Uniform Pron

JimmyHoffa

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/21/2022 at 4:34 PM, Dutch said:

Army uni game >>> Navy. 

Did I miss when NASA was rolled into the department of the Navy? I’m sure there have been more than a few Naval aviators who went into the Astronaut corps, but Cadets have also. 

When NASA was created as an independent agency, the Navy organizational structure served as a blueprint for NASA operations in part because so many Navy personnel were employed there. NASA later developed specialized expertise and assets that proved valuable to the Navy on many defense related systems.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
8 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Central Florida going retro for the spring game. Kinda funny.

IMG_3891.heicUnavailable IMG_3893.heicUnavailable IMG_3894.heicUnavailable

Shit, I tried to upload a few pictures but, it didn't work. Then I tried editing, and took too long.

They are going with the old Cironaut mascot, UCF's first mascot, for the spring game.

12 hours ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Shit, I tried to upload a few pictures but, it didn't work. Then I tried editing, and took too long.

They are going with the old Cironaut mascot, UCF's first mascot, for the spring game.

This is what a Google search brought up for UCF's spring game uniforms....

spacer.png

spacer.png

Found this one, had no idea they were the Florida Tech Citronauts. Should have kept the name and mascot to be unique. Once you put a direction in your name I feel some perceived prestige is lost.

9EBBDB52-83E4-44C3-A846-7A9E633A8A48.jpeg

92140409-3500-4780-84A8-3F529A925DA8.jpeg

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, 'stache said:

Found this one, had no idea they were the Florida Tech Citronauts. Should have kept the name and mascot to be unique. Once you put a direction in your name I feel some perceived prestige is lost.

9EBBDB52-83E4-44C3-A846-7A9E633A8A48.jpeg

92140409-3500-4780-84A8-3F529A925DA8.jpeg

Yup, those are two of the pictures I tried, but failed, to post. The other side of the helmet says, Citronauts, in a cool spacey font.

2 hours ago, Okie State said:
10 hours ago, 'stache said:

92140409-3500-4780-84A8-3F529A925DA8.jpeg.76d4092ab856d8378867136e1b60f61b.jpeg

Why the fuck would you go from this to UCF Knights?

Agreed

Now there's a D2 Florida Tech in Melbourne, FL. 

8 hours ago, BigHorn'13 said:

Any speculation as to what the new uniforms will be for Texas? I remember CDC saying something about this 2 seasons ago. 

The team got updated uniforms last season: https://texassneakers.com/texas-longhorns-reveal-new-uniforms-for-the-2022-football-season/

There's also been speculation that UT (and Nike's other big programs) will be updating to the new "Vapor Fusion" uniform template next season. This is the style that Oregon has been wearing since 2019, and that Ohio State and Georgia wore in last year's playoff. I bet these will look pretty similar to what we wore last season, but they will technically be "new uniforms".

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, TX Wing Fan said:

The team got updated uniforms last season: https://texassneakers.com/texas-longhorns-reveal-new-uniforms-for-the-2022-football-season/

There's also been speculation that UT (and Nike's other big programs) will be updating to the new "Vapor Fusion" uniform template next season. This is the style that Oregon has been wearing since 2019, and that Ohio State and Georgia wore in last year's playoff. I bet these will look pretty similar to what we wore last season, but they will technically be "new uniforms".

I wonder if we will go to Jumpman? 

3 hours ago, TX Wing Fan said:

For reference

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, TX Wing Fan said:

Ah yes. How could I have forgotten the beloved Longhorn logo on the neck bone was removed, too. Thanks 

On 4/11/2023 at 3:08 PM, Okie State said:
On 4/11/2023 at 7:58 AM, 'stache said:

9EBBDB52-83E4-44C3-A846-7A9E633A8A48.thumb.jpeg.f0dd62ef723673ac23c1e653f0cd0f68.jpeg

92140409-3500-4780-84A8-3F529A925DA8.jpeg.76d4092ab856d8378867136e1b60f61b.jpeg

Why the fuck would you go from this to UCF Knights?

Damn... that's the Great Gazoo from the Jetsons and Flintstones fame.

image.thumb.png.bd9498095965d8a93cac13e15c7523a9.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, MirrOlure said:

I think this is real?

If it wasn't for the home jerseys these would be really nice. 

Why tf did they find the need to put "ARIZONA" on just the home jersey? Why doesn't the home jersey shoulders match the away and alternate?  Why do the away pants have stripes down the side while the home and alternate appear to not have them? 

Remove the "ARIZONA" and make the shoulders on the home match the two others while removing the stripes of the white pants and they look pretty good.