Right Wing Extremist Violence Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

7 hours ago, Foosters said:

Can you imagine being in an armed standoff and white pausing to post a message on social media you take the time to place periods in between the letters in FBI.

Fucking absolute psychopath 

I don’t know about psychopath per say would more like say 

that 70s show lol GIF by IFC

14 hours ago, F250 said:

Off topic.

I watched Uncle Buck several weekends ago with my daughter. She giggled so hard during this scene. Just wanted to mention it because John Candy is a master at comedy and he transcends generations.

You’re not a gnat, are ya bug?

• Hook 'Em 1

32 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Now the FBI YouTube plants are going to have to get more creative with their videos.

They just need to clarify that Shiffer should have succeeded  BUT he forgot about the most important part, which is you also have to shove a black dildo up your ass before you go all  Leroy Jenkins on the FBI.

Scott Gaertner 🏴 on Twitter: "Reminder: Gavin McInnes, founder of the  extremist hate group "Proud Boys," once fucked himself with a dildo on his  livestream to "own the libs". https://t.co/B2CyEdF2M4" / Twitter

Take heed patriots, attention to detail can save your life. 

48 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

This is crazy. But I remember seeing in the news that there was chatter about Iran trying to retaliate for what we did to Sulemani. If so it's probably not a right wing extremist in the pure sense of the thread's intent. 

Theocracy is ultra right-wing. Iran has already achieved what the American right is striving for. But the Iranians wouldn’t attack Rushdie as payback for the killing of Soleimani. That wouldn’t make any sense. Rushdie was sentenced to death for blasphemy. It had nothing to do with America. The plots to kill Bolton and Pompeo would’ve been retaliatory. All three would qualify as right-wing extremist violence. 

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Theocracy is ultra right-wing. Iran has already achieved what the American right is striving for. But the Iranians wouldn’t attack Rushdie as payback for the killing of Soleimani. That wouldn’t make any sense. Rushdie was sentenced to death for blasphemy. It had nothing to do with America. The plots to kill Bolton and Pompeo would’ve been retaliatory. All three would qualify as right-wing extremist violence. 

Technically yes but is that what this thread is really about?

• Hook 'Em 1

If y’all want to discuss islamofascist violence go start a thread. If this guy winds up being a loony white nationalist post about it here. If it’s someone acting on the fatwa that was issued against Rushdie when the satanic verses came out it should be discussed elsewhere 

17 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

If y’all want to discuss islamofascist violence go start a thread. If this guy winds up being a loony white nationalist post about it here. If it’s someone acting on the fatwa that was issued against Rushdie when the satanic verses came out it should be discussed elsewhere 

I tend to agree with this.  Christian Nazis should not be confused with Muslim Nazis. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, lemonlime said:

No idea if this is the right place for this, or not, but

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I mean, this guy is well hated in the right-wing Muslim world so I dunno. Probably 

1 hour ago, Sawbonz said:

57 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I tend to agree with this.  Christian Nazis should not be confused with Muslim Nazis. 

I’m getting mixed messages from the thread’s author. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I’m getting mixed messages from the thread’s author. 

Well, first we don’t know who stabbed Rushdie. It’s probably an Islamic extremist and if that’s the case, it doesn’t align with the right-wing extremists (white christofascists/anti-government) this thread was intended.  I was mistaken before when I said this thread was topical for right wing Muslim violence. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

10 hours ago, Blotto said:

They just need to clarify that Shiffer should have succeeded  BUT he forgot about the most important part, which is you also have to shove a black dildo up your ass before you go all  Leroy Jenkins on the FBI.

Scott Gaertner 🏴 on Twitter: "Reminder: Gavin McInnes, founder of the  extremist hate group "Proud Boys," once fucked himself with a dildo on his  livestream to "own the libs". https://t.co/B2CyEdF2M4" / Twitter

Take heed patriots, attention to detail can save your life. 

Everything I think of the Proud Boys, I think of their founder live streaming shoving a dildo up his ass.  It all makes so much more sense when you do that

Edited by atomheartbevo

3 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I have a very bad feeling this kind of thing is going to happen very frequently.

At least he had the decency to take himself out.

For about a decade or so when you first heard about a report of public violence like this, our minds initially thought of a Muslim extremist. Absolutely there were exceptions, other groups or solo crazies.

Now my mind immediately goes to the idea that it's a Trump supporter committing the violence. Exceptions will still exist but the tide has shifted.

• Like 7

For about a decade or so when you first heard about a report of public violence like this, our minds initially thought of a Muslim extremist. Absolutely there were exceptions, other groups or solo crazies.
Now my mind immediately goes to the idea that it's a Trump supporter committing the violence. Exceptions will still exist but the tide has shifted.

This is actually a hell of an observation.

A sickening one, but true nonetheless.

27 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Yep.

And the silent assholes who support Trump know it too.

Notice how they’ve stopped their shitposting “RELIGION OF PEACE” nonsense in the immediate aftermath of these events?

Good point. Even they don't want to get caught in the trap of saying "Religion of Peace" only to see a photo of the perp being a white guy wearing a MAGA hat 2 hours later.

3 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

I have a very bad feeling this kind of thing is going to happen very frequently.

At some point they will likely come to understand striking at hard targets like an FBI office or the Capitol is pretty futile.  That is when this shit will get scary.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 8/14/2022 at 7:39 AM, Bama Chick said:

The radicalization of the White male needs to be talked about on a larger level

• Hook 'Em 2