Uniform Pron

JimmyHoffa

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/7/2022 at 9:03 AM, Underdog said:

Always been a fan of the UCLA FB uniform but this era over their current unis by a mile... 

image.thumb.jpeg.a7785d4cf1436246780d9633d80dafb0.jpeg

These pants look so restrictive/ slow and like they are wet & scratchy before you even put them on.

I like UCLA & their uniforms, but those pants are just awful. They look like they were practice pants from another era and there was a mixup and their actual pants got lost and the game was in a few hours. Some of those stains on those pants are older than I am.

On 5/7/2022 at 11:05 AM, Steamboat1874 said:

spacer.png

speyer_cotton_001_UCLA.jpg?width=1128&he

This needs to happen more often when we're playing a team with a contrasting uniform in the blue or green color range. Obviously doesn't work with our many red colored opposing teams but I'd love more color on color matchups. 

Edited by mdmost

13 hours ago, Napoleon said:

These pants look so restrictive/ slow and like they are wet & scratchy before you even put them on.

I like UCLA & their uniforms, but those pants are just awful. They look like they were practice pants from another era and there was a mixup and their actual pants got lost and the game was in a few hours. Some of those stains on those pants are older than I am.

I’ll take those clunkers over this shit... 

image.thumb.jpeg.b7fdc493f3fac5d74077fb44c83f3898.jpeg

• Haha 1

So much subjectivity. This is the best uniform in college football. We're not a blueblood or have the name recognition of non-blueblood UCLA, so won't get mentioned anywhere else, but these are still the fucking best. Fight me.

The story behind Oklahoma State's Barry Sanders throwback uniforms

An otherworldly season: College football may never see a player like Barry  Sanders again. It also might never see a player win the Heisman Trophy in  Tokyo.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Davis Lane said:

Elish_and_Burke.jpg

Watched some OSU vs OU softball this past weekend and chose to pull for OSU because they were the team wearing white pants. Their first 3 or 4 batters…  😛😘🤪

Translucent white softball pants are a winner. 😎

• Hook 'Em 1

On 5/10/2022 at 12:33 AM, 'stache said:

So much subjectivity. This is the best uniform in college football. We're not a blueblood or have the name recognition of non-blueblood UCLA, so won't get mentioned anywhere else, but these are still the fucking best. Fight me.

An otherworldly season: College football may never see a player like Barry  Sanders again. It also might never see a player win the Heisman Trophy in  Tokyo.

That’s a damn good looking uni, would even be better, imo, w/out Oklahoma State on jersey. 

Should have said jerseys I guess. Looks great in basketball or baseball. 

and don’t bring up the somewhat overrated SMU “Dallas” cursive jerseys. Although the D helmet is as close perfection (Oilers) as we’ll ever get most likely.

edit: fuck it, they pull ff the cursive Dallas shit too…just a really clean look

Edited by Loop 1604

On 5/10/2022 at 6:33 AM, 'stache said:

Really like these.  Early Big XII had some great threads in general. I am partial to these modern updates to 90s era. 

image.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

On 5/11/2022 at 5:51 PM, Underdog said:

That’s a damn good looking uni, would even be better, imo, w/out Oklahoma State on jersey. 

I'm not quite on board with the obsession many on here seem to have for just a color and a number. Most current jersey's are too cluttered but a name above the number is just fine by me, including for Texas, which is pretty iconic now. Just get rid of the longhorn on the collar, seems redundant since its on the helmet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/9/2022 at 11:33 PM, 'stache said:

Those are absolutely fantastic.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 6/18/2022 at 4:07 AM, BigHorn'13 said:

Any news on our new uniforms for the season? I seem to remember some tweet last year to CDC in which he replied next season. 

I might be wrong, but I thought he was referring to a new conference patch being on the jerseys. We’re not changing our uniforms. 

2 hours ago, Lat22 said:

I might be wrong, but I thought he was referring to a new conference patch being on the jerseys. We’re not changing our uniforms. 

Maybe @LTtxfan has it book marked or something but CDC made it sound like it was more than patches. Saying something about supply shortages prevented it last season...

ETA--It also made it seem like a return to the 70s era style was in the works

Edited by BigHorn'13