The Donald Trump Jr. thread

Gil Bang

39 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

"Some people".

When he gets to "many people" the transformation into his dad will be nearly complete.

Reminds me of...I think it was "Robot Chicken"...when they're doing the Emperor from Star Wars.  And he just mumbles "Something, something.  DARK SIDE.  Something, something, something...COMPLETE."  Maybe it was Family Guy.  

Just Don, Jr. bumbling through a lock-jawed ramble of coke-fueled incoherence and all you catch is "blahblahblahblah, MANY.  blahblahblahblah, PEOPLE."  

In all the times I knew was stuck in small spaces with people whacked out on drugs (and me on booze)...and you just listen to their inane ramblings to be polite or because they paid for the drinks or because "they" had tits and a nice ass...it never occurred to any of them that "Hey, we should totally be recording this right now because it's a totally great idea that people should hear me now, but tomorrow in daylight."  I've known some serious addicts, I mean literal rock stars and political heavyweights, and all of them to a person maintain that little tiny voice in their head, "We should be loud and weird, but also not on the record...tonight." 

Don, Jr. appears to be the one to have challenged that tiny voice in his head to gummy 4 grams of blow in 4 minutes.  And that voice is no longer a problem apparently.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/3/2022 at 1:57 AM, tx 3 putt said:

No one in NY ever liked you, Donnie.  And they didn't invite you to cool parties.

It's the main reason your dad is such a fucking psycho.  Well, that and your drunken, psycho paternal grandparents.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2

10 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

He’s a horrible human being …

14F70EED-9AF0-40D9-99D2-7A5A51584B66.jpeg

Just why? An 80 year old man is hit in the head with a hammer requiring surgery from a 2 a.m. attack in his home, and this dude (and it's not just him) is to make fun of it? 

What has fucking happened?

26 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Just why? An 80 year old man is hit in the head with a hammer requiring surgery from a 2 a.m. attack in his home, and this dude (and it's not just him) is to make fun of it? 

What has fucking happened?

He has a shitty father so he’s a shitty person just like his dad. 

• Hook 'Em 2

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Bullneck said:

Not sure where to put this.  Maybe OP will retitle this "The Trump Boys and their bitches" or something similarly appropriate. And I thought Don Jr had himself a skank.  This looks like a dude.

Is that the crazy woman from the old site's Facebook thread that had the pet horse, ostrich, Komodo dragon, etc?

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Channel surfing and ran across the end of American Psycho. Christian Bale channels his inner Donald Jr 20+ years ago.

The book mentions Trump a few times. I wouldn’t say Bateman was in any way based on Trump, but he was the embodiment of the perverse, soulless, status-driven vanity for which Trump was the 80s poster child.
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Tuco said:

The book mentions Trump a few times. I wouldn’t say Bateman was in any way based on Trump, but he was the embodiment of the perverse, soulless, status-driven vanity for which Trump was the 80s poster child.

Every monster from the 80s played a part in shaping Bateman's character.

Ellis told McInerney it was an amalgam of himself and the 1980's writ large.  The Wall Street thing was a cover to hopefully get a treatment done on it for a movie and cash.  

Bateman fits in just fine with New York elites, something the Trumps never could pull off.  Also remember Trump was pushing 50 when those those authors wrote their seminal works of 80's Manhattan decadence.  These guys were still in their 20's/30's.  

What we should be asking ourselves is where are gonna find the coke after Trump dies because Don, Jr. will most likely be hoarding it all.  We have to set aside a stockpile for the rest of the country with which to celebrate his impending death.  

Wanna a We The People Bible? Don Jr. is selling them:

https://www.comicsands.com/trump-jr-selling-patriot-bible-2659060699.html

Donald Trump Jr. was harshly criticized after he posted a video promoting a “We The People” Bible he claimed defends “Judeo-Christian” values he alleged are under attack.

The Bible "is ideal for the patriots who believe it is time to give America back to God, and features copies of America's founding documents" according to a site affiliated with the Trump Organization.

5 minutes ago, Satchel said:

Wanna a We The People Bible? Don Jr. is selling them:

https://www.comicsands.com/trump-jr-selling-patriot-bible-2659060699.html

Donald Trump Jr. was harshly criticized after he posted a video promoting a “We The People” Bible he claimed defends “Judeo-Christian” values he alleged are under attack.

The Bible "is ideal for the patriots who believe it is time to give America back to God, and features copies of America's founding documents" according to a site affiliated with the Trump Organization.

$90