The Donald Trump Jr. thread

Gil Bang

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

such a little dicked cunt.

Goddamn.  Article says "Trump is a victim."  Because fuck this fucking time line.  

They're cheating cheaters who know they're cheating and playing the victim is the bit.  Get it together Utah.  

He starts with the premise that it’s not the gun it’s the messed up kid. Then he lists some reasons the kid is messed up. 

sounds like a great argument for having some gun control such that people like him can’t get their hands on any gun, and especially a couple of semi auto rifles with high cap mags. 

then he lost me and I am not sure what he is saying should happen, other than I think that medications are bad. 

We should start shaming/embarrassing adults that think 18 year olds have the same maturity as 26 year olds who have the same maturity as 40 year olds who have the same maturity as xxxxx…… and keep it going. This 18/21 data point/age cutoff is so clearly outdated it needs connections to be spelled out very publicly. If there’s anything older generations love it’s pretending they worked harder and made more sacrifices than the new guys. Let’s prove em right.

I’m a huge believe in making ARs available to 30 year olds or above if we can’t stop non-military individuals from accessing them as a first legislative point. Show all the dumbass clips from MTV Spring Break/Jersey Shore/Real World whatever it takes to prove a lame ass point. Be vapid, make terrible conclusions, stroke their ego so their last mark on this country as they die, besides pulling up the economic ladder, was taking away access to military weapons.

Edited by StassneyHorn

1 hour ago, StassneyHorn said:

We should start shaming/embarrassing adults that think 18 year olds have the same maturity as 26 year olds who have the same maturity as 40 year olds who have the same maturity as xxxxx…… and keep it going. This 18/21 data point/age cutoff is so clearly outdated it needs connections to be spelled out very publicly. If there’s anything older generations love it’s pretending they worked harder and made more sacrifices than the new guys. Let’s prove em right.

I’m a huge believe in making ARs available to 30 year olds or above if we can’t stop non-military individuals from accessing them as a first legislative point. Show all the dumbass clips from MTV Spring Break/Jersey Shore/Real World whatever it takes to prove a lame ass point. Be vapid, make terrible conclusions, stroke their ego so their last mark on this country as they die, besides pulling up the economic ladder, was taking away access to military weapons.

You’re starting from the premise that they can be shamed or embarrassed. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 3

I hope he goes to see a doctor soon about that apparent sinus infection. Also, it kind of sounds he might be suffering from some hearing loss based on his Deaf-y* vocalizations.

*Speaking as the father of a Deaf kid with some expertise in how people with severe hearing loss speak.

3 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

not sure why I expected anything else

Brand name recognition. It was all Clinton or Bush for quite awhile. Now Trump has the leading brand if not the leading product.

In my lifetime, we will elect the ticket of Robert "Bud" Light and Kim Kardashian. The Dems only hope will be finding candidates named Smith and Wesson.

I.W.

• Haha 1

On 5/30/2022 at 6:24 PM, bolverk said:

I hope he goes to see a doctor soon about that apparent sinus infection. Also, it kind of sounds he might be suffering from some hearing loss based on his Deaf-y* vocalizations.

*Speaking as the father of a Deaf kid with some expertise in how people with severe hearing loss speak.

Maybe it’s a tumor

On 5/30/2022 at 12:32 PM, Red Five said:

I made it through about 20 seconds. Is there some corner of the internet pushing a narrative that this was a "great kid" and that it was solely the fault of the AR-15?

Nowhere. It's just MAGA/PewPew crowd talking points to strike down any meaningful gun legislation before it gets going.

Is he trying to act and sound more like his dad? Maybe I didn’t pay attention too much since he’s a loser like his whole family, but that almost came across as a SNL skit where they all audition to be one specific person and most do it hilariously bad.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 6/6/2022 at 11:22 AM, RomaVicta said:

Brand name recognition. It was all Clinton or Bush for quite awhile. Now Trump has the leading brand if not the leading product.

In my lifetime, we will elect the ticket of Robert "Bud" Light and Kim Kardashian. The Dems only hope will be finding candidates named Smith and Wesson.

I.W.

Kim Kardashian would be an upgrade from some of these clowns. not even joking.

Edited by mchookem
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, mchookem said:

Kim Kardashian would be an upgrade from some of these clowns. not even joking.

The Kardashians seem to actually be able to handle their shit and actually build business empires that turn a hefty profit, even if their personal lives are a shitshow.

The Kardashians just license their name and image and get a hefty percentage of profits for doing so. Companies do all the work and use them to get the idiot fans to buy their stuff.  They did not actually build anything. They are like Trump, but with the skipping the whole trying to build stuff and failing over and over.

• Like 1