Zach Smith is a stupid, disgusting piece of shit.

Beau Vine

7 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

I survived my marijuanas overdose by eating half a blueberry pie in the bushes outside my grandparents house....#livetotell

That was actually some diarrhea from the neighbor’s Rottweiler, but you were so hopped up on the devil’s lettuce that you couldn’t tell the difference. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

https://watchstadium.com/news/the-search-for-the-truth-about-trevon-grimes-transfer-from-ohio-state-to-florida-11-13-2018/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
TLDR but here’s the highlight quote

LeBron Grimes said his son told him that “Zach got up in his face and called him a ‘bitch ass n – – – – -’ and said, ‘I should have never recruited you.’ And then Trevon said something to Zach about him messing around with college girls.”

8 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

Yeah I have no idea but big evil thing Herman even did besides being a degenerate. What that has to do with Zach Smith being arrested for domestic abuse I have no idea. 

Somehow Herman "helped"...with what and how they cannot even seem to vocalize. They have nothing. 

He and Michelle financially supported Smith's (now ex-)wife through this mess. Whether it was because she was a battered woman in need of help or a long play to bring down coaching wonder child Zach Smith, that's for you to decide.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

https://watchstadium.com/news/the-search-for-the-truth-about-trevon-grimes-transfer-from-ohio-state-to-florida-11-13-2018/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

LeBron Grimes said his son told him that “Zach got up in his face and called him a ‘bitch ass n – – – – -’ and said, ‘I should have never recruited you.’ And then Trevon said something to Zach about him messing around with college girls.”

Dudes name is legit. 

This racist story by Brett McMurphy seems pretty outlandish and stupid for someone that calls himself a journalist. The fact that current Ohio State players are saying it did not happen and only one guy transferred leads me to believe that this is a load of crap. The guy is a piece of shit, but to pile on with a bunch of fabricated non sense just makes all other parties look bad, especially Brett.

I did read the long story.  In addition to accusing tOSU of covering up the racist language, the dad is essentially accusing the mom of faking cancer to get her son a transfer waiver.  Then it goes into detail about the criminal pasts of both parents.  The dad is convicted drug dealer and has had domestic abuse issues, and the mom stole from an employer.

3 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

You know, going through a bad divorce myself and knowing what that does to you, the dark places you can go I want to feel sympathy for him but he is just such a crazy fucking asshole I just wish him to burn up for all this.

Aren't you the guy who posted up his wife's titty from the Ring doorbell camera on the old site?  If so, uhh... what's she up to now?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Texas25 said:

This racist story by Brett McMurphy seems pretty outlandish and stupid for someone that calls himself a journalist. The fact that current Ohio State players are saying it did not happen and only one guy transferred leads me to believe that this is a load of crap. The guy is a piece of shit, but to pile on with a bunch of fabricated non sense just makes all other parties look bad, especially Brett.

Yeah this doesn't look great.  Pretty sure that if a white coach n-bombed one of his WRs openly in practice, he'd have trouble with a lot more than one player.

33 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

Didn't know Rick and Michonne had a child. You gotta spoiler that shit man. 

6 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Yeah this doesn't look great.  Pretty sure that if a white coach n-bombed one of his WRs openly in practice, he'd have trouble with a lot more than one player.

Either that or he's got just enough awareness to grab his facemask and mumble it right to the guy where only he can hear it.  I read that story with a grain of salt and we'll never know.  But it doesn't sound outlandish to me given the current display of his personality and communication skills the last few days, not to mention being a wife beater.  N-bombs seem par for the course here.

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

If the hook em part came from dipshit, mea culpa.  I didn’t see that whole text came from him.  Just the cut off version w no reply from Tom.  

Does not matter were it came from, all that matters it has been embraced by Longhorn Nation and Michelle Herman as her twitter sig.

#OkCoolHookEm 🤘🏼

22 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

Either that or he's got just enough awareness to grab his facemask and mumble it right to the guy where only he can hear it.  I read that story with a grain of salt and we'll never know.  But it doesn't sound outlandish to me given the current display of his personality and communication skills the last few days, not to mention being a wife beater.  N-bombs seem par for the course here.

