Complete List of Users

Chooky told me he was probably going to be taking a break for a while.  He has some pretty major health stuff going on.  I think he's either having surgery today or tomorrow.  Him and Skoog were messing around the other day and Skoog accidentally got a pair of binoculars stuck in Chooky's rectum

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Digdogger said:

Chooky told me he was probably going to be taking a break for a while.  He has some pretty major health stuff going on.  I think he's either having surgery today or tomorrow.  Him and Skoog were messing around the other day and Skoog accidentally got a pair of binoculars stuck in Chooky's rectum

You can get a good look at a cow by sticking your head up its ass, but wouldn't you rather take the butcher's word for it?

Ha, here's the correct quote:
I can get a hell of a good look at a T-Bone steak by sticking my head up a bull's ass, but I'd rather take the butcher's word for it.

Edited by Jimbaround

2 hours ago, Digdogger said:

Looking for his car keys?

On 3/26/2018 at 3:06 AM, Lhorn said:

I feel like I'm getting in the ground floor with this new site.  Grabbed me a better username too.  Same ol dumbass though.

That is definitely a dumbass username.  

Only the Pokes care that I'm here, but I'm also a useful soldier in the never ending war against the Sooners and don't care for Aggy either but they tend to self implode anyways   

Gotta make sure Jonkr, Gundy's Rant, Mustache, Mullet, OP, etc survived. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Homercles said:

That is definitely a dumbass username.  

Only the Pokes care that I'm here, but I'm also a useful soldier in the never ending war against the Sooners and don't care for Aggy either but they tend to self implode anyways   

Gotta make sure Jonkr, Gundy's Rant, Mustache, Mullet, OP, etc survived. 

I think GundysRant changed his handle to GundysMullet. 

23 minutes ago, lateshow said:

I think GundysRant changed his handle to GundysMullet. 

Yeah I meant to put a slash in there between mullet and rant, went back to edit, couldn’t, posted in the Help thread asking how to edit, realized I could edit and just missed the timeline on the earlier post here, then edited my HALP CAN HAS EDIT post of dominant failure, and hang my head in putrid shame here before you.

Namaste

Edited by Homercles
Sorry Gundy

53 minutes ago, Okie State said:
9 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:
Jonkr is here but new osu related handle. Find him on car thread. 

Checking in. Not that anybody gives a shit.

I’m glad. Only a few Pokes can be comfortable here away from the over-moderated OP safe space.  Of course I occasionally post there, OrangeInAustin

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Homercles said:

Yeah I meant to put a slash in there between mullet and rant, went back to edit, couldn’t, posted in the Help thread asking how to edit, realized I could edit and just missed the timeline on the earlier post here, then edited my HALP CAN HAS EDIT post of dominant failure, and hang my head in putrid shame here before you.

Namaste

Hey, it's okay man. We all make mistakes. Don't beat yourself up over it. 

8 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

This is Derka. I had to change my handle because TheFlagship ran over here, registered the name Derka, and then actually pretended to be me on the boards, which is just about as sad as it gets. Creepers gonna creep though.

Get a mod to change your name to derka. Goo punch es no bueno.