The Donald Trump Jr. thread

Gil Bang

2 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

Gather round everyone - the phony news guy with a hair piece who sells mail-order Brain Force Ultra neural activator tincture is telling us he's definitely not on coke.

Edited by smuggs
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, C-Man said:

And it's perfectly normal to call your father by his last name

When Jr was in college his father hit him in the face in front of his friends because he was not in a coat and tie when trump came to get him for a Yankees game. Dude is broken

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

When Jr was in college his father hit him in the face in front of his friends because he was not in a coat and tie when trump came to get him for a Yankees game. Dude is broken

I've heard that story too.  Jr. was wearing a Yankee jacket and cap...like a normal person going to a game. 

On 3/10/2022 at 7:46 PM, brown water said:

I rarely give DJT the benefit of the doubt but I’m keeping an open mind that punching Jr in the face was for more substantive reasons. And also don’t care if it wasn’t. 

Even he realizes all of his offspring have punchable faces.

On 3/10/2022 at 7:52 PM, Sawbonz said:

From the New Yorker (and other places.  Google has lots of returns):

When Trump, Jr., was twelve, his father left his mother, Ivana, for a much younger woman, Marla Maples. It has been widely reported that Trump, Jr., stopped talking to his father for a time after that. They reportedly had some run-ins later on, too, when Trump, Jr., was enrolled at the University of Pennsylvania. “Don Jr. opened the door, wearing a Yankee jersey,” Scott Melker, one of his former classmates, wrote on Facebook last year, describing what happened on one occasion when Trump came to take his son to a Yankees game. “Without saying a word, his father slapped him across the face, knocking him to the floor in front of all of his classmates. He simply said “put on a suit and meet me outside,’ and closed the door.” (The Trumps have denied this account.)

• 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

string him up.  treasonous traitor.

Not gonna read the text transcripts, just gonna infuriate me.  But I didn't have to try to picture Don, Jr. in a bathroom with some staffer at 1am with crazy hand gestures saying shit like, 'Oh man, let me tell you something.  I gotta way forward for my father.  Okay, hear me out.  Okay, so here's how we get it to a state-by-state House vote.  Wait, hang on.  Let's do another rail first.  Actually, I'm feeling pretty wired...let'd do halfsies."  

Am I wrong or up to this point, hasn't the defense been "we thought there were valid allegations of fraud, and we just wanted to make sure that everything was on the up and up."

This shows they came up with the plan first and found the facts to justify later.

Edited by Foosters
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Foosters said:

Am I wrong or up to this point, hasn't the defesne been "we thought there were valid allegations of fraud, and we just wanted to make sure that everything was on the up and up."

This shows they came up with the plan first and found the facts to justify later.

Backward thinking is how ideologues work. We call them “conclusions” because they come at the end of a thought process. That’s the intellectual approach. You start with a subject, admit, “I don’t know,” then study all the facts and evidence and then you arrive at a conclusion.

But the ideologue works backwards. They start with the conclusion and then look for justifications for their pre-determined belief. ‘I know I believe X so now let’s look for reasons to justify that belief.’ They literally are thinking backwards.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Am I wrong or up to this point, hasn't the defense been "we thought there were valid allegations of fraud, and we just wanted to make sure that everything was on the up and up."

Only if you believe in the liberal conspiracy of the chronological order of time.  Then yes, it would appear there's some disconnect in their portrayal of the fact pattern.  But again, Fake Times!  

2 minutes ago, elfenix said:

the "those aren't my drugs" of text messages

Yes, it's definitely less incriminating to send a message of "Hey Mark, see the attached email about how we should murder Mike Pence and cancel the election.  We should look into whether that's feasible."

Dumbest.  Fucking.  Timeline.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yes, it's definitely less incriminating to send a message of "Hey Mark, see the attached email about how we should murder Mike Pence and cancel the election.  We should look into whether that's feasible."

Dumbest.  Fucking.  Timeline.

it says right there in my profile that retweets aren't an endorsement! 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, elfenix said:

the "those aren't my drugs" of text messages

It’s probably true because Don Jr. is too fucking stupid to come up with the idea on his own. All he knows is that lying and cheating and bullshitting is the family’s business model.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

It’s probably true because Don Jr. is too fucking stupid to come up with the idea on his own. All he knows is that lying and cheating and bullshitting is the family’s business model.

47310e18-74f2-4bf6-a5ac-17a539bde85e_tex

Edited by 4th&Five
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

That would be extraordinarily obnoxious to fwd a shit load of essentially chain letters to the wh chief of staff. So it's definitely possible. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

10 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

This seems like smoking gun evidence of conspiracy to me. Seems big.

But I'm sure nothing will happen. 

Like the Trump Tower meeting with the Russians who were promising to deliver dirt on Hillary? (There not a chance in hell that King Don didn’t know that was happening. That’s collusion. That’s not a legal term. But it’s definitely a criminal conspiracy with a hostile foreign power and should’ve been grounds for hanging let alone impeachment and removal from office).

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 2

As Votes Were Still Being Counted in 2020, Eldest Trump Son Messaged White House to Say That Trumps Had Attained “Operational Control” Over Levers of American Democracy in a Way That Ensured a Trump Victory Regardless of Voters’ Wishes https://cnn.com/2022/04/08/politics/donald-trump-jr-meadows-text/index.html.

That may be the kill shot.