward the victim’s identity, and that’s not counting hoaxes or dual-motive cases.

Another fact that frustrates progressives’ hate-crimes narrative is that MAGA-hat-wearing white males aren’t disproportionate perpetrators of hate crimes. Not even close. The most recent data show that blacks are more likely to commit hate crimes than whites. And not by a margin of 5 percent or 10 percent. Not even by as much as 25 percent. Blacks are approximately 200 percent more likely to commit hate crimes than whites.

Just now, Johnny Sack said:

Apparently the stats show that blackpeople are actually 200% more likely to commit a hate crime than a white person: 

2 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

But facts confound the narrative. FBI statistics for 2015 (the most recent available at the time of the 2018 U.S. Commission on Civil Rights Hate Crimes Hearing ) show that there were 1,997,700 violent crimes in the U.S. A total of 5,850 crimes were designated hate crimes — whether violent or non-violent. There were 15,696 cases of murder or manslaughter in the U.S., of which 8, or .0005, were designated hate crimes. There were 764,449 aggravated assaults, of which 681, or .00089, were designated hate crimes. There were 124,047 rapes, of which 12, or .000096, were designated hate crimes. There were 327,374 robberies, of which 120, or .00036, were designated hate crimes.

Despite media flogging, there’s little credible evidence of an appreciable increase since then. In 2017, nearly 90 percent of reporting police departments registered zero hate crimes in their respective jurisdictions. True, not all hate crimes are reported. But neither are non-hate crimes. Moreover, not all incidents designated as hate crimes are motivated by animus toward the victim’s identity, and that’s not counting hoaxes or dual-motive cases.

Another fact that frustrates progressives’ hate-crimes narrative is that MAGA-hat-wearing white males aren’t disproportionate perpetrators of hate crimes. Not even close. The most recent data show that blacks are more likely to commit hate crimes than whites. And not by a margin of 5 percent or 10 percent. Not even by as much as 25 percent. Blacks are approximately 200 percent more likely to commit hate crimes than whites.

Cite that data, please. Because it isn't in the piece.

4 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Cite that data, please. Because it isn't in the piece. 

https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2015-hate-crime-statistics-released

Of the 5,493 known offenders, 48.4 percent were white, 24.3 percent were black or African-American, and race was unknown for 16.2 percent of the offenders. The rest were of various other races.

assuming he is performing a highly oversimplified analysis for his punch line on the 200% more likely.

75% of u.s. is white, 16% is black.

8 hours ago, Captainant said:

Also worth calling out, JADE HELM WAS RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION!

PH-309239510.jpg

i really think that this is a perfect manisfestation of the voters who elected trump. there is so much going on here, from the FUPA girl with the miss me yet shirt expanding across her ample abdomen, to the guy with the sunglasses with some manifesto in his mouth to the old dude lower right who drinks a sixer and smokes a pack and a half a day on the lower right quadrant. next to him is the town's librarian, who also smokes, but totally not on school grounds, because that's illegal, and nevermind the pile of butts behind the gym. then there's the dude in plaid, incredulous as fuck, next to his best friend but definitely not gay lover because they'll sit two seats apart when going to the movies together.

one dude appears to have worn a tie, despite not having showered in a week, next to the guy in blue who isn't sure why he's even there, and who are these crazy people.

then you have the masterpiece itself: the white board. posse comitatus, motherfuckers! you're all going to jail! because reasons!

hmm, the author of the white board manifesto sat there and wrote "don't train on me," and looked closely at it and thought "they won't get that reference, it's WAY TOO OBSCURE, because i know all of the things" and had to add in smaller letters "or tread." 

then, the piece de resistance: "no gestapo in bastropo."

it's really breathtaking in its simplicity. bastrop, of course doesn't rhyme with gestapo, so i'll just change the name to make it sound mexican or something. "i've made this whiteboard in the name of keeping america free, and please don't notice i'm invoking nazi germany, because we are all going to be imprisoned in walmart basements in odessa."

it's sort of sad this is a photograph, and not an oil painting by one of the old masters, because it is fucking art.

• Like 3

So what is your calculation of how much more likely a black person is likely to commit a hate crime based on those FBI stats and the demographics of the USA?

Use the actual percentages of hate crimes committed by each race as well as the raw numbers. Don't present the statistics in a way that leads the average reader to infer that more hate crimes are committed by blacks. The writer knew exactly what he was doing. So do you. 

On 2/18/2019 at 4:05 PM, bad_teammate said:

Right-wingers are more intensely interested in this victimless story than they are about the stories of people outright murdered or put in hospitals. It's pathetic to watch.

You were intensely interested until it was revealed as a hoax

10 hours ago, immortal13 said:

Suck a dick, race-baiter

I have been gone for 2 years, and the Institution was very nice, thanks for asking, TWO years and your balls still haven't dropped? Same whining tone.

Time for you to transition dude/dudette. 

Seriously, if you guys want to see a whole bunch of dudes who are super excited that a gay black guy got caught faking an attack because it supports their world view that racism really isn't a thing, head on over the the Daily Texan board and check out Kyle's Another Hate Crime thread.

The usual suspects are over there reinforcing their belief that white men are the real victims.

Edited by David Dennison

8 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Seriously, if you guys want to see a whole bunch of dudes who are super excited that a gay black guy got caught faking an attack because it supports their world view that racism really isn't a thing, head on over the the Daily Texan board and check out Kyle's Another Hate Crime thread.

The usual suspects are over there reinforcing their belief that white men are the real victims.

White men are evil.  

2 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

And snowflakes, apparently.

Yeah.  We were the ones who needed puppy therapy and cry rooms when our candidate lost.   Well, I guess pajama wearing white male libs like you made up a good bit of that group. Doubt the male libs of color needed that bullshit.  

Edited by Johnny Sack

2 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Yeah.  We were the ones who needed puppy therapy and cry rooms when our candidate lost.   Well, I guess pajama wearing white male libs like you made up a good bit of that group. Doubt the male libs of color needed that bullshit.  

No. You need the white male support group known as Fox News when you lose. They make you feel better about being backward.

Edited by David Dennison
  • Haha 1

Just now, David Dennison said:

No. You need white male support group known as Fox News when you lose. They make you feel better about being backward.

And yet you were a bleeding vagina on the news board about Jussie because you ventured out of your far left safe space here.  And got a taste of reality.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Why do you hate dogs?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Yeah, you were also the ones who needed that shit when your guy lost.  I 'member.

Image result for romney supporters crying

6 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

I said prosecute him. Beyond that, the right wing circle jerk in that thread is far from reality.

Hugo has the most rep on surly.  By far.  Batshit crazy hugo.  This board is as big of a circle jerk as Texags politics.  Both dominated by foaming at the mouth lunatics.  

Yeah.  There wasn’t really a comparison of who took it worse.  Riots.  Marches.  Canceling classes and creating emotional safe spaces.  Don’t lie with that bullshit.  

Your crew played dress up with tricorn hats and muskets to cry about Obamacare. The incels in your bunch pack heat in public to show off their manhood.

Totally normal.

• Like 1