The mega-meta Ivanka thread

Gil Bang

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

She’s too stupid to beat Marco. And unlike her other jobs, her dad can’t just give it to her. 

Stupid?!? Are you kidding me? She was both a full-time employee and highly paid consultant to one of the world's most famous companies run by a genius graduate of Wharton!

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

Yeah, I know the CR isn't a big fan of Rubio.  Frankly, I am disgusted with how far he bent-over to appease Trump.  And Ivanka will have plenty of fan-fare and name recognition and cult worship in Florida.  But let's just get this out of the way now, Rubio won't lose to her because he's a "dumbass" or stupid, or an idiot.  Or whatever else you think you want to call him.  And no Floridian is really gonna give much of a shit about his voting record.  He debased himself for Trump and may very well be running against another Trump in 2 years.  Who knows what'll happen except Florida will get even shittier, that's all we really know.  But he's not dumb.  Had he been born to even remotely middle class family near a decent high school where college was discussed, he'd have been an Ivy League graduate (with law) on academic merit alone.  He dumbs it down for Trump and his constituents but he's incredibly brilliant on a number of topics.  

Having said all that, serious question---I know Kushner is buying this place in SE Florida.  But will that be their permanent residence or are they planning to set up shop for 184 days a year in NYC?  

39 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Yeah, I know the CR isn't a big fan of Rubio.  Frankly, I am disgusted with how far he bent-over to appease Trump.  And Ivanka will have plenty of fan-fare and name recognition and cult worship in Florida.  But let's just get this out of the way now, Rubio won't lose to her because he's a "dumbass" or stupid, or an idiot.  Or whatever else you think you want to call him.  And no Floridian is really gonna give much of a shit about his voting record.  He debased himself for Trump and may very well be running against another Trump in 2 years.  Who knows what'll happen except Florida will get even shittier, that's all we really know.  But he's not dumb.  Had he been born to even remotely middle class family near a decent high school where college was discussed, he'd have been an Ivy League graduate (with law) on academic merit alone.  He dumbs it down for Trump and his constituents but he's incredibly brilliant on a number of topics.  

Having said all that, serious question---I know Kushner is buying this place in SE Florida.  But will that be their permanent residence or are they planning to set up shop for 184 days a year in NYC?  

Let me clarify my remarks. Lil Marco is not dumb. Far from it.

His voters in the republican primary are though. In fact they’re morons who are perfect ivanka trump voters. And when ivanka loses in the general election, they will sit there drooling with their mouths open in complete shock, just like they are now with ivanka’s piece of shit loser dad.

43 minutes ago, Lobo said:

They know that they won't be welcomed in NYC society any more.  It's over for them.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Hi Marco!

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Let me clarify my remarks. Lil Marco is not dumb. Far from it.

His voters in the republican primary are though. In fact they’re morons who are perfect ivanka trump voters. And when ivanka loses in the general election, they will sit there drooling with their mouths open in complete shock, just like they are now with ivanka’s piece of shit loser dad.

Republicans will vote for a hot woman, but usually they’re more yee-haw, plaid shirt, baseball cap, bedazzled jeans kind of women. See Sarah Palin, Kristi Noem, Marjorie Taylor Greene, 

They will also vote for old smarter types in Blackburn, Earnst, Haley. 

Ivanka is neither 

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Marco Rubio is very educated and of above average intelligence in certain areas.

The above doesn’t preclude him from also being a dumb motherfucker.

I knew very little about him and then saw him on stage with the Stoneman Douglas kids where he refused to say he wouldn’t take money from the NRA. Fuck him forever. 

• Hook 'Em 1

40 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Marco Rubio is very educated and of above average intelligence in certain areas.

The above doesn’t preclude him from also being a dumb motherfucker.

It’s called being willfully ignorant.  If you need to see it in person I would be happy to introduce you to most of my family.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Florida has an unlimited homestead exemption from creditors and no state income tax.  It and Texas are the two places you officially reside for (a) tax advantage, and (b) more importantly in their case, asset protection if you’re going bankrupt or you are worried the shit could hit the fan.

