Uniform Pron

JimmyHoffa

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we agree. And I haven't, nor has any Baylor grad I know. So...

Putting up banners wanting Briles to stay and reading Baylor board where the majority wanted everyone to just overlook what the players did and making excuses such as the victims were lying etc was some of the most disgusting reading I’ve ever seen.

Those are your brethren and that is condoning rape without coming out and saying it directly...

• Like 2

The flag part should be their collar liner or something like the borders of the numbers.   I like it being on there and the Maryland flag is pretty cool; but it is just garish all over the helmet and sleeves.

22 hours ago, Mileslong said:

ce35bcf3d207443d8d0e93ef1ebaebbb.jpg

2b091a9bd3a8fb0bf81529fa4a3752ed.jpeg

22 hours ago, Jack Wilson said:

I realize that we're talking about the state flag and we should be respectful, but damn, that's an ugly-ass flag. 

I think it's just positioned in bad spots on the jersey, as in everywhere... It should just be a decal & emblem with a clean look...

On 8/3/2018 at 6:45 PM, Mileslong said:

Putting up banners wanting Briles to stay and reading Baylor board where the majority wanted everyone to just overlook what the players did and making excuses such as the victims were lying etc was some of the most disgusting reading I’ve ever seen.

Those are your brethren and that is condoning rape without coming out and saying it directly...

No, they aren’t my brethren, you dumb sack of shit. You’re trying to classify 140,000 people based off the the few retards who make an outsized proportion of some online forums or who do whatever bullshit stupid action you can name. Meanwhile, most Baylor people don’t feel that way at all, and many of us did whatever was in our power to Push the university into making changes. And especially for those of us- like me- who have lived through seeing a loved one deal with the aftermath of rape, we know EXACTLY how devastating that is, and we get really tired of morons like you who like to make little rape-centered jokes because you think it makes you look cool, or manly, or whatever else bullshit been it is you’re looking for online. It’s fucking disgusting. Grow the fuck up you pathetic little cunt.

Now for the love of god, lets get back to talking shoes and shit. I’m not responding to this kid any further (only member on my ignore list).

Edited by LTbear

Well aren’t you the big internet tough guy. I didn’t think good baptists had a mouth on you like that. Of course you are hiding behind the safety of a keyboard.

It wasn’t just a few retards online, it was hundreds at football games and Pepe rally’s etc. Don’t fucking deny that or I’ll have to show pictures of it and make you look like even more like a moron.

Don’t think you’re the only one who knows a victim of rape you holier than thou pussy. I also know one and I also knew a person that died from disease , and one that was murdered. If you can’t laugh sometimes at the hurdles and bad things in life you will go insane which you apparently have you dim witted cock gobbler.

I don’t shame the victims or make fun of them, I make fun of the Baylor players and fan base like you sweetie. Bunch of closeted cult fuckers that you are.

Don’t you have a Baylor board to infest?

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, LTbear said:

No, they aren’t my brethren, you dumb sack of shit. You’re trying to classify 140,000 people based off the the few retards who make an outsized proportion of some online forums or who do whatever bullshit stupid action you can name. Meanwhile, most Baylor people don’t feel that way at all, and many of us did whatever was in our power to Push the university into making changes. And especially for those of us- like me- who have lived through seeing a loved one deal with the aftermath of rape, we know EXACTLY how devastating that is, and we get really tired of morons like you who like to make little rape-centered jokes because you think it makes you look cool, or manly, or whatever else bullshit been it is you’re looking for online. It’s fucking disgusting. Grow the fuck up you pathetic little cunt.

Now for the love of god, lets get back to talking shoes and shit. I’m not responding to this kid any further (only member on my ignore list).

Sic_of_em.jpg 

Yes, let's get back to talking uniforms. 

• Like 1

Uhh, with the switch to Adidas for uniforms, Georgia Tech has altered the color scheme of the school mascot:

The endless stupid debate among us about the “right color gold” is endless. And stupid. But I’m happy to have ditched Russell Athletic.

Personally I wish we’d stuck with these:

WPIMAGE_cmgajcgeorgiatech_3457.jpg
  • Like 3

On 4/5/2018 at 10:31 PM, PittsburghTiger said:

That picture of Alvin Harper was the last known sighting of him after he left the Cowboys, right?

Pitt is rumored to be heading back to the old uniforms. The only thing I would do is tone down the yellow a bit and the blue stripe on the pants needs to be a bit wider. When you see the recruiting Tweets that Narduzzi puts out the kids are always in the throwback colors.

As much as we all hate the Patriots that old uniform was infinitely better than what they wear now. The Dolphins too should go back to the classic look. The Broncos uniform was better too before the switch. I really like the Falcons red helmet much more than the black.

Oh, and to go from the wonderful Oilers uniforms to that shit is amazing. People get paid to design that shit.

http://nationalchamps.net/Helmet_Project/

Gawdamn it, boot! Alvin Harper was a Buc BEFORE coming to the Cowboys...

Art_Briles_Book.jpg
You didn't finish anything Mileslong, but your beloved coach sure finished off your program.  

I think you need to re-read the thread dummy, LTBear is the Baylor apologist, I went to Texas if you haven’t figured that out in the 15 years on these boards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, randygilman said:

Nebraska finally nutted up and told adidas to quit giving them the dumbest of threads.

I honestly am a big fan of that jersey and the N patch on the shoulder.

Racist?

And no, Nebraska didn't do shit. They fell in line with all the other Adidas teams (including aggy) and hopped on the latest design from a shitty company. I mean, fuck, even the release videos were the same. 

1 hour ago, randygilman said:

Nebraska finally nutted up and told adidas to quit giving them the dumbest of threads.

I honestly am a big fan of that jersey and the N patch on the shoulder.

Good to see the Huskers wear the traditional look of when the team was still an annual power...

56 minutes ago, BigHorn'13 said:

Racist?

And no, Nebraska didn't do shit. They fell in line with all the other Adidas teams (including aggy) and hopped on the latest design from a shitty company. I mean, fuck, even the release videos were the same. 

Well, you damn sure have a point on the videos (except Kansas didn't get one)...

1 hour ago, Mileslong said:

Good lord, those aren’t even stripes around the shoulder pads anymore, just some short marks that look like an Adidas logo instead of an iconic part of their uniform...

Sadly, I think you are right, it damn sure isn't anything that was on the Nebraska jerseys of the Tommie Frazier era:

tommie.jpg