Right Wing Extremist Violence Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

1 hour ago, Cosimo de' Medici said:

Poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke  Poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke look see how mean they are.

hey man, fuck your feelings

22 minutes ago, Horndog said:

Remember when Trump criticized Obama for not saying "Radical Muslim terrorist?" Why is DOTUS and the MSM now afraid to use the words "Radical right-wing terrorists?"

The logical conclusion you seem to be pushing for is because Obama is a radical Muslim and Trump is a Radical Right winger, right?

22 minutes ago, Horndog said:

Remember when Trump criticized Obama for not saying "Radical Muslim terrorist?" Why is DOTUS and the MSM now afraid to use the words "Radical right-wing terrorists?"

The logical conclusion you seem to be pushing for is because Obama is a radical Muslim and Trump is a Radical Right winger, right?

A proud conservative once known as BoogityBoy

Do you really get off that much from trolling those who have concerns about people being killed in the U.S. because of their gender or religion that you'd make a whole new internet persona and spend an entire Sunday morning doing it?  I mean, go for it I guess, but it just seems really sad.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, M12BH said:

Do you really get off that much from trolling those who have concerns about people being killed in the U.S. because of their gender or religion that you'd make a whole new internet persona and spend an entire Sunday morning doing it?  I mean, go for it I guess, but it just seems really sad.  

No, I changed during the Surly switchover. If I wanted to troll incognito why the hell would I reveal my other handle? Your concerns are as grave as mine when it comes to those who risk their lives to wear a badge and keep some semblance of order in this world. For you to immediately play the gender and religion card is tired and expected 

No, I changed during the Surly switchover. If I wanted to troll incognito why the hell would I reveal my other handle? Your concerns are as grave as mine when it comes to those who risk their lives to wear a badge and keep some semblance of order in this world. For you to immediately play the gender and religion card is tired and expected 

Well I guess we have different definitions of trolling. And “immediately”. In any case I hope you’re enjoying yourself. 

5 hours ago, Cosimo de' Medici said:

160708-zavadski-micah-johnson2-embed_ohb

He was a mentally ill dumbass "fighting" for a made-up bullshit cause too.

I'll get negged for looking at it this way, but if hell is real, I'd say this guy & Whitman are the alphas of the American mass shooter club. Both went the bitch route with ambush attacks, but Whitman's required a high level of skill, while this guy went after armed targets and gave them all they could handle for hours. So many of these pussies just shoot defenseless people and then surrender or kill themselves at the first sign of a challenge. 

Edited by Helobious

6 hours ago, elguapo said:

Not a liberal but my response would be that you’re a snowflake pussy if that pic scares you.

That pic scares, but my response is, "That was the most the most tragic of days in Dallas. But that level of violence only undermines our society and mutes the Justice you are trying to raise. I went out and bought ammunition that morning out of fear of it flying off the shelves. It was a poor response on my part."

Here's my response two year later. Protest 1 weekend, Thank those that protect my right to protest the next weekend on the 2nd anniversary.

ad2c8a66-7087-4a1d-b25e-9b50386049bf-ori

c62fb4a4-01d1-4681-8fd0-02c8eeae6a96-ori

America fucking retard.
Edited by JohnnyRage

On 11/3/2018 at 2:55 PM, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Sick of this shit.

The man who shot dead two women at a yoga studio in Tallahassee, Florida, on Friday before killing himself was a far-right extremist and self-proclaimed misogynist who railed against women, black people, and immigrants in a series of online videos and songs.

Scott Beierle, 40, was named by Tallahassee Police as the gunman who opened fire inside the Hot Yoga Tallahassee studio, killing two and injuring four other women and a man.

Those killed were named as Dr. Nancy Van Vessem, 61, who worked at Florida State University's College of Medicine, and FSU student Maura Binkley, 21.

On a YouTube channel in 2014, Beierle filmed several videos of himself offering extremely racist and misogynistic opinions in which he called women “sluts” and “whores,” and lamented “the collective treachery” of girls he went to high school with.

“There are whores in — not only every city, not only every town, but every village,” he said, referring to women in interracial relationships, who he said had betrayed “their blood.”

Officer Damon Miller of the Tallahassee Police Department said he could not tell BuzzFeed News whether women were specifically targeted in the attack or whether these online posts were the subject of detectives’ inquiries.

“Everything that he has a connection to we're investigating right now," Miller said.

Police said they were still investigating a motive, but noted Beierle had previously been investigated for harassing women.

In one video called “Plight of the Adolescent Male,” he named Elliot Rodger, who killed six people and injured 14 and is often seen as a hero for so-called “incels,” or those who consider themselves “involuntarily celibate.”

“I’d like to send a message now to the adolescent males... that are in the position, the situation, the disposition of Elliot Rodger, of not getting any, no love, no nothing. This endless wasteland that breeds this longing and this frustration. That was me, certainly, as an adolescent,” he said.

