Right Wing Extremist Violence Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

34 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

And you suck sick for meth and get knock off jerseys tailored.

(Jerseys are for children)

And you fantasize about shooting migrant women and children.

I’m THRILLED a disgusting person like you thinks I’m a “weirdo”.

Eat shit.

Sadly, I'm out of rep for the day.

• Like 1

On 11/5/2018 at 3:37 PM, Brisketexan said:

Again, I heard people in a rural town in W. Texas casually discussing the proper rifle and ammo choices to gun down members of the caravan this weekend.

People discussing, out loud, with smiles on their faces, how much they wanted to shoot brown people.

You heard this where? From whom? 

I like you as a poster, but this is clearly fabricated bullshit

• Fuck You 3

1 hour ago, Cosimo de' Medici said:

Do right wingers shoot up country bars next to Christian schools?

Probably an incel.  Are they right wing?  They are driven to violence by misogynistic rhetoric.

Either way. White male. Maybe mass deportations or internment camps are necessary until we can figure out what to do.  Just a temporary thing. A pause. 

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I have to admit that when these frequent events happen now, my first thought is angry, young white man and not middle eastern terrorist.   What’s the split now?  60-40, 70-30, 80-20?

I was thinking about this this morning.  If it's mass shooting, I immediately think white guy.  If it's driving a truck into a crowd or some other random way of killing, I still think middle east terrorist.

I find it hard to believe that you find this hard to believe.

I'm not saying it's true, but I do not doubt the claim.

People are very capable of hateful thoughts and words. Very.

34 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Small town in near west Texas.  Saturday, opening day of deer season. There's a big fundraiser lunch in town every opening day -- bbq, at the livestock barn.  Raffles for bbq pits, rifles, etc.  As we were in line outside, filling out the info on our raffle tickets, three older guys were chatting with the younger deputy.  They were talking about the rifles being raffled off, and how a couple of them would be particularly well-suited to taking down to the border to greet the caravan.

I gaurandamntee you I am not making any of that up.  In fact, when we left the lunch and got in the truck, my son turned to me and said "WHAT THE HELL?"  Trust me, I wish I was making it up.

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Small town in near west Texas.  Saturday, opening day of deer season. There's a big fundraiser lunch in town every opening day -- bbq, at the livestock barn.  Raffles for bbq pits, rifles, etc.  As we were in line outside, filling out the info on our raffle tickets, three older guys were chatting with the younger deputy.  They were talking about the rifles being raffled off, and how a couple of them would be particularly well-suited to taking down to the border to greet the caravan.

I gaurandamntee you I am not making any of that up.  In fact, when we left the lunch and got in the truck, my son turned to me and said "WHAT THE HELL?"  Trust me, I wish I was making it up.

Do you think wishing that people will see their family members die from gunshot wounds is somehow less crazy? 

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I thought your son said "What the fuck?"  FAKE NEWS BRISKET

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

A group of my Facebook friends from my rural east Texas town, when it was announced that thousands of military were being sent to the border, wrote that the military needs to shoot everyone in the caravan. Those sentiments got lots of likes. These former classmates of mine are all in with Trump and they are all evangelical  Christians. 

You can think this is fabricated bullshit but it isn't.

2 minutes ago, Aphelion said:

Do you think wishing that people will see their family members die from gunshot wounds is somehow less crazy? 

Generally, nope.  And I apologized for what I posted in the heat of the moment.  However, I don't think that wishing that people would see through their own bullshit and have a split second of the perspective of those folks who are suffering brutal deaths at the hands of a movement fed and egged on by their dear leader is crazy at all.  A split second of understanding how horrific their fate really is would do us all a world of good.

So, now that you're done with your tu quoque logical fallacy exercise, any thoughts on the conversation I overheard?  Or, just more "asking questions" from the disingenuous Aphelion?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

What the hell is "tongue in cheek" about really wanting to head down there with a new .308 and taking 'em out before they make it across the bridge?  

Right. Anyone who thinks this is tongue in cheek isn't thinking or isn't thinking clearly.

28 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

And what did you do about it?

22 minutes ago, Texas73 said:

A group of my Facebook friends from my rural east Texas town, when it was announced that thousands of military were being sent to the border, wrote that the military needs to shoot everyone in the caravan. Those sentiments got lots of likes. These former classmates of mine are all in with Trump and they are all evangelical  Christians. 

So that was posted on facebook?

2 hours ago, Cosimo de' Medici said:

Do right wingers shoot up country bars next to Christian schools?

Right wingers shoot up everything.

Thousand Oaks is very conservative. As are most marine corp veterans. 

Anyway, this is another GREAT argument to deny people health care. And another GREAT argument for the American gun culture.

Bring the military and the guns to the border. Seems a rational step to subdue a dangerous gathering of innocent people.

6 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Being in a crowd of 200+ armed folks, including a chuckling deputy who was actually part of that conversation, who almost all certainly agreed with the sentiment?  While I'm there with my son?  I kept my fucking mouth shut and my head down.  Discretion being the better part of valor.  I'm not fucking stupid.

1 hour ago, immortal13 said:

you're aware your comrade @Iconoclast Texan has posted on this very board about shooting up the caravan? You're being obtuse if you think conversations like this aren't happening when trump is dehumanizing this group of people and calling them the enemy in a military sense.

