Right Wing Extremist Violence Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

49 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

200w.gif?cid=82a1493b0zgg6c4v44r8c9a41n3

And spare me your "oh no, big tech and censorship!" bullshit.  Yes, it's a concern.  But that doesn't change the fact that not only does a private enterprise not have a LEGAL obligation to provide a platform for literal violent fascists who want to murder gay people and such (I'm not making that up -- there are multiple MAGAs, including officials and candidates for office, who call for exactly that), these enterprises have a MORAL obligation NOT to provide a platform for that bullshit.

No "conservative" viewpoint like "lower taxes" or "welfare reform" or "fund law enforcement" is being censored or is a problem......it's the fucking calls to violent fascism that are the problem.

Note that I would say the same if the MAGA movement was a violent leftist ideology, calling for the murder of all white people, or people who own a car, or whatnot.  We long ago reached the point where the socially responsible thing to do is to refuse to provide a platform to shitbags who call for and foment violence and stochastic terrorism.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, C-Man said:

these dorks are now cosplaying walking dead

5bd6fce948eb12606c6c4112?width=1000&form

2 hours ago, C-Man said:

Interesting twist to come to drag brunch as softball/countrygirl/camoqueen.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, C-Man said:

ill guess he can't legally own/carry a firearm

also, that's a weapon (not protected in the constitution) 

• Like 1

I'm going to a drag brunch in Palm Springs this fall, I really hope I'm not groomed to become gay. I'm sure the talented performers are just over the moon lusting to convert a mid 40s reformed redneck from Texas with a hairy ass crack.

These clowns doth protest too much.

Also does that badaas with the bat even lift bro? I know several chick's that would fuck this pendejo up.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

do I dip my toe into stupid and ask "Why?"

Lots of false accusations coming from the crazies that the hospital performs sex change operations on children under 18. There was a post here, or another thread, from a week or so ago that outlined the whole mess. Apparently, the facility has become the target of a bunch of massholes.

• Hook 'Em 1

200w.gif?cid=82a1493b0zgg6c4v44r8c9a41n3w6ssqw2t051pwowh1jyrv&rid=200w.gif&ct=g
And spare me your "oh no, big tech and censorship!" bullshit.  Yes, it's a concern.  But that doesn't change the fact that not only does a private enterprise not have a LEGAL obligation to provide a platform for literal violent fascists who want to murder gay people and such (I'm not making that up -- there are multiple MAGAs, including officials and candidates for office, who call for exactly that), these enterprises have a MORAL obligation NOT to provide a platform for that bullshit.
No "conservative" viewpoint like "lower taxes" or "welfare reform" or "fund law enforcement" is being censored or is a problem......it's the fucking calls to violent fascism that are the problem.
Note that I would say the same if the MAGA movement was a violent leftist ideology, calling for the murder of all white people, or people who own a car, or whatnot.  We long ago reached the point where the socially responsible thing to do is to refuse to provide a platform to shitbags who call for and foment violence and stochastic terrorism.  

But you see ELF graffitied some cars in California 20 years ago…. So…
  • Haha 1

On 8/30/2022 at 7:24 PM, Born to Run said:

I'm going to a drag brunch in Palm Springs this fall, I really hope I'm not groomed to become gay. I'm sure the talented performers are just over the moon lusting to convert a mid 40s reformed redneck from Texas with a hairy ass crack.

These clowns doth protest too much.

Also does that badaas with the bat even lift bro? I know several chick's that would fuck this pendejo up.

Hmm, some gays like a hairy ass crack.  But there are really good waxing products in case you get groomed by someone that doesn't.  So either way you are in the clear!

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

5 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I was a Mr. Misty Float guy. When I worked there at 16, I made this with Mountain Dew mixed in.

FAF49104-E209-4725-AD21-B6392BA3C597.thumb.png.38d8b8158a68338235152e2c54bba530.png

Tell me you don’t jerk off leprechauns for a living without telling me you don’t jerk off leprechauns for a living.  NTTAWWT 

• Fuck You 1

https://www.texastribune.org/2022/09/15/texas-demographics-census-2021/?utm_source=Texas+Tribune+Newsletters&utm_campaign=52d4d98ebc-trib-newsletters-breaking-alert&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_d9a68d8efc-52d4d98ebc-101204549&mc_cid=52d4d98ebc&mc_eid=e270f9fe31

Not sure where to put this, maybe its own thread on DT since it is big news for our state.  But it'll trigger some people, maybe literally.  2021 sub-census data set came out for Texas.  It's not "official"...but it's "official."  Hispanics overtook Whites in the Lone Star State 40-39.  Obviously one can debate the definition of "Hispanic", and certainly plenty of people are both (mixed-race, like me).  But this is a big milestone, first time this happened since the 1800's.  

Lots of political nuance to it as well.  Disproportionate amount of children/young people are Hispanic, so won't be politically active for a long while.  Faster growth trajectory than Whites.  Not necessarily voter turnout in proportion, and increasingly voting GOP versus Democrat.  Texas is the least white it's been in a long, long time.  

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

https://www.texastribune.org/2022/09/15/texas-demographics-census-2021/?utm_source=Texas+Tribune+Newsletters&utm_campaign=52d4d98ebc-trib-newsletters-breaking-alert&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_d9a68d8efc-52d4d98ebc-101204549&mc_cid=52d4d98ebc&mc_eid=e270f9fe31

Not sure where to put this, maybe its own thread on DT since it is big news for our state.  But it'll trigger some people, maybe literally.  2021 sub-census data set came out for Texas.  It's not "official"...but it's "official."  Hispanics overtook Whites in the Lone Star State 40-39.  Obviously one can debate the definition of "Hispanic", and certainly plenty of people are both (mixed-race, like me).  But this is a big milestone, first time this happened since the 1800's.  

Lots of political nuance to it as well.  Disproportionate amount of children/young people are Hispanic, so won't be politically active for a long while.  Faster growth trajectory than Whites.  Not necessarily voter turnout in proportion, and increasingly voting GOP versus Democrat.  Texas is the least white it's been in a long, long time.  

image.jpg?ve=1&tl=1