Right Wing Extremist Violence Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

2 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Moron.  Now he gets to spend 30-40 years in federal prison.  All for a dude who wouldn't give him the time of day. 

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2022/08/11/us/fbi-cincinnati-shooting-news?action=click&pgtype=Article&module=&state=default&region=footer&context=breakout_link_back_to_briefing#fbi-cincinnati-armed-person

CPn-zydUsAABxRq.jpg

• Hook 'Em 3

Honestly, and I don't mean this in jest, respect to him for taking his grievance straight to the FBI, rather than "mass shooting lefty gatherings" and "burning buses full of transsexuals" like he had alluded to. He could have taken a bunch of people out with him, but he chose to attack armed and trained personnel, so...yay?

This is where we're at in America.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 3
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, Bama Chick said:

I don’t know why but the idea of these morons sitting around in their parents’ basements fretting about “busses full of transsexuals” cracks me the fuck up.

NOT BUSSES FULL!!!!!

Transsexuals travel in packs via public transportation, duh! Read a book; it's science.

• Like 1

On one hand I feel bad because so many people like this guy have had their lives ruined if not lost their life altogether due to Fox News, orange conman, etc. If i was a family member i'd sue.

On the other hand....

.Darwin Charles Darwin GIF - Darwin Charles Darwin Popcorn - Discover &  Share GIFs

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

So republican leaders and pundits go all over tv and the internet attacking the fbi for doing their job, and the next day a psycho attacks the fbi. Democrats need to be calling them out for this behavior and blaming them  for encouraging and inspiring it. This shit has got to stop

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

44 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Everyone has a plan until they can’t get through bullet proof glass. - Mike Tyson

Curious why people think that would work, guess I’ll be googling and getting on the FBI’s radar tonight. 

4 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

John Candy No GIF by Laff

Off topic.

I watched Uncle Buck several weekends ago with my daughter. She giggled so hard during this scene. Just wanted to mention it because John Candy is a master at comedy and he transcends generations.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, F250 said:

Off topic.

I watched Uncle Buck several weekends ago with my daughter. She giggled so hard during this scene. Just wanted to mention it because John Candy is a master at comedy and he transcends generations.

Honestly, i miss him. Not interpersonally, but just for his wholesome, hilarious approach to the world. RIP

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, The Ace of Aces said:

The great Anthony Jeselnik, on his too-short-lived TV show, hosted a Shark Party when someone was eaten by a shark. Women in shark costumes danced and gave lap dances - it was a festive time for all. 

I propose we hold MAGA parties every time one of these pieces of white trash gets got.   

If you're suggesting we get hookers and blow every time a 45 sycophant goes down.... then yeah, I'm fucking in. Might only do a bump here and there, but bring on the hoors

• Hook 'Em 3

29 minutes ago, Hammerin Hank said:

So republican leaders and pundits go all over tv and the internet attacking the fbi for doing their job, and the next day a psycho attacks the fbi. Democrats need to be calling them out for this behavior and blaming them  for encouraging and inspiring it. This shit has got to stop

Damn straight.

6 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

The great Anthony Jeselnik, on his too-short-lived TV show, hosted a Shark Party when someone was eaten by a shark. Women in shark costumes danced and gave lap dances - it was a festive time for all. 

I propose we hold MAGA parties every time one of these pieces of white trash gets got.   

image.gif.5e707ee13b303a6b1b1662af179db9da.gif

image.gif.ca11b4ce0aba3aa68a0bffe84e45bfbd.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Man, I really hate this story.

BECAUSE ONLY ONE MAGA TERRORIST DIED INSTEAD OF ONE MILLION OF THEM.

You fuckers blather on and on about how “THIS IS WAR!,” and you are all armed and itchin’ to fight for your Godking. Well….FUCKING DO IT.

GET IT. OVER. WITH. Strap up and attack the FBI, bring it you pussy ass all talk no action cowards. It’s go time. What, are you a fucking scared pussy? I thought you were a man, a PATRIOT. Strap up and do your duty, soldier of MAGA.

Or, alternatively, grasp how pathetic a loser you really are, and eat a fucking bullet. I don’t care which way you choose. Either way, GET IT OVER WITH.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

So my Instagram feed is a bunch of artist poofters like me, showing our art to other artists because we aren't smart enough to be showing it to bankers.

One guy, a fellow vendor I met at arts & crafts shows started forwarding all sorts of Trumpy "they're coming for you next!" themes.

My first reaction was to unfollow him but I feel that that is weak and a betrayal of my spy ancestors.

My second reaction was to comment that he and his ilk were dumbasses.

My third reaction was to remember that the crazy fucker is twice my size and that what he makes and sells are axes.

I decided to get off of Instagram for the rest of the day.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

One guy, a fellow vendor I met at arts & crafts shows started forwarding all sorts of Trumpy "they're coming for you next!" themes.

Just comment "...but I don't have any stolen classified material from the white house?"

• Hook 'Em 1

On 7/14/2022 at 12:06 PM, wildcat09 said:

@clapclapclap is very upset about this.

I don't know why you are tagging @clapclapclap bc @clapclapclaphas explained that there's an anti- @clapclapclap forcefield over this thread that prevents @clapclapclap from receiving notifications when @clapclapclap is tagged so it doesn't do any good to tag @clapclapclap. very strange. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, aggie08 said:

Honestly, and I don't mean this in jest, respect to him for taking his grievance straight to the FBI, rather than "mass shooting lefty gatherings" and "burning buses full of transsexuals" like he had alluded to. He could have taken a bunch of people out with him, but he chose to attack armed and trained personnel, so...yay?

This is where we're at in America.

Hopefully more follow his example, but unfortunately a few will go after lefties.

Edited by atomheartbevo