My crystal ball says he winds up dropping an n-bomb on some social media before it's all said and done.

55 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

I did read the long story.  In addition to accusing tOSU of covering up the racist language, the dad is essentially accusing the mom of faking cancer to get her son a transfer waiver.  Then it goes into detail about the criminal pasts of both parents.  The dad is convicted drug dealer and has had domestic abuse issues, and the mom stole from an employer.

It seemed like a pretty even handed article.  Even handed in that everyone but Trevon comes out looking like a pos.  I think it sounds plausible but who knows, sounds like his parents are kinda shady to stay the least.  Seems unlikely that Urbs would cancel activities to charter and jet and fly coaches and players to Florida to meet with a kid who just wanted to leave because he was homesick.  

56 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

Yes, if you want to find her I'd suggest attending a rehab in the midwest somewhere.  The tittays probably what kept me in it as long as I did well and kids.  There is a crazy ass brain above those tittays though.

Seems like there is no good reason for you NOT to post that titty again for those of us who didn't see it the first time.

57 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

So Smith talked to several lawyers but didn't understand what they all told him so wants to talk to several more lawyers to hopefully understand the next time? Is that what he's saying?

Or that any of those lawyers that he talked to told him to shut the fuck up and stay off social media? Yeah...seems legit.

2 minutes ago, Machinator said:

These are all current Ohio State players.

Zach Smith is a POS that tries to intimidate the woman that helped his ex-wife get out of a bad situation.  Now with that being said and independent of the POS, maybe Brett is being Chip Brown. Take one parents gripe and turn it into a story without it being corroborated.

14 hours ago, rungeflash said:

Yes....now this bitch is pop'n

giphy.gif

13 hours ago, CycleTex87 said:

I may watch this all night. 

13 hours ago, ClubWhatever said:

Maybe one time it won’t pop open.  You never know

And maybe one time it'll pop all the way open...   

/Schrodinger's knockers

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

Zach Smith is a POS that tries to intimidate the woman that helped his ex-wife get out of a bad situation.  Now with that being said and independent of the POS, maybe Brett is being Chip Brown. Take one parents gripe and turn it into a story without it being corroborated.

Story says that he talked with other players that did't corroborate the allegation other than to say there was a physical altercation.  The N bomb was not supported by other players.  He makes that clear.   Whether that's because the player and son made it up or because the players are still at the school and fear repercussions or have allegiance to the school, it's anyone's guess.  So it may be just as you said, a story about one parent's gripe

Edited by Lhorn

a lot to unpack in that osu/uf grimes article.  my immediate read on it (if i didn't know anything about smith and meyer) is this:

-grimes and smith didn't get along, but i doubt the "n-word" was part of it.  clearly grimes didn't feel comfortable being there, and wanted to leave

-he reached out to get a parent to help get him out of there, and the dad tried to help, and grimes bounced

-meyer, wanting to make sure there was no extra drama, got involved, and even took a trip down to ft laud

-a story comes out later about the mother having cancer (which would allow the transfer and non-sit-out-year)

-the mother claims that grimes hasn't spoken to the dad in years (which sounds like a lie or wishful thinking)

-both parents have criminal past, but somehow the person who comes out looking the best in this story (on the grimes side) is the convicted drug dealer dad

the story is a bad look for all involved, especially on the grimes side.  but after all the shit that's come to light about smith and meyer the past few months, this is really bad timing for a "fabricated" story to come out involving possible verbal abuse and a potential cover up.  i don't blame mcmurphy for this, as it's his job to report stories from all angles, which i feel like he did (there's way worse stuff about the family than the coaches).  also he gets extra credit for stirring the pot re: z.smith.  

Story says that he talked with other players that did't corroborate the allegation other than to say there was a physical altercation.  The N bomb was not supported by other players.  He makes that clear.   Whether that's because the player and son made it up or because the players are still at the school and fear repercussions or have allegiance to the school, it's anyone's guess.  So it may be just as you said, a story about one parent's gripe

McMurphy did confirm that the Son told the same ‘n-word’ story to his high school teammates that the father told to McMurphy. So at the very least it seems like the father is accurate in what he said he was told by his son.