B12 OFFICIALS SUUUUUUUUCK

LTtxfan

2 minutes ago, Zavala said:

8 penalties for 78 yards in the half

Interception and touchdown both taken away.

Still. Zero holding called on OU offensive line.

Hilarious 

Thought the push off call was tricky tack, but Johnson clearly dropped the TD catch the second he hit the ground. The ref with the better view waved it off.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Napoleon said:

His left foot hit in bounds and before his right foot hit out of bounds. 

In college that is a completion. 

Did he have possession of the ball when his left foot touched?

Because you have to have caught the ball when you touch to make a completion, in college. And he was juggling it, until his right foot was out of bounds, when he gained possession. 

I was wrong in the thread "These games are rigged".  It is so fucking obvious that the fix is in for OU.  The fucking refs are throwing flags just to be sure OU has a positive outcome.

The fucking holding that OU is doing on the o line is just pathetic and not one fucking flag.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Helobious said:

Thought the push off call was tricky tack, but Johnson clearly dropped the TD catch the second he hit the ground. The ref with the better view waved it off.

Sure. They missed the obvious false start on OU on fourth and 1.5 too, but throw any tickey tack call against us no problem.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Drew said:

I hate saying it, but it does seem really bad that OU only has 2 penalties, and at least one of those was a meaningless one on a punt. 

Texas is getting hosed with 8.

they have teh best oline in CFB. they are prob also getting some holds in.

pentalties on us - all of them seemed legit to me. 

3 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Sure. They missed the obvious false start on OU on fourth and 1.5 too, but throw any tickey tack call against us no problem.

I apologize Zavala,  you were correct in so many ways about this fucking fix with the refs.  Please forgive me.

2 minutes ago, Tom Chairman said:

Why the fuck do we have our own network if they're not going to do a half time show when we're playing in the fucking CCG?

Toughest road to CFB playoffs, worst conference in every way imaginable. Shit academics, cover up of crimes, piss poor representation nationwide, shit officiating.

Oklahoma making the CFP is the money play for them, they will do everything imaginable to fuck us, guarenteed. 

1 minute ago, Goodman said:

I still can’t comprehend how they missed the false start on 4th and short. That’s inexcusable. 

Because this game is in the bag, don't doubt Vegas and the spread had some inside information about how bad the fix was in.

Just keep Texas close so it has good TV ratings but make damn sure OU wins at all costs.

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:
28 minutes ago, Napoleon said:
His left foot hit in bounds and before his right foot hit out of bounds. 
In college that is a completion. 

He clearly didn't establish possession until he was out of bounds. Horrible not to even review it especially seeing they love to review every fucking play in this sport

That's my issue.  May not have been overyurned nut mo excuse not to review.