Zach Smith is a stupid, disgusting piece of shit.

Beau Vine

1 hour ago, NorLa Horns said:

Ya know. I am a big tom herman fan. And i love the whole " ok cool, hook em 🤘" thing. 

But not to rain on any parades. But you can attach signatures to texts. And "hook em" would be a very appropriate signature fot TH to make. 

So whereas the text said " ok cool hookem🤘". What he probably really texted was "ok cool" and the rest was appended with the signature. 

Not saying it isnt cool. Not saying we dont ride with it. 

Just saying we need to be honest about where it came from.  

#okcoolhookem

No, he knew this sissy was in full teenage drama mode and whatever he sent he would post the screen shot. 

Trolled and advertised the brand

Yeah I have no idea but big evil thing Herman even did besides being a degenerate. What that has to do with Zach Smith being arrested for domestic abuse I have no idea.

Somehow Herman "helped"...with what and how they cannot even seem to vocalize. They have nothing. 

Edited by Valmy77

2 minutes ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

I meant how did it get from one of them into the public domain? Someone sympathetic to TH probably got it from TH himself, then shared it somewhere. It’s as if Machinator is the real TH or a trusted friend. Lol

Not sure if you think that’s a screenshot of Tom Herman’s phone, that says Tom herman as the other texting party, or if you think Zach sent tom a screenshot of a text conversation that he was a party to. 

5 hours ago, Tom Chairman said:

Someone needs to tweet Zack Smith to come join the conversation here on Surly. We're all ears.

Just tell his dumb ass that it’s a reddit AMA and an opportunity to set the record straight regarding his ex-wife, Tom and Michelle Herman.  He will leap at the opportunity.

Edited by Goredho

7 hours ago, HenryJames said:

FWIW, my cousin who died of a marijuana overdose thought you were a good poster.

I survived my marijuanas overdose by eating half a blueberry pie in the bushes outside my grandparents house....#livetotell

5 hours ago, Jkwellborn said:

I wondered anyone else he thought about it. But do you really want unstable mother fuckers like that posting here?

Lol it's like you've never been here before. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

Going back to page one. Where did this text exchange surface? Tom or Zach had to have shared it for it to be viewed by the masses. 

4 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

I meant how did it get from one of them into the public domain? Someone sympathetic to TH probably got it from TH himself, then shared it somewhere. It’s as if Machinator is the real TH or a trusted friend. Lol

15 minutes ago, justhookit said:

Mom?

Yeah can we get dad in here to explain this to mom?

Never mind, I’ll do it I guess.  

The different colors, the left vs right side, and the word bubbles on a text screenshot all tell you which side of the conversation the screenshot came from?  Not to mention the fact that it says “Tom” at the top, which means it is a conversation between the phones owner and someone they have named “Tom” in their contacts  

Wally, that screenshot is from Zach Smith’s phone. Not Tom Herman’s.  The only way it could have gotten out was for Smith to share it.  

As for why Zach Smith felt that sharing evidence of himself getting owned was a good idea, well, cocaine is a hell of a drug. 

6 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

Well unless Tom had a screen shot of Zach's phone...

Zach appears to think he's on a first name basis with "Tom", but I guarantee a screenshot from TH's phone wouldn't have a contact listed or would just be a warning: "crazy ass wife beater from strip club that one time"

9 hours ago, NorLa Horns said:

Ya know. I am a big tom herman fan. And i love the whole " ok cool, hook em 🤘" thing. 

But not to rain on any parades. But you can attach signatures to texts. And "hook em" would be a very appropriate signature fot TH to make. 

So whereas the text said " ok cool hookem🤘". What he probably really texted was "ok cool" and the rest was appended with the signature. 

Not saying it isnt cool. Not saying we dont ride with it. 

Just saying we need to be honest about where it came from.  

#okcoolhookem

So your saying every text that he sends out has hookem attached. Seems like it would be really annoying real fast. It’s not email

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

Going back to page one. Where did this text exchange surface? Tom or Zach had to have shared it for it to be viewed by the masses. 

You realize any idiot can put Tom Herman as a contact and type that shit out with a contact in their phone.  That’s why it originated out of thin air.  There’s some serious olds in here.  And I’m nearly a man, 40, myself.  

2 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

You realize any idiot can put Tom Herman as a contact and type that shit out with a contact in their phone.  That’s why it originated out of thin air.  There’s some serious olds in here.  And I’m nearly a man, 40, myself.  

Take a lap, doc.

4 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Listen, it’s a great story.  If you want to buy it, I understand.  

What's there not to buy? Smith tweeted the screenshot of the conversation. You're a complete idiot if you think he's going to use a text generator to fabricate a text where Tom just says  "OK. Cool Hookem!" .

A fabricated conversation is 500% more likely to say " Hey bro don't tell anyone about all the cocaine and whores. K Thanks"

Edited by totallynotabuttpirate
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

What's there not to buy? Smith tweeted the screenshot of the conversation. You're a complete idiot if you think he's going to use a text generator to fabricate a text where Tom just says  "OK. Cool Hookem!" .

A fabricated conversation is 500% more likely to say " Hey bro don't tell anyone about all the cocaine and whores. K Thanks"

If the hook em part came from dipshit, mea culpa.  I didn’t see that whole text came from him.  Just the cut off version w no reply from Tom.