Thomas Massie (R-Ky.) talks about how Congress (the swamp) works

bernorange

• 4 years later...

* necro bump *

Massie is savage.

During a conference call about the Silicon Valley Bank bailout yesterday, Senator Mark Kelly (D-AZ) asked representatives from the Federal Reserve, Treasury Department, and the Federal Deposit and Insurance Corporation (FDIC) if they had a way to censor information on social media to prevent a run on the banks, according to Republican members of the House of Representatives who were on the call.

The members said there were roughly 200 people on the Zoom call, including Senators, House members, and staff members from both parties. “On our conference call, led by [Senate President Chuck] Schumer, with Fed, FDIC, and Treasury, a democrat senator asked the three agencies if there was a program underway on social media to censor information that would lead to a bank run,” Rep. Thomas Massie told Public.

“I believe he couched it in a concern that foreign actors would be doing this,” said Massie, “but he didn’t suggest the censorship should be limited to foreigners or to things that were untrue. The people from the three agencies couldn’t answer him and just sort of took a pass on the question.”

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Bullneck said:

0x0.jpg?format=jpg&width=1200

You gotta admit it's impressive that family produced 5 healthy looking children considering how much cum his wife swallowed over the years. 

(checks notes)............albeit not much of his.

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

I mean, jokes aside.  He can see that one of his sons doesn't look like him---right?  I'm not even good at this shit and I can see it plain as day.

Might be a son-in-law married to the ugly daughter who looks like mom?

3 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

Bern's king, being very smart:

Something tells me that he might not be accurately representing what a Democratic senator said.

What we’re witnessing here is the idiot part with the savant:

Massie earned a bachelor of science degree in electrical engineering and a master of science degree in mechanical engineering from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Satchel said:

What we’re witnessing here is the idiot part with the savant:

Massie earned a bachelor of science degree in electrical engineering and a master of science degree in mechanical engineering from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)

2017 Fantasy Baseball draft strategy: What's the point of drafting Andrew  Miller (and while we're at it, Dellin Betances)? - CBSSports.com