7 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

There are a CRAPLOAD of people who have posted sentiments (usually in comments) about how we just need to go down there and shoot the carvan folks.  Seriously, one doesn't have to look far and wide to find them.  They're right there out in the open.

1 minute ago, Captainant said:

you're aware your comrade @Iconoclast Texan has posted on this very board about shooting up the caravan? You're being obtuse if you think conversations like this aren't happening when trump is dehumanizing this group of people and calling them the enemy in a military sense.

To be fair, my original comment which I apologized for advocated non-lethal means of dispersement. Water cannons and rubber bullets. I think Israel is in the right with the attempts to tear down the fence on the Gaza border and they are shooting people with real bullets. Again, I advocated non-lethal methods. 

A piling up of guns at the border is an atrocious idea. Whether it be the guns of military personnel or the guns of militia kooks.

Trump is making our country more violent. Even the White House is awash in physical assaults.

Edited by Agent47

Just now, Iconoclast Texan said:

To be fair, my original comment which I apologized for advocated non-lethal means of dispersement. Water cannons and rubber bullets. I think Israel is in the right with the attempts to tear down the fence on the Gaza border and they are shooting people with real bullets. Again, I advocated non-lethal methods. 

Rubber bullets aren't non-lethal. They're less lethal. And comparing our border with Mexico to the Gaza strip is just a fucking ridiculous false equivalency. 

And oh that's right, I guess you get forgiveness for things you said in the heat of the moment but you'll keep shitting on brisket. Hypocrisy noted. GOP level +1.

• Like 5

Some people may not be familiar with rural east Texas which is where I am from and the Confederate flag waving Trump supporters who take the view that the people in the caravan should be shot. And they are evangelical Christians which is in-congruent to my evangelical rearing back in the 50's and 60's. 

1 minute ago, Agent47 said:

A piling up of guns at the border is an atrocious idea. Whether it be the guns of military personnel or the guns of militia kooks.

Trump is making our country more violent. Even the White House is awash in physical assaults.

Physical assault of a poor female intern by a media member hurling invective at the President and not asking a question.

• Fuck You 11

1 hour ago, immortal13 said:

18 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

17 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

So many questions.

3 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Rubber bullets aren't non-lethal. They're less lethal. And comparing our border with Mexico to the Gaza strip is just a fucking ridiculous false equivalency. 

And oh that's right, I guess you get forgiveness for things you said in the heat of the moment but you'll keep shitting on brisket. Hypocrisy noted. GOP level +1.

Brisket wanted a fellow surly member to witness and experience his family have their life ebb away described in a horrifyingly graphic and lurid manner. It was the most vile thing I have read here and the community rightfully rebuked him for it

Edited by Iconoclast Texan
  • Fuck You 1

You’re naive as hell to doubt this. I Gurantee you similar incidents happen all over the state. I’ve heard worse in the last year, I heard “round up the wetbacks” in the last week by a pretty wealthy west Austin man, two weeks ago a guy drunkenly said he wanted to blow my girlfriend’s car up because she’s a librul (Beto sticker).

I used to do a fishing trip in January and we get roughly 60 guys. I’ll get maybe 12 this year because I don’t keep company with racist, and for whatever reason racists feel more emboldened and comfortable lately.

2 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Brisket wanted a fellow surly member to witness and experience his family have their life ebb away described in a horrifyingly graphic and lurid manner. It was the most vile thing I have read here and the community rightfully rebuked him for it

He sure did, because that poster thought that 11 people losing their lives was something worth joking about and not really that big of a deal. When he reframed it as happening to tjhooker, then it became clear how fucking awful it was.

We can re-litigate this all you want, but you're willfully ignoring the context in which that comment was made.

Meanwhile you're daydreaming about actually committing acts of violence and you think it's cool because you prayed to your god in your church? Take a look in the fucking mirror.

55 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Anyone that has spent time in small town Texas knows these comments are common.  I don't believe that the vast majority of the people talking would seriously shoot up the caravan but it's sad when law enforcement joins in the fun of talking about murder.  

3 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Anyone that has spent time in small town Texas knows these comments are common.  I don't believe that the vast majority of the people talking would seriously shoot up the caravan but it's sad when law enforcement joins in the fun of talking about murder.  

Uh, that's exactly what LEOs would do and wish they were allowed to do.

Military? Not so much. Those guys are actually trained and disciplined and have a larger sense of service and purpose. LEOs are essentially a criminal organization of entirely mediocre people.

Edited by bad_teammate

On 11/4/2018 at 6:56 PM, Goredho said:

PSA to incels:  If you can't get laid, that says everything about you and nothing about the women who don't want to touch you with a 10 foot pole.

Is it time for us to talk about legalizing prostitution?  For national security purposes?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Texas73 said:

Supporting this rural east Texas take.  This sentiment is real. 

Would they actually stare down the barrel of their .308 and kill a desperate person?  I don't think so.  But to be able to "joke" about it reveals a depraved mindset.   Joking about killing someone is no joke.

Same mindset as "it's ok to joke about blacks/Mexicans/whoever" as long as there aren't any around.