The Donald Trump Jr. thread

Gil Bang

On 6/12/2022 at 10:51 PM, Jhawkmvp said:

The Kardashians just license their name and image and get a hefty percentage of profits for doing so. Companies do all the work and use them to get the idiot fans to buy their stuff.  They did not actually build anything. They are like Trump, but with the skipping the whole trying to build stuff and failing over and over.

Well, Trump has done a lot of licensing, too.  He just picks bad licensees, probably the ones that flatter him the most.  He's not good at business.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Paul Wesley said:

Every time I see Trump Jr. in the news - and every time I see this thread bumped to the top - I think that it must have been really unfortunate and sad for him to have been the child of a morally bankrupt malignant narcissist.  

My father was just the opposite of his father in every way.  My dad was quiet, decent, kind, and always attentive and supportive to his children.  My father followed the teachings of his faith, he showed wisdom, and he never took advantage of people.  If you were too frail to mow your yard, or if you accidentally left your wallet in a restaurant, or if your car was broken down in a remote area - you would definitely have wanted my father there, because he would cut your grass, he would go out of his way to give your wallet back, and he would stop and make sure you were okay.

Anyway, my default attitude toward Jr has always been pity... but then I read the story below the headline, or I watch the Twitter video, and there's just no denying - whether by nature or by nurture - he's really just such a piece of shit.

Kinda same, and also extends to Teh Donald, but not as much.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 months later...

Where exactly would Don Jr's life intersect with lots of Navy SEALS? Further, what are the odds that Donald Jr has any friends?

This is his too specific version of his Dad, as president, just rocking on heels whistling Zippity Doo Dah and having some manly guy with hairy arms and tears streaming on his face come up to him and call him "sir."

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 1

If he tweeted "Redact Deez", I would actually have to applaud his sense of humor for once.  As it stands, it's the insane coke-fueled ramblings of an estranged son about his dad's cock 'n balls.  Pretty standard stuff actually for a family where the father openly jokes about molesting his daughter.  

Also, can we all applaud that watch for making its valiant comeback.  He wasn't wearing it for awhile because I think he couldn't fit it on anymore, since he's put on more weight and is too vain to buy an extender for it.  But there it is.  Who wakes up to go golfing and thinks, "Golf shirt?  Check.  Red hat?  Check.  Daintiest possible wristwatch?  Check.  Man, I just scream 'Big Dick Energy, don't I Junior?"  

• Haha 2

On 8/22/2022 at 2:11 PM, Pescado_Rojo said:

Every Chadbro I've ever met "Has a buddy that's a SEAL". He'd have been one too, but he hurt his knee in High School football. 

A guy I know is an operator. I would have been one too, but I don’t see well enough and I’m too much of a pussy.
He says Seals all shave their forearms. 

21 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Donald Trump Jr. posted this.

image.thumb.jpeg.8347e0c18ec37cae32be6dfd7425575b.jpeg

Donald Jr. sat alone at the last table in the dining room at Mar-A-Lago. Finally, his father spotted him from across the room. He politely told the crowd of supporters around him to please excuse him for a moment. The former president then walked swiftly across the dining room, smiled warmly at Junior, and put an arm around his seated son.

"I saw your post on Instagram," the former president said.

"You did?" Junior responded, trying to hold back his excitement that his dad noticed his work.

"I did. And I want to say thank you. You know, it's been a tough couple of weeks, but seeing my own son post a picture with a black bar implying his father has a penis that hangs down to his knees? Well, let's just say that really gives me motivation to keep fighting."

"I'm glad, Dad. I really hope that..." Junior said before he glanced up and noticed that his father had already walked three steps away.

I like that he had to use a stock photo of his golfing for his "funny" tweet.  Poor bastard doesn't even have personal photos of his dad in his own phone.  He had to do a google image search.  You'd think he'd use one where his father didn't like grim death either. 

And to answer the question, you can hear him snort the drip between the words "redact" and "this" if you put your ear to your laptop and listen.

If you had told me that an IP address did a google search for "Donald Trump's crotch" and copied the image, I'd totally believe it.  Probably the woman with the shirt that says "Trump Boner Garage" with an arrow to her own crotch.

If you had then told me that IP address belonged to Donald Trump, Jr., I would have called bullshit.

But he we are.  Inside a simulation.  

6 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Donald Trump Jr. posted this.

image.thumb.jpeg.8347e0c18ec37cae32be6dfd7425575b.jpeg

6 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

That’s some weird shit. 

6 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

Did TFG forget to put his diaper on?

Yes.

He. Pissed himself and his son tried to black it out so he wouldn’t be embarrassed……

B/c if not that is some weird AF stuff right there.

Not only would that imply Donald has an extremely long flaccid penis, which has documented as not true on many occasions, but also that he took out his penis in public on a golf course while getting photographed 

On 8/22/2022 at 2:11 PM, Pescado_Rojo said:

Every Chadbro I've ever met "Has a buddy that's a SEAL". He'd have been one too, but he hurt his knee in High School football. 

Why is it always SEALs with those clowns?  There’s a whole spectrum of badassery out there, and dumbasses pick one that’s easy to refute:

”oh you do?  Where’s he stationed?”

”Uhh Iowa” 

(Navy special warfare is pretty limited to three bases, one on each coast, and Hawaii)

Say something like a CCT, Marine Raider or Special Forces.  Hell my dad got his usaf career started as a reservist flight nurse and said PJs on C-130s would practice IVs on each other, or pile their duffles together for brutal games of ‘king of the mountain’ when they got bored during a SAREX.  

