Right Wing Extremist Violence Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

On 5/18/2022 at 11:40 AM, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Spoiler alert: 75% of all politically motivated murders in the last decade have been carried out by right-wing extremists as compared to just 4% for "leftists". So go fuck yourselves with any "both sides" bullshit

@clapclapclap

• Hook 'Em 5

@clapclapclap

Just tourists!

Police are still working to book all of those involved into jail but said those arrested traveled to North Idaho from Texas, Utah, Colorado, South Dakota, Illinois, Arkansas, Wyoming, Washington, Oregon and Virginia. One person was from Idaho.

White said they were all in matching khakis, shirts and hats, some of which had Patriot Front insignias on them.

Edited by Beau Vine

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The cops should have just drove the Uhaul directly into the jail. 

Cops should have locked the back door, announced they were driving them to jail in the Uhaul, and that the cops knew all of their plans because two of them were informants.

200.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Captainant said:

TIL slorch approves of cancel culture

Slorch approves of prosecution of criminals.  DUIs are publicized too...

7 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

Slorch is antifa now?

My position hasn't changed.  Somebody will bring up Jan 6.

I don't participate in that thread, but go back to the initial thread on the day of, and my posts will say the same thing i said in this one.  Prosecute them to the full extent of the law.

Edited by slorch

Reports are that only 1 of those arrested was from Idaho. And at least one was from Texas. While I disagree with the opinion, I understand that some people strongly dislike the LGBT communities. Imagine hating someone so much that you decide to drive from Texas to Idaho to minimally try to disrupt a parade and perhaps kill people.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 3

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Reports are that only 1 of those arrested was from Idaho. And at least one was from Texas. While I disagree with the opinion, I understand that some people strongly dislike the LGBT communities. Imagine hating someone so much that you decide to drive from Texas to Idaho to minimally try to disrupt a parade and perhaps kill people.

@clapclapclap, can you imagine that?

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, VivaNaranja said:

They are too fit

They should check the social media of those groups - shit-ton of cross-fitters that think they are preparing for the apocalypse or something.

6 minutes ago, VivaNaranja said:

The police didn't take their masks off

And if those guys had watched the videos, they'd see the masks came off, and mugshots were posted.

Edited by atomheartbevo