The Donald Trump Jr. thread

Gil Bang

He was out on the road, traveling, eating road junk food or high-end steak dinners, unable to find a connect in half the cities (he actually buys locally which is baffling to me given how much dangerous shit there is out there now).  So he stayed probably stable weight. 

Now he splits his time between Jupiter, FL (most off the time) and New York.  Both places where he has reliable hookups.  He spends most of his time inside, working, drinking, and doing those videos.  So he has a lot of time and a lot of baggies to work through.  And Guilfoyle doesn't strike me as a great cook.  So he's eating less, doing more blow, and probably swimming or exercising around the house.  As a result, he's dropping weight like flies.  

28 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

He was out on the road, traveling, eating road junk food or high-end steak dinners, unable to find a connect in half the cities (he actually buys locally which is baffling to me given how much dangerous shit there is out there now).  So he stayed probably stable weight. 

Now he splits his time between Jupiter, FL (most off the time) and New York.  Both places where he has reliable hookups.  He spends most of his time inside, working, drinking, and doing those videos.  So he has a lot of time and a lot of baggies to work through.  And Guilfoyle doesn't strike me as a great cook.  So he's eating less, doing more blow, and probably swimming or exercising around the house.  As a result, he's dropping weight like flies.  

Basically my New Year's resolution.

• Haha 3

This fuckstick was apparently at the Dallas Safari Club convention event last night. Not sure if he spoke or was just there but I saw some friends post pics with him to Instagram.

I thought about having my wife drive us down there so I could either kick him in the nutsack or verbally abuse him like that fishing guide did to Tucker Carlson in Montana. As much as she hates him too, she refused. I was way too sauced to drive myself.

• Hook 'Em 4

4 hours ago, C-Man said:

This fuckstick was apparently at the Dallas Safari Club convention event last night. Not sure if he spoke or was just there but I saw some friends post pics with him to Instagram.

I thought about having my wife drive us down there so I could either kick him in the nutsack or verbally abuse him like that fishing guide did to Tucker Carlson in Montana. As much as she hates him too, she refused. I was way too sauced to drive myself.

Your friends sound like they suck.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

He speaks for 30-40% of the country. They really believe this. 

2 hours ago, Chooky said:

And half of those people are on government assistance.

But they're Americans and have earned the right to live off the govt. And many will have more in lifetime earnings that they ever earned on their own. But to be clear they're not freeloaders at any level.

A couple of decades ago, the GOP was open to increased immigration, perhaps with temporary worker visas. I can only assume that 9/11 just made them hate everyone who isn't white.  Some already hated non-whites but this solidified it. 

8 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

But they're Americans and have earned the right to live off the govt. And many will have more in lifetime earnings that they ever earned on their own. But to be clear they're not freeloaders at any level.

A couple of decades ago, the GOP was open to increased immigration, perhaps with temporary worker visas. I can only assume that 9/11 just made them hate everyone who isn't white.  Some already hated non-whites but this solidified it. 

Mar a Lago applies for visas for 100 or so foreign workers every year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, The Royal We said:

He really needs his ass kicked.

I'm not one to hearken back to the good ole days, but there was a time in our past when people that talked that much shit and ran their mouth constantly would get their ass kicked pretty quickly.

Well MAGA does want to roll back the clock, maybe we should include ass kickings as part of it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3