Virgin Post

Lidig8r

After being a fairly, benign somewhat frequent poster on that "website that shall not be named," do we know yet how many former Shagsters have abandoned the Titanic, a/k/a  that "website that shall not be named" in order to come to this, the Promised Land?

Are the rules the same, i.e., carte blanche and your own stupidity will be the only limitation?

Is the Picasso of Penii designing a logo for this site?

Oh... at the "website that shall not be named," it took 50 posts before access to a certain section which started with the letter "N" and ended in "AA."  I understand the same criteria exists herein.  In order to reduce the likelihood of stupidity and 50 inane, meaningless posts, I propose that if we had attained that level on that "Website that Shall not be named," we should be grandfathered in to this site?  What say ye Admins or Mods?

As far as I can tell, ou does still orally inhale the male sexual appendage with great force and furious anger, aggy is still irrelevant and Charlie Not-So is still the worst coach in the history of Texas football.

Oh..one last thing, is it coincidence that at almost the exact same time, craigslist decided to no longer host ANY personal ads on its site?!!!! What is the world coming to?

• Haha 1