The Donald Trump Jr. thread

Gil Bang

1 hour ago, The Royal We said:

He really needs his ass kicked.

I'm not one to hearken back to the good ole days, but there was a time in our past when people that talked that much shit and ran their mouth constantly would get their ass kicked pretty quickly.

You're actually not wrong.  I was not a fighter, I'm not a big guy (although I did wrestle), but I can't count on both hands and both feet the number of mouthy rants like that which ended in a fistfight after school.  I mean, it was just sort of expected.  

Don Jr. is not only not expecting it, he feels immune to it.  I hope someday that strategy backfires on him, and that the video goes viral, because it will be glorious.

• Hook 'Em 1

I would donate $10k to a charity of his choice for 5 minutes in a parking lot with that cowardly coked up piece of shit.  I’m not kidding, not even a little bit.  I’m ready, money is in the bank.  And I’m not much of a fighter, but God, I’d find it in me for those 5 minutes.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, The Royal We said:

He really needs his ass kicked.

I'm not one to hearken back to the good ole days, but there was a time in our past when people that talked that much shit and ran their mouth constantly would get their ass kicked pretty quickly.

Pretty sure that was back when America was great.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

So my guess is DJTJ never puts him in a public place without sycophants but if he were to be in a press conference would love to see some plant from John Oliver or some other show ask “Tell me, Don, because the public wants to know, since you’ve been with Guilfoyle, what is the oldest and richest GOP donor dick that she’s sucked and is that person the same person? And follow up….  Did you watch?”

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, A-Tex Devil said:

So my guess is DJTJ never puts him in a public place without sycophants but if he were to be in a press conference would love to see some plant from John Oliver or some other show ask “Tell me, Don, because the public wants to know, since you’ve been with Guilfoyle, what is the oldest and richest GOP donor dick that she’s sucked and is that person the same person? And follow up….  Did you watch?”

I think the follow up needs to be 'Did you enjoy watching?'

But yes, let's get right on this.  

She looks like Caitlyn Jenner face-fucked one of those practice heads they use at cosmetology school.  

Prediction---you think we hear a lot about fentanyl right now?  Don, Jr. takes on the biggest drug risks I've ever heard of.  He doesn't like to travel with it.  So instead, he asks his assistants or local friends, while traveling, to procure it locally.  You can guess the inherent risks in that idea, trying gobs of blow in dozens of cities per year, involving hundreds of people you don't know handling it.  That's how he dies.  And then you'll see a very interesting discussion on securing the border.  We're gonna build a wall in his honor, you see.

• Drool 3

1 minute ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Downloaded the media kit. 30,000 copies printed per edition.

They are probably careful about their print runs as well, so they probably are selling over 25,000 copies, so probably $2-$3 million in revenue, which would easily cover salaries and printing.  Their advertising is probably making many times what their newstand/subscription sales are and is pure profit.

Oh man, I'm laughing out loud in public right now.  I love it.  That was great production value, too.  

Only bummer is that his kids are gonna see that.  I'm not judging other parents for what their addictions are.  But I would judge him for being stupid enough to go on national television blasted out on coke and booze every fucking week.  Who the fuck creates a digital archive of themselves on camera on that much blow, knowing full well their family can see it anytime?  I mean, his ex-wife is a saint for not turning some of his clips over to a family law judge.  

I'm guessing she sees the shitty choice before her:  Have your children separated from their dad because he's a raging coke addict or let him burn out and get help down the road.  I mean, the dude's 45.  It was understandable at 25, even 35.  But you can't do that much blow in middle age.  There's a reason you don't see 75 year old drug addicts.  

Think about this.  A former adviser to a sitting U.S. President regarding border security, drugs, and mental health issues, checks to see when he leaves the house, that he has his cell phone, his wallet, and a small comb to remove cocaine debris out of his beard.  And these people lecture us on values and morality?  

Edited by YGIFS
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...