Bevoette and Jade's lol pics

Jade

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/7/2018 at 10:54 PM, Mileslong said:

The first thing I think of everytime I see one of these wild animal in the house videos.

Had a friend who picked up a very young fawn standing over it's mother that had been hit and killed by a car. He brought it home and they raised it.  They named it "Stilts" and it could come in and out of the house as it pleased as well as spend time in a small field that they kept a couple of goats (the goats were not allowed in the house).  A couple of years later, Stilts was just as tame as a large dog.  One day they were in the house and heard a loud "Bang" of a gunshot outside at the road.  They got outside just in time to see a pickup truck driving away.  Stilts became someone's dinner.   

/csb

31 minutes ago, Whitman said:

Had a friend who picked up a very young fawn standing over it's mother that had been hit and killed by a car. He brought it home and they raised it.  They named it "Stilts" and it could come in and out of the house as it pleased as well as spend time in a small field that they kept a couple of goats (the goats were not allowed in the house).  A couple of years later, Stilts was just as tame as a large dog.  One day they were in the house and heard a loud "Bang" of a gunshot outside at the road.  They got outside just in time to see a pickup truck driving away.  Stilts became someone's dinner.   

/csb

Knew a stripper named Bambi so this hits close to home for me.

37 minutes ago, Stoogey said:

Knew a stripper named Bambi so this hits close to home for me.

I've heard that song before

Well, faster than you can say, "shallow grave"
this pretty little thing come up to me and starts kneadin' my balls 
like hard-boiled eggs in a tube sock
Said her name was Bambi and I said, "Well that's a coincidence darlin' 
'cause I was just thinkin' about skinnin' you like a deer" 
Well she smiled, had about as much teeth as a Jack-O-Lantern
and I went on to tell her how I would wear her face like a mask 
as I do my little kooky dance
And then she told me to shush
I guess she could sense my desperation 
'Course, it's hard to hide a hard-on when you're dressed like Minnie Pearl

Edited by SurlyBDR

2 hours ago, Whitman said:

/csb

Did Stilits keep her spots for two years like Bambi did?  I’m not saying your friends are lying or anything. 

21 minutes ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

Did Stilits keep her spots for two years like Bambi did?  I’m not saying your friends are lying or anything. 

No.  He was growing little boy last time I saw him.  And I did see him come in the house a couple of times.  Our white tail out here are a lot smaller than the mule deer out west.  He was probably still under 100 pounds the last time I saw him.