The Donald Trump Jr. thread

Gil Bang

Nothing tragic about it.  It would be the prequel to "The Hangover."  Call it either "The Bro-over" or "The Blowover"  

They meet up in Washington or New York.  Biden's still VP thinking about running, Trump never got into politics.  But the family still donates to Democrats.  So they meet at a fundraiser or lobbying event.  Classic coke-fueled banter ensues in the bathroom about different grifts they could run together.  Flash forward to them running a train on Kimberly Guilfoyle in said Vegas suite.  Eric barges in, and they both shout "Get the fuck outta here nerd!"  And Eric scampers out, arms flailing, crying "I just wanted to see if anybody wanted to play Keno with me in the coffee shop."  Second act has to be some dark political shit or covering up a dead hooker.  Redemption story is they run on a joint ticket in 2008.  I dunno, we're workshopping it.  But this could be the kinda buddy comedy that could bring America together and get you and I killed in real life.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Nothing tragic about it.  It would be the prequel to "The Hangover."  Call it either "The Bro-over" or "The Blowover"  

They meet up in Washington or New York.  Biden's still VP thinking about running, Trump never got into politics.  But the family still donates to Democrats.  So they meet at a fundraiser or lobbying event.  Classic coke-fueled banter ensues in the bathroom about different grifts they could run together.  Flash forward to them running a train on Kimberly Guilfoyle in said Vegas suite.  Eric barges in, and they both shout "Get the fuck outta here nerd!"  And Eric scampers out, arms flailing, crying "I just wanted to see if anybody wanted to play Keno with me in the coffee shop."  Second act has to be some dark political shit or covering up a dead hooker.  Redemption story is they run on a joint ticket in 2008.  I dunno, we're workshopping it.  But this could be the kinda buddy comedy that could bring America together and get you and I killed in real life.  

you could basically have Mark Wahlberg and John C Reilly reprise their characters from Boogie Knights for this. 

• Haha 3

"Coke-fueled Irish divorcee drunkenly dances to Latina pop hits in poor Cincinnati exurb for $100 contributions.  Film at 11."  

Poor Don, Jr. spent 80 minutes trying to get hit an erection to that video to show her how proud he was of her...but the 8 ball won.

Maybe Saint Peter?  You know, the guy that started the Christian Church.  I dunno, I'm not the theologian that Eric is.  Maybe Constantine?  

I mean c'mon MAGA nation even the dumbest, most illiterate, most fake Christian among you at least know those two names from Sunday School.  You're being intentionally extra-stupid right now and you can't afford to lose that bandwidth.  

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Maybe Saint Peter?  You know, the guy that started the Christian Church.  I dunno, I'm not the theologian that Eric is.  Maybe Constantine?  

I mean c'mon MAGA nation even the dumbest, most illiterate, most fake Christian among you at least know those two names from Sunday School.  You're being intentionally extra-stupid right now and you can't afford to lose that bandwidth.  

Jesus Christ, St. Peter, St. Paul, the other 11 apostles, Mary, Joseph, Helena (Constantine’s Mother), Constantine, Martin Luther, King James, I mean, come the fuck on.  

• Hook 'Em 1

I mean, I'm just doing the maths here.  If one needs an 8-ball to do a 3-day weekend celebration of the death of fPOTUS, then another one when Eric dies.  And another when Junior dies.  And another one when Melania dies.  And another one when Ivanka dies.  And another one when Guilfoyle dies.  And Don has already done 3,700 8-balls, where do the lines intersect.  Judges willing to accept graph or bathroom vanity.  

4 hours ago, YGIFS said:

I mean, I'm just doing the maths here.  If one needs an 8-ball to do a 3-day weekend celebration of the death of fPOTUS, then another one when Eric dies.  And another when Junior dies.  And another one when Melania dies.  And another one when Ivanka dies.  And another one when Guilfoyle dies.  And Don has already done 3,700 8-balls, where do the lines intersect.  Judges willing to accept graph or bathroom vanity.  

6t2lb5.jpg.5296d23faf9cf51dfef6f54ba2deccd3.jpg

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

It'd be pretty hilarious if Jr. became president. Maybe he's DeSantis' VP. DeSantis gets anal cancer that is impervious to pain meds, so Jr. takes over. He's too incompetent to run anything, so the bureaucracy sets things right. We get the jaw-dropping, astonished experience of listening to him address the UN, do the State of the Union, and preside over military funerals. 

A raving moron whose incoherence defines a republic while claiming we are the greatest country in the world.

Be a hell of note to go out on as the seas rise and all the old people in the Pacific Northwest die of heat prostration. Who knows, maybe the Longhorns would figure out the second half of a game.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

It'd be pretty hilarious if Jr. became president. Maybe he's DeSantis' VP. DeSantis gets anal cancer that is impervious to pain meds, so Jr. takes over. He's too incompetent to run anything, so the bureaucracy sets things right. We get the jaw-dropping, astonished experience of listening to him address the UN, do the State of the Union, and preside over military funerals. 

A raving moron whose incoherence defines a republic while claiming we are the greatest country in the world.

Be a hell of note to go out on as the seas rise and all the old people in the Pacific Northwest die of heat prostration. Who knows, maybe the Longhorns would figure out the second half of a game.

Cringe Reaction GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/25/2022 at 11:05 AM, RomaVicta said:

A raving moron whose incoherence defines a republic while claiming we are the greatest country in the world.Be a hell of note to go out on as the seas rise and all the old people in the Pacific Northwest die of heat prostration. Who knows, maybe the Longhorns would figure out the second half of a game.

I ask, why would a seemingly normal man say such things as this in public.  It's not right, or good.  Actually, I thought it was a YFIGS post.

Edited by Bullneck
  • Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

I ask, why would a seemingly normal man say such things as this in public.  It's not right, or good.  Actually, I thought it was a YFIGS post.

It's my story sense and the appearance of some poetry in a mad world fading to chaos to the sound of a coked-out moron hollering jibberish.

It's what one might expect from the ledge.

1 minute ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Quack quack.

I always wanted to be a carp. Now through the magic of medicine, I am one.

14 hours ago, Bullneck said:

I'm assuming there's no Eric Trump thread so I'll just put this here:

It seems 95% of women of "wealth" do this to themselves in their mid 40s, desperately afraid their husbands are going to leave them for a younger version.

it pretty much backfires, as these modified freaks all end up looking pretty much exactly the same.

**edit. Holy Shit, Laura Trump is only 39.

Edited by yoladu

6 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

It goes without saying that this dumb cunt is too stupid to understand that the strong dollar  makes imported shit cheaper.  And we Americans import a lot of shit. 

the base is without doubt the dumbest people alive, so the only legit news source is the trump family ?