ShaggyTexas Handover

Viper

If his goal was to torpedo the site, he’s a diabolical genius. If he thought he’d make money, he’s a moron. It’s going to be a money and time suck.

He’s like a new landlord of a tenement building where all the units become abandoned, ransacked, urinated and shat in. Only then did he realize that all the tenants were recovering crackheads being tempered by the old landlord.

Now he’s left to clean up the mess, and renovate down to the studs. Even before he tries to get new residents on an island where everyone hates your guts for stealing from the old landlord and disrupting the flow of methadone.

One of those cardful what you wish for kind of things. 

I’ll admit to being guilty of a sneak run over there last night. Wasn’t logged in, but it let me. I wanted to ensure that the email address onfile was the junk one. Thanks @blacklab,for waiting to take the backup for as long as possible.

I would recommend others load up an ad-blocker (or just turn off javascript completely, for a minute) and double check that their email is junk on their old account. You don’t want that cockstain to have anything worthwhile. 

31 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

It appears that Kevin fought for three years to own what has become overnight a literal shit show. He got what he wanted, hurting Bob financially, but that same spite has created a larger financial hole for himself. What a dumbass.

Spiteful shit.

4 hours ago, thunderlounge said:

would recommend others load up an ad-blocker (or just turn off javascript completely, for a minute) and double check that their email is junk on their old account. You don’t want that cockstain to have anything worthwhile. 

Here's one temp mail site that will give you a burner inbox that you can use

https://www.mailinator.com/

Edited by retread

My goal is to turn shaggy into the world's premier scat site.  Also, it's just kinda fun running that site now.  It has turned into my own personal playground where anything goes. I like to see it burn.  
I should help, but I have a hard time with the figurative.

I like to deal in the literal.

So let's see it burn

16 hours ago, Eskimohorn said:

If his goal was to torpedo the site, he’s a diabolical genius. If he thought he’d make money, he’s a moron. It’s going to be a money and time suck.

He’s like a new landlord of a tenement building where all the units become abandoned, ransacked, urinated and shat in. Only then did he realize that all the tenants were recovering crackheads being tempered by the old landlord.

Now he’s left to clean up the mess, and renovate down to the studs. Even before he tries to get new residents on an island where everyone hates your guts for stealing from the old landlord and disrupting the flow of methadone.

Look like a crack head got a hold of the wrong stuff

13 hours ago, tjhooker said:

My goal is to turn shaggy into the world's premier scat site.  Also, it's just kinda fun running that site now.  It has turned into my own personal playground where anything goes. I like to see it burn.  

don’t stop. 

13 hours ago, tjhooker said:

I spent the better part of the morning salvaging the mental health thread. Thank you for not soiling that one yet. 

It is amazing. Between my scat gifs occasionally someone will want to talk about Tim Beck or Buechelle vs Ehlinger. 
You wonder what they are thinking.

"Hey what's your take on 3 man vs 4 man D line?"

Insert scat gif.

"I think we're really going to miss Ford" (as if the scat gif just naturally fit in the debate).
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Roofle said:

Keep it up. The one where the person is shitting out of a moving car is unlike anything I’ve ever seen.

I was trying to explain today to a friend what had happened "over there" and this is the gif I told him about and a line from the Eagles song "Take It Easy" came to mind..."Well I'm a runnin' down the road tryin' to loosen my load".

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I went over and deleted all my messages. Also changed my email address to "anywhere_but_eskimohut@no_duh.com". I'm pretty sure that is the last time I'll ever even take a look at that site.  

When changing email address if you don't respond to the confirmation email then it eventually reverts back to the email you had before, i thought? so you may want to look into that.  Can anyone else confirm this?

Edited by BlueGreySky