SEALs aren’t the only game in town, those idiots just furiously masturbate to Zero Dark Thirty and Joe Rogan.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

On 8/28/2022 at 4:11 AM, Homercles said:

Why is it always SEALs with those clowns?  There’s a whole spectrum of badassery out there, and dumbasses pick one that’s easy to refute:

”Uhh Iowa” 

(Navy special warfare is pretty limited to three bases, one on each coast, and Hawaii)

Say something like a CCT, Marine Raider or Special Forces.  Hell my dad got his usaf career started as a reservist flight nurse and said PJs on C-130s would practice IVs on each other, or pile their duffles together for brutal games of ‘king of the mountain’ when they got bored during a SAREX.  

SEALs aren’t the only game in town, those idiots just furiously masturbate to Zero Dark Thirty and Joe Rogan.  

in the bro world, it's part of the bro check list 

On 8/28/2022 at 4:11 AM, Homercles said:

”Uhh Iowa” 

I actually did know a guy that did one year of college after coming back from Desert Storm then said fuck it and went into the Army Special Forces.  Great guy, would do anything he could to help out a friend, but yeah... he was definitely a bit off his rocker. 

One evening we're hanging out slamming beers and he gets out of his chair and goes into his bedroom for quite some time.  He came out dressed in full camo gear, face paint, a rucksack and an AK-47 he somehow pilfered from his Desert Storm days.  Then he heads out the door and just vanishes for a few hours. 

When he came back, he had a couple of cans of Coke and some chips.  I imagine that was quite the scene at the local 7-11 when he walked in.  Oh and as his pièce de résistance for the evening he shot out a couple of parking lot lights with the AK.

• Hook 'Em 1

Does everybody in that family have to over-pronounce the names of countries?  Ivanka, as soft-spoken as she is, even flanks her mouth off to one side when speaking about another nation.  Eric probably would do it if anybody ever taught him the names of other countries...he still refers to them as "The Nation of Iowa" and "People's Republic of Delaware."  

But yeah, how people can't tell he's whacked out on blow is beyond me.  That lockjaw and those eyes and the breathing/speaking pattern...if it ain't coke...it's something close.  'Blow Zero' maybe, all the rush with none of the drip?  He doesn't do gummies either, because any excess ends up in his beard and he shakes out  over the sink.  So I've heard.  He's gotta take it down on a notch now that's he's in his mid-40's.  Body can't take that much blow like it used to even though he's a big cat.  If he dies, imagine how shitty his burial will be at his dad's request.  Ivana is in a poorly maintained dirt pile on a Jersey golf course, and DJT actually loved her.  

On 8/27/2022 at 2:31 PM, Bozo_Casanova said:

A guy I know is an operator. I would have been one too, but I don’t see well enough and I’m too much of a pussy.
He says Seals all shave their forearms. 

no hair gets pulled off if you have to get taped for an injury (or for any other reason). If you get scraped up, no hair in the scrape to pick out.

or just going for a douche bro look.

take your pick.

I just realized why he doesn't do gummies when doing blow with Guilfoyle.  Same reason you don't blow rails with Karl Malden:

It would take 2 grams just to coat that equine-sized gape mouth from one end to the other for Kim.

Don, Jr. has to be the world's dumbest drug addict, and I've known some doozies.  Guy travels around the country for speaking opportunities and rallies to talk about how Joe Biden is letting in tons of fentanyl into our country each day.  And while he travels with a fair amount of coke, he also happily does it from the local supply, naively trusting that the local shit won't have any fentanyl in it.  That's an insane leap of faith even for an addict.  Sure hope it doesn't catch up with him...

Edited by YGIFS

52 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Does everybody in that family have to over-pronounce the names of countries?  Ivanka, as soft-spoken as she is, even flanks her mouth off to one side when speaking about another nation.  Eric probably would do it if anybody ever taught him the names of other countries...he still refers to them as "The Nation of Iowa" and "People's Republic of Delaware."  

But yeah, how people can't tell he's whacked out on blow is beyond me.  That lockjaw and those eyes and the breathing/speaking pattern...if it ain't coke...it's something close.  'Blow Zero' maybe, all the rush with none of the drip?  He doesn't do gummies either, because any excess ends up in his beard and he shakes out  over the sink.  So I've heard.  He's gotta take it down on a notch now that's he's in his mid-40's.  Body can't take that much blow like it used to even though he's a big cat.  If he dies, imagine how shitty his burial will be at his dad's request.  Ivana is in a poorly maintained dirt pile on a Jersey golf course, and DJT actually loved her.  

whoa-whoa-whoa-what-did-you-just-say-ake

Slow your roll there homey.  tfg has never loved anyone but himself.  Perhaps his mother.  Maybe.  

Just now, FirstTimeCaller said:

What's weird is that in another life, Junior and Hunter Biden seem like they'd totally run together.

Blow Bros?  Taking bribes and stealing wives, baby!  

That's a good point though.  High profile sons of high profile dads.  Had Trump not gotten into politics, I bet they'd have hit it off and partied.

"Should we take my dad's plane or your dad's train bro?"  

"Who cares man, it's all ass, grass, and cash from here on out!"  

Oh my god, they'd have a secret bro handshake too.  

Why are we not writing this script right now?  

3 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Blow Bros?  Taking bribes and stealing wives, baby!  

That's a good point though.  High profile sons of high profile dads.  Had Trump not gotten into politics, I bet they'd have hit it off and partied.

"Should we take my dad's plane or your dad's train bro?"  

"Who cares man, it's all ass, grass, and cash from here on out!"  

Oh my god, they'd have a secret bro handshake too.  

Why are we not writing this script right now?  

Because I get the feeling it would end in tragedy in the Presidential Suite at Bellagio after about three days in Las Vegas.