Right Wing Extremist Violence Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

2 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

The suspect, whom US Capitol Police identified as 49-year-old Xuan Kha Tran Pham of Fairfax is facing charges for one count of aggravated malicious wounding and one count of malicious wounding, USCP stated.

Reports are that as the cops nabbed him, they said "I got you Pham."

• Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

ATHENS, Ga. - A Middle Georgia woman admitted she made a threat to bomb the Athens-Clarke County Democratic Committee campaign headquarters before last year’s Midterm runoffs.

Jessica Diane Higginbotham, 35, also known as Jessica Harriod, pleaded guilty to one count of communicating a bomb in federal court on Tuesday.

"The bomb threat was leveled by an employee for a political organization days before a federal election in Georgia; this incident was a targeted effort to disturb the peace and disrupt the democratic process," said U.S. Attorney Peter D. Leary. "The immediate response and seamless collaboration by all levels of law enforcement safeguarded the community and helped bring the defendant to justice."

On Dec. 3, 2022, an employee of the DSCC in Athens received a text message: "Hello, I am writing this message to you to let you know that I am coming by either tonight or in the morning to set a bomb up. So I can blow all the Democrats up. I have other people going to other offices also. If I can’t stop you by breaking in and destroying the property then I will blow every one up. So be ready to be blown up. This is going to either happen tonight or in the morning. Hope you like being on the wrong team."

The runoff election was scheduled to take place just three days later.

"The FBI takes all threat-to-life matters very seriously," said Keri Farley, Special Agent in Charge of FBI Atlanta. "This guilty plea demonstrates the FBI’s commitment to hold accountable anyone who tries to intimidate public officials and undermine the foundation of our democracy. It also shows that threatening others with violence and physical harm will have serious repercussions."

Agents were able to track the source of the message to a cell phone belonged to Higginbotham.

Higginbotham had been working as a contract security officer for the DSCC.

The next day, the GBI located her at a coffee shop in Athens with the cell phone in her hands. Agents say she vomited when she saw them approach.

Investigators say she lied when questioned her about an email address and TextNow app installed on her phone

Agents were also able to tie her to a break-in at the DSCC building in Athens on Nov. 27. Investigators noted it appeared to be staged as tables were turned over, but the building was locked with no evidence of a forced entry.

A stolen laptop taken from the building would later before found in her possession.

Higginbotham faces a maximum sentence of 10- years in prison and a $250,000

Her sentencing hearing is scheduled for Sept. 7.

Jessica-Diane-Higginbotham.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Jessica-Diane-Higginbotham.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

JFC, she looks like a male villain from a Guy Ritchie movie.  What the fuck happened to her?  athens, georgia?  So pretty good chance she knows Marjorie Taylor greene?  

31 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

JFC, she looks like a male villain from a Guy Ritchie movie.  What the fuck happened to her?  athens, georgia?  So pretty good chance she knows Marjorie Taylor greene?  

I think that IS Marjorie...

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, YGIFS said:

Good call.  Though my first preference if somebody can post it would be british character actor Timothy Spall.  Best known for Steel Dragon Road Manager in "Rock Star"  

That’s the pic I was looking for when I googled him but the Harry Potter pics showed up first and I’m lazy

• 3 weeks later...
Member of Homeland Security committee thanks to McCarthy

Good. Bring it, MAGATs. Remember the last time you treasonous shits tried this? We stacked your greycoated bodies up like cordwood. I’m happy to do it again. Dead traitors are the best traitors.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, pacman said:

Member of Homeland Security committee thanks to McCarthy

17 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Good. Bring it, MAGATs. Remember the last time you treasonous shits tried this? We stacked your greycoated bodies up like cordwood. I’m happy to do it again. Dead traitors are the best traitors.

I can promise you that Clay Higgins won't do jack shit that would endanger his life or his career.  He won't be down there trying to start shit either on Tuesday or any other future date that Trump has to appear in court.

Sure, he's hoping to tap into the mentally ill MAGATs and get them to start shit, but at the end of the day, he's soft and won't do anything to stop Trump's court proceedings.

17 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Cross posting:

I haven't been a member of the NRA in 40 something years. 

But I do have a semi automatic rifle chambered in seven point six two, (and some Lake City armory) full metal jacket. 

Vincent D'Onofrio in "Full Metal Jacket" (1987). DIRECTOR: Stanley ...

Want some, Qari? 

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Like 3

On 6/9/2023 at 10:03 PM, Brisketexan said:

Brother Yankee. 

A lot of sick people are going to die in the coming months.  And I am going to enjoy it immensely.  The only thing left to do is figure out how to get you guys to shoot DeSantis supporters in Florida during your frustration.  I'm kinda frustrated myself that I can't figure this part out yet.  

1 minute ago, YGIFS said:

A lot of sick people are going to die in the coming months.  And I am going to enjoy it immensely.  The only thing left to do is figure out how to get you guys to shoot DeSantis supporters in Florida during your frustration.  I'm kinda frustrated myself that I can't figure this part out yet.  

I'm hoping to see some FAFO'ing tomorrow in Miami.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 1

10 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

A MAGA purity test.  Death to the RINOs.  Let 'em wipe each other out.

It's been almost 30 years since I lived in Florida, can you still buy fireworks in June there?  

Also, it'd be a real shame if somebody started contacting extremist groups to tell them that Antifa and BLM folks will be outside the courthouse with concealed weapons as a false flag operation.  And then uber-Trumpers couldn't figure out who was who and just opened fire on one another in front of U.S. Marshals and State Police.  Maybe not tomorrow, but certainly at one of these hearings.  Oh my god, this is too much fun.