Right Wing Extremist Violence Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

9 hours ago, Voldemort86 said:

Chic fil a employee getting rough and tough with one of the customers and aftermath. Right wing because everything associated with chic fil a is Republican. Those Christians can make a mean chicken sandwich tho.

Hail Satan, it is done. Well, thanks for coming, everyone. Brother Jason was kind enough to furnish this week's food. It's Chick-fil-A. I know, they're on the Christian right, but darned if that chicken isn't good. I think the Dark Lord would understand.

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, Nivek said:

Hail Satan, it is done. Well, thanks for coming, everyone. Brother Jason was kind enough to furnish this week's food. It's Chick-fil-A. I know, they're on the Christian right, but darned if that chicken isn't good. I think the Dark Lord would understand.

I Understand Will Ferrell GIF by reactionseditor

44 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

A "Police Chaplain?" Do they bring him along on SWAT raids to cast Heal Light Wounds and Turn Undead?

My dad was a police chaplain for a while. It was a purely voluntary position which he enjoyed because he got to ride along with the cops occasionally and feel really macho. He’s MAGA as fuck, to no one’s surprise. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

10 hours ago, MidTexHorn said:

My dad was a police chaplain for a while. It was a purely voluntary position which he enjoyed because he got to ride along with the cops occasionally and feel really macho. He’s MAGA as fuck, to no one’s surprise. 

Tell him you’ll pray for his salvation because he’s been taken in by the Great Deceiver. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 9/15/2022 at 5:16 PM, Nivek said:

Popeye's chicken sandwich is damn good. Blows Chick-Fil-A away. 

• Hook 'Em 3

3 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

It doesn’t come in spicy, though, does it?

Only if your mom's nickname is 'spicy'.  

I wish the Popeye's off MLK in austin was better.  Because I do enjoy their sandwich but that particular location fucks everything up.  And I mean everything.  The service, the ordering process, the food quality.  it's by far the worst fucking store in the chain and that's saying something...

Wow, things not going well.  He might start crying again soon:

TAMPA (WFLA) – In the wake of Kyle Rittenhouse being fully acquitted of all charges Friday after pleading self-defense in a deadly shooting in Wisconsin in 2020, GoFundMe explained why it removed online fundraisers for the teen’s legal fees last year.

“GoFundMe’s Terms of Service prohibit raising money for the legal defense of an alleged violent crime,” the company said in a statement posted to Medium.

(Edit: that was last year.  I'll see if I can find the 2022 fundraising effort).

Edited by Bullneck

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

PA State House candidate claims he was beaten by a stranger in his own yard, suspects a political motive due to recent threats.

A Democratic Candidate Was Beaten and Knocked Unconscious at His Home

“He knocked me out,” the candidate, who suspects he was targeted with election-related violence, told VICE News.

A Democrat running for a state House seat in Pennsylvania says he was attacked and knocked unconscious at his home early Monday morning, and that he believes he’s being targeted with election-related harassment. 

Richard Ringer, 69, is running for a swing seat in Fayette County, about an hour southeast of Pittsburgh on the border with both Maryland and West Virginia. On Monday morning, Ringer called 911 for the third time in a month—this time to report that a man had assaulted him at his home. 

The alleged attack on Ringer comes as officials are on alert about election-related threats and violence. In recent weeks, extremism watchdogs have warned of an uptick of violent rhetoricin far-right circles, as an enormous number of Republican candidates, led by former President Donald Trump, have continuously touted lies about election fraud in 2020. 

On Monday morning, Ringer says, he woke up around 5 a.m., heard someone attempting to open his garage door, and saw a flashlight in his yard.

“I said, ‘I’m tired of this crap,’” Ringer, 69, told VICE News.

Ringer said a man was in his driveway with his back turned to him, so Ringer tackled him, and “as a result, we end up on the ground.” The man was larger, however, and Ringer said he was hit in the head “about 10 times.” 

“He knocked me out, so I have no idea who the hell he was,” Ringer told VICE News. 

A spokesperson for the Pennsylvania State Police told VICE News in an email that when state troopers arrived, “Ringer had bruises and other minor injuries to various parts of his body.” The investigation is ongoing, but there are no suspects or leads, the spokesperson said. 

Ringer, a first-time candidate who’s previously worked as a political consultant and journalist, told VICE News that two weeks ago his door was graffitied. The message was partially washed off by rain by the time he saw it, but in photos it appears to say “your race”—which Ringer, who is white, took to mean his campaign—and “dead.” 

Photos published by PennLive show bruises on Ringer’s head, face, and hands from the incident Monday, as well as the white graffiti painted on his red garage door. 

In another incident within the past three weeks, Ringer came home from dinner with his girlfriend and found that someone had thrown a brick through a window and his storm door. Before October, Ringer told VICE News, he hadn’t called 911 a single time since he moved in 2012 into the house where he grew up, in order to take care of his elderly parents. 

“I can’t connect the dots on all three incidents with my campaign,” Ringer said. “But the fact there are three incidents in the weeks leading up to the midterm election, and my neighborhood is quiet, residential, middle-class, crime-free—you know, it’s like, what the hell?"

The Pennsylvania State Police are also investigating the graffiti and brick incidents, according to Pittsburgh TV station WTAE, which first reported the incident.

Neither the Pennsylvania Democratic Party nor the Pennsylvania GOP immediately responded to requests for comment on Tuesday morning. The seat Ringer is seeking is currently held by a Republican, but Democrats now outnumber Republicans in the district after redistricting, according to Spotlight PA

“I’m not intimidated. I have a thick skin,” Ringer told VICE News. “I think violence should be no part of politics. That kind of crap should not even happen… it’s nonsense, but it doesn’t surprise me.” 

Note that his Republican opponent denounced the violence. Check the link if you want to read his statement.

https://www.vice.com/amp/en/article/93a8qp/pennsylvania-richard-ringer-assault

6 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

PA State House candidate claims he was beaten by a stranger in his own yard, suspects a political motive due to recent threats.

A Democratic Candidate Was Beaten and Knocked Unconscious at His Home

“He knocked me out,” the candidate, who suspects he was targeted with election-related violence, told VICE News.

Note that his Republican opponent denounced the violence. Check the link if you want to read his statement.

https://www.vice.com/amp/en/article/93a8qp/pennsylvania-richard-ringer-assault

In ordinary times there would be nothing noteworthy about a candidate decrying a violent attack on his opponent.

• Like 2