They bought a $31,000,000 vacant lot and will spend millions more to build the house (probably they will pour as much as they can into it to hide that money from judgments if any of their shit ever gets unwound).  That’s going to be their homestead.  Donald is a Florida resident now, too.  It’s not coincidence.  

OJ lives there too.

6 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

(Please don’t think I’m a total weirdo for posting here at almost 4:00 AM - stress induced insomnia is a hellacious beast).

First Ivanka and not Roger Freaking Stone want to challenge Rubio????

That primary is going to be Must See TV!

How in the fuck are these criminals going to be allowed to run?

On 12/14/2020 at 4:57 AM, Blotto said:

This vapid pair of tits is thinking about a Florida Senate run? I guess she is most likely to challenge Rubio, but an Ivanka -Rick Scott debate would be something else. 

Jesus Christ, now I have to think about Lara Trump running in NC and Ivanka Trump running in FL? 

With a not zero chance both would win their primaries? And considering those 2 states - a decent chance there would be 2 dumbass bleach blond Trump bimbos in the Senate? 

Kill me now.  The simulation isn't ending. 

4 hours ago, Js1 said:

Jesus Christ, now I have to think about Lara Trump running in NC and Ivanka Trump running in FL? 

With a not zero chance both would win their primaries? And considering those 2 states - a decent chance there would be 2 dumbass bleach blond Trump bimbos in the Senate? 

Kill me now.  The simulation isn't ending. 

No.  Remember, the Rule of Trump: it only gets worse.

No matter what...it only gets worse.  They have created a dynasty of idiocy, greed, and grift....long will it reign.

• Like 2

Every time I read that headline "Ivanka purposely boxing Melania out..."     I think of boxing, so naturally I think fists.  So think of the two of them fisting, and I am pleased with the visual.  Wasn't it H.L. Mencken that wrote the old adage about seeing two women kiss was like watching two prizefighters bump gloves before a big fight...that something wonderfully physical was about to happen...? 

Not that any Trumpers would have read him.  Though they would certainly appreciate his racist rants.  It's gotta be physically difficult.  I mean, literally a challenging physical task to avoid knowledge in this day and age for Trumpers.  I get avoiding news you don't like, data that conflicts with your limited worldview, but how do some of you Trumpers physically avoid just general knowledge, basic exposure to overall information?  

Edited by Lobo

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Every time I read that headline "Ivanka purposely boxing Melania out..."     I think of boxing, so naturally I think fists.  So think of the two of them fisting, and I am pleased with the visual.  Who said the old adage about seeing two women kiss was like watching two prizefighters bump gloves before a big fight...that something wonderfully physical was about to happen...? 

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Former press sec Grisham releases her book in which Ivanka is labeled a princess so time for a little image burnishing as a woman "of the people." One day after book is out....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10050931/Ivanka-Trump-shops-Target-kids.html

Note the masks...

The 39-year-old was dressed down for the trip, wearing a pair of cropped leggings, a gray sweatshirt, black sneakers, and a simple black face mask

As much as it pains me to say this, I wouldn't completely forget about the Kushner/Trump team--they gone radio silent for a reason.

1 minute ago, Satchel said:

Perhaps. I just don’t think she has what it takes to last an entire campaign.

I don't know if she does either.  She's not qualified in any particular way but she has been groomed for quite awhile to work for the Org/Family. So they're going to try perhaps. They've had a taste of the Beltway and power beyond what they'd ever had before. She and Jared strike me as the type to retreat, regroup, and try again.

4 hours ago, Satchel said:

I don't think she could last an actual debate.  She has too much baggage, and the moment she trips up because of said baggage, and she would trip herself up or allow herself to be tripped up, she would spend the rest of the time flailing around, trying to recover.

Her dad on the other hand, he'll throw out a lie and keep on rolling.  

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

I don't think she could last an actual debate.  She has too much baggage, and the moment she trips up because of said baggage, and she would trip herself up or allow herself to be tripped up, she would spend the rest of the time flailing around, trying to recover.

Her dad on the other hand, he'll throw out a lie and keep on rolling.  

I think you’re right:  

3 hours ago, Satchel said:