This is the second deadly attack this year in which Rodger has been mentioned by the suspected assailant. A man who wrote anti-women references on his Facebook account allegedly killed 10 people in Toronto in April when he drove his van into a crowd. “The Incel Rebellion has already begun!” Alek Minassian wrote on Facebook prior to the attack in a post that also mentioned “the Supreme Gentleman Elliot Rodger!”

Some in the incel community have previously raged against women wearing yoga pants.

Trump would have to be the ultimate incel hero. He looks like them, thinks like them and talks like them but gets all the attractive pussy his emaciated orange peen can handle because there is a pool of women willing to fuck him because of his fame, money and ability to open doors for them. 

He's got to be the fucking Muhammad of Incels.

7 hours ago, Cosimo de' Medici said:

160708-zavadski-micah-johnson2-embed_ohb

Murder is never an answer, and Micah Johnson deserves his spot in hell, but I eagerly await your footage of white men being murdered by women in their yoga uniforms that eventually pushed this asshole over the edge.

scott-beierle.jpg

PSA to incels:  If you can't get laid, that says everything about you and nothing about the women who don't want to touch you with a 10 foot pole.

• Like 3

No but my dad is unfortunately a scared old retired man.

He probably thinks Antifa is creeping around the golf course behind his house.

He lives in a gated golf course neighborhood yet keeps a loaded giant handgun in his bedside table and one in the remote control compartment in his fancy recliner.

14 hours ago, Cosimo de' Medici said:

C'mon libtards, where's your smartass response? If none, lock this myopic thread and move on to Tuesday.

Once again, it is upheld that posters with Greco-Roman / medieval / Norse handles are pretentious crypto-racist assholes. Cosimo, congrats for moving the goalposts to the Renaissance. 

7 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

No but my dad is unfortunately a scared old retired man.

He probably thinks Antifa is creeping around the golf course behind his house.

He lives in a gated golf course neighborhood yet keeps a loaded giant handgun in his bedside table and one in the remote control compartment in his fancy recliner.

I think he should be proud to have raised a daughter who can think and speak for themselves.  I mean if that isn't what we are here for, to raise children that are better people than we are, then what?   I think for a lot of them it gets twisted when the definition of quality of life comes in.  

It's pretty incredible how many on our board and how many I have met door knocking are in your shoes.  Children of very scared old white people who vote R, but they themselves counter their parents by being more progressive.  Prone to seek more than one viewpoint of an argument. 

For years the topic of the boob tube, the dumbing down of America by what has come out of the TV has been floated.  I think this is an example of the birds coming home to roost.   That generation turns to the TV for entertainment and information.  Fox News is the new Walter Cronkite to them.   Like Walter, they speak the unvarnished truth.  There is no reason to go elsewhere for information. 

Their world is defined by what they see on TV, while the world of their offspring is broader thanks to the internet.   Yes, some of the olds use the internet, but  really only to seek or spread reinforcement for what they see on TV. 

The internet has made a difference to how we gather and disseminate information.  A lot of what we are seeing now, this purported blue wave, the standing up to Trump, et al, would not be happening without it.  Hopefully it can continue to be free range long enough to allow us a chance to protect it from being turned into the same message control system TV has become. 

TL;DR:  He should be proud of you and yours.  TV is the debil.  Internet might save us.

• Like 4

Just now, High Plains Drifter said:

10,00 troops deployed to the border to stop a threat that doesn't exist. Oh, well, at least it can't get any worse.

Narrator: Hold on there, partner:

Again, I heard people in a rural town in W. Texas casually discussing the proper rifle and ammo choices to gun down members of the caravan this weekend.

People discussing, out loud, with smiles on their faces, how much they wanted to shoot brown people.

That's a thing.  A real thing.  That is happening, right now.  Right here. 

But remember, I'm an alarmist.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Just out of curiosity, Brisket, what was your reaction to their racist bullshit?  Silence, opposition, walk away?

I wouldn’t have been able to hold my tongue and likely would’ve gotten into a fight.

I was among probably 200 like-minded people.  One of them - actually saying stuff about shooting brown people - was wearing a badge.  I kept my mouth shut.

When we got back in the truck, the boy immediately turned to me and said "what the FUCK?"  I explained that the value of that particular piece of anthropology was incalculable.  Now he knows what the world is like.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

When I told my dad my daughter was volunteering on Election Day, he started in on Antifa and how I needed to warn her about them or maybe even not let her go. Because they might show up at a courthouse in a quiet midsize town in Alabama.

I kind of smarted off and told him she’s probably in more theoretical danger from crazy Trumpkin mail bombers or racist ultra right wing shooters. Since Antifa hasn’t actually killed anyone and wouldn’t be interested in a hippie liberal 16 year old girl.

He got quiet for a second and changed the subject to her upcoming National Honor Society induction.

I didn’t shout him down but prior to Trump I would have just let those comments go. But the last 3-4 months have pushed me to no longer sacrifice my beliefs for feminine politeness.

