Zach Smith is a stupid, disgusting piece of shit.

Beau Vine

19 hours ago, DreadHead said:

The analogy is accurate but may be over your head considering your response. How mature.

-41 huh? You sure know how to make an impression. 

There's a whole politics board a click away. Fling all the poo you want. It's not the opinion, it's that it's out of place in the football board. 

That's a guarantee of getting a heap of negs. CR stays in CR or the recriminations are swift. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

i think you'll change dramatically once you move out of your parents house.

I don't feel the need to be liked by anyone here which includes getting along with you amicably, dickhead. If you want to make shitty "lol you live in your mom's basement" jokes then you can DM me. 

I come here because I like talking about the Horns with other Horns fans. If any of you think I am looking for validation I'm not - I really don't care about your school on a personal level, just the football team. 

So please, continue being old and out of touch and afraid of change because there isn't room for everyone to be a "good ole boy" anymore. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 3

33 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Yes - he used Freddy Mercury as an example because Freddy Mercury is bisexual - and that was the only reason. Unless you think Zach Smith is a generational rock star beloved by millions. I'm not trying to get into a pedantic argument but you're a fucking idiot.

"Hmmmm who else is bisexual? Oh I know! Freddy Mercury. Yeah, that's a great analogy."

It's just like saying Tom Herman is the (insert straight rockstar that cheated on his wife that has nothing else in common with Herman) of football coaches. 

Every post I see out of your account is so fucking lame. You are amazing at being a bitch.

Edited by BigXII
  • Like 1

My bad luck is I had to visit a customer in Norman today. 

Caught segments on 3 different local sports radio and every one of them gave props to Herminator for the response. 

Also pretty unanimous opinion was that Smith is a completely unhinged idiot. Kinda surprised they were so complimentary on everything.

17 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I don't feel the need to be liked by anyone here which includes getting along with you amicably, dickhead. If you want to make shitty "lol you live in your mom's basement" jokes then you can DM me. 

I come here because I like talking about the Horns with other Horns fans. If any of you think I am looking for validation I'm not - I really don't care about your school on a personal level, just the football team. 

So please, continue being old and out of touch and afraid of change because there isn't room for everyone to be a "good ole boy" anymore. 

But you know, you kinda seem like you DON'T like it here.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ztejas said:

incredulous.gif

• Haha 1

Courtney with a response "clapback":

LOOK: Courtney Smith issues lengthy response to Zach Smith's accusations involving Tom Herman
ADAM SPENCER | 4 HOURS AGO

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/look-courtney-smith-issues-lengthy-response-to-zach-smiths-accusations-involving-tom-herman/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 1

Courtney with a response "clapback":

LOOK: Courtney Smith issues lengthy response to Zach Smith's accusations involving Tom Herman
ADAM SPENCER | 4 HOURS AGO
https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/look-courtney-smith-issues-lengthy-response-to-zach-smiths-accusations-involving-tom-herman/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

ceb474dac130325fbec0771436e124f8.gif
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Shaddie said:

My bad luck is I had to visit a customer in Norman today. 

Caught segments on 3 different local sports radio and every one of them gave props to Herminator for the response. 

Also pretty unanimous opinion was that Smith is a completely unhinged idiot. Kinda surprised they were so complimentary on everything.

sooners aren't aggies

• Like 4