Perfect Junk Food

Buzzrock

2 hours ago, Dangit said:

Image result for extra toasty cheez its

I don't consider these junk food (I mean come one they're baked not fried) but this seemed like the appropriate thread to note how awesome these are. Definitely the best Cheez-It flavor. 

I didn't even know that was a thing. I know what I'll be buying next grocery trip.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Neither of those are my favorites, but I appreciate how some folks love them so much.

I imagine when true coon asses are out of town or move away, those are among the things they miss the most...

and nutria.

At our little burger joint we have a burger of the month. November’s BOM is the frito pie burger, comes with 1/2lb beef patty, Fritos, house made chili (no beans) chopped onions and grated cheese. The pint is extra!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

At our little burger joint we have a burger of the month. November’s BOM is the frito pie burger, comes with 1/2lb beef patty, Fritos, house made chili (no beans) chopped onions and grated cheese. The pint is extra!5e3dfc2f8fc0a5a61b3820c50ef7b789.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 11/5/2018 at 2:26 PM, slorch said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Neither of those are my favorites, but I appreciate how some folks love them so much.

I imagine when true coon asses are out of town or move away, those are among the things they miss the most...

and nutria.

For my wife, it's crawfish.

And probably Nutria but not openly.

yes.  i must admit i never had crawfish, the right way; until I moved to Lake Chuck at the age of 33.  Took me about 5 seconds to figure out that whole gig was badass family/ shoot the shit time with awesome spicy grub..

I never thought of it as junk food though.  The beer's probably the only non-healthy thing in a crawfish boil, and we ain't backing that out...