The Donald Trump Jr. thread

Gil Bang

I'm picturing a 3:30 AM coke fueled conversation between her, Jr, the pillow guy, and a couple other hangers on about the synergies of pillows and sheets, and how they could rule the world of bedding. There was also a discussion of sewing eye holes into the pillow cases and arm and neck holes into the sheets so you could wear them to the klan rally on the weekend. 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

That seems pretty far-fetched, unfortunately, and I think limitations on 42 USC 1981-1985 is three years.

Choice of law issues aside, it is my understanding that the general tort statute of the state the federal civil rights action is brought in controls the statute of limitations.   I believe that is four years in Florida.  Don’t know, might be wrong.

Edited by Gatorubet
voice recg sw sucks
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

How is it that his forehead literally looks like those little smoked glass trays they have in stalls in fancy bars for no apparent reason...too small to place a purse...too large for your phone?  

7 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

IMG_4197.jpeg

Stefan/ it’s like that thing when you turn on the hotel room TV and the default channel is a coked up muppet telling you about the glorious splendor of the intercostal waterway, how to cup the balls for cash, and options for half day cabana rentals for when your half tard brother in law is in town. 

There was another Q-adjacent son of a president who started a magazine.  Maybe Don, Jr. will meet the same fate.  God willing.  

Otherwise, seriously..........this guy has the best fucking luck.  Half the blow in this country is laced with fentanyl and he's managed to conveniently do the other half. 

16 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:
On 5/14/2023 at 11:43 PM, tx 3 putt said:

IMG_4197.jpeg.fa1d45bbd0a0d203e3be748172136a54.jpeg

Junior better hope she never swims in the ocean off Mar-a-Lago.  I can see her attach that remora suction device to the underside of a great white and that’s the last he’d see of her.

She could handle the seal on the DSRV attached to the Red October with that thing.

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...