ShaggyTexas Handover

Viper

55 minutes ago, Rocko said:

It wouldn’t be the first really expensive thing I’ve owned. 

Well that's a unique and uplifting way to look at being HIV positive. Though I don't know if you so much own a virus as you do host it.

Edited by El Diablo
Hostess with the mostest
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, El Diablo said:

A firehose and a 55 gal drum of bleach isn't going to help what ails that shitpile.

What a mess over there.  I would hate to see the search history of the shit pic posters to find that (assuming that they weren't from a saved personal file).  I tend to be a bit naive with some stuff, but I hope that scat pics are just for shock and that people don't get off on it.  In my mind, I still want to think that the pics are just shopped. It helps ease my thoughts on the future of humanity. 

1 hour ago, burntorangebongos said:

I guess we can  conclude that the biblical jews were a bunch of assholes too?

They bitched and whined A LOT while wandering in the desert.  Pissed God off so bad he basically said none of the assholes who were around for the exodus are going to live long enough to see the promised land.

2 minutes ago, Uncle Nate said:

They bitched and whined A LOT while wandering in the desert.  Pissed God off so bad he basically said none of the assholes who were around for the exodus are going to live long enough to see the promised land.

To be fair, the food was better in Egypt. And half of 'em were lactose intolerant, so milk and honey was a recipe for being bloated and diabetic.

12 hours ago, Rocko said:

says the thirty thousand dollar millionaire probably transferring balances back and forth. you couldn’t hold my jock scrub

Lulz. Not only are you an especially proficient shitty poster, you’re poor and you proved it to Shaggy. 

Not to mention that, after, y'know, God having parted the sea so they could escape in an never before seen scale miracle, within 3 months, they said, "fuck off, Yahweh" and built a golden calf and worshiped it.  Like, that's kind of assholeish.

Purty much pissed God off.  Because yeah, they were assholes.  Even Edward G. Robinson.

Edited by phdhorn

3 hours ago, bernorange said:

@hayden_horn - I got one earlier today when I was trying to look up something I had posted over there some time ago.  I tried reloading the page later and it loaded the page.  My guess is that the server(s) they have running the show now are struggling with the load.

Daisy, Daisy

Give me your answer do...

• Like 2

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@shaggytexas.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache Server at www.shaggytexas.com Port 80

that’s what I got just now trying to look at the football board