I won’t steal someone’s hat or spit on someone or even shout at them.

But I’m done smiling and nodding while people - even friends and family - spout lies and hate.

Dead people in a synagogue and almost 20 mail bombs. Silence and tolerance for people who spread the lies that inspire such is something I can no longer tolerate.

Good for you. I think part of the problem is that, out of politeness or fear of conflict, we have refused to engage with those family members that have insulated themselves in the rhetoric of Fox News. My mother-in-law does the same thing with my father-in-law. Although by all appearances a nice man, he secretly has these dark beliefs, fed by years of being told he needs be afraid of coming change. Rather than engage, she actively discourages the family from talking politics with him. But I think it is critical that we at least try to break the bubble that these folks have formed around themselves. He isn't a bad man. He isn't irredeemable. But he is lost and surrounded by the voices of fear. I don't see how the nation as a whole has any hope if we are willing to abandon our family to these dark forces. Lies gain strength the more they are repeated. Our only hope is to drown them out with the truth. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I was among probably 200 like-minded people.  One of them - actually saying stuff about shooting brown people - was wearing a badge.  I kept my mouth shut.

When we got back in the truck, the boy immediately turned to me and said "what the FUCK?"  I explained that the value of that particular piece of anthropology was incalculable.  Now he knows what the world is like.

People have no idea what that environment is like until you’re in it.  There’s a weird uncomfortable energy.  You really can’t do much in the moment without coming off as piggy with the conch among the savages. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

8 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

I think he should be proud to have raised a daughter who can think and speak for themselves.  I mean if that isn't what we are here for, to raise children that are better people than we are, then what?   I think for a lot of them it gets twisted when the definition of quality of life comes in.  

It's pretty incredible how many on our board and how many I have met door knocking are in your shoes.  Children of very scared old white people who vote R, but they themselves counter their parents by being more progressive.  Prone to seek more than one viewpoint of an argument. 

For years the topic of the boob tube, the dumbing down of America by what has come out of the TV has been floated.  I think this is an example of the birds coming home to roost.   That generation turns to the TV for entertainment and information.  Fox News is the new Walter Cronkite to them.   Like Walter, they speak the unvarnished truth.  There is no reason to go elsewhere for information. 

Their world is defined by what they see on TV, while the world of their offspring is broader thanks to the internet.   Yes, some of the olds use the internet, but  really only to seek or spread reinforcement for what they see on TV. 

The internet has made a difference to how we gather and disseminate information.  A lot of what we are seeing now, this purported blue wave, the standing up to Trump, et al, would not be happening without it.  Hopefully it can continue to be free range long enough to allow us a chance to protect it from being turned into the same message control system TV has become. 

TL;DR:  He should be proud of you and yours.  TV is the debil.  Internet might save us.

Wedding1.jpg

Edit: Its a good post you made, I just couldn’t resist

Edited by Goredho

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/article221141865.html

Warden mused publicly about religion and race on social media but veered toward anti-Semitism in the last few weeks, including updating his online biography with a quote from Robert Jay Matthews, a neo-Nazi killed in a 1984 shootout with federal authorities: “Stand up like men! and reclaim our soil.”

Burning crosses in NC

Edited by cactusflinthead

5 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/article221141865.html

Warden mused publicly about religion and race on social media but veered toward anti-Semitism in the last few weeks, including updating his online biography with a quote from Robert Jay Matthews, a neo-Nazi killed in a 1984 shootout with federal authorities: “Stand up like men! and reclaim our soil.”

Burning crosses in NC

BEHOLD THE MASTER RACE

William_Josephus_Warde_fitted.jpeg

• Like 1

On 11/4/2018 at 11:29 PM, Bama Chick said:

When I told my dad my daughter was volunteering on Election Day, he started in on Antifa and how I needed to warn her about them or maybe even not let her go. Because they might show up at a courthouse in a quiet midsize town in Alabama.

I kind of smarted off and told him she’s probably in more theoretical danger from crazy Trumpkin mail bombers or racist ultra right wing shooters. Since Antifa hasn’t actually killed anyone and wouldn’t be interested in a hippie liberal 16 year old girl.

He got quiet for a second and changed the subject to her upcoming National Honor Society induction.

I didn’t shout him down but prior to Trump I would have just let those comments go. But the last 3-4 months have pushed me to no longer sacrifice my beliefs for feminine politeness.

I won’t steal someone’s hat or spit on someone or even shout at them.

But I’m done smiling and nodding while people - even friends and family - spout lies and hate.

Dead people in a synagogue and almost 20 mail bombs. Silence and tolerance for people who spread the lies that inspire such is something I can no longer tolerate.

I have to agree with Johnny Sack. You’re kind of a weirdo.

And you suck sick for meth and get knock off jerseys tailored.

(Jerseys are for children)

And you fantasize about shooting migrant women and children.

I’m THRILLED a disgusting person like you thinks I’m a “weirdo”.

Eat shit.
Kind of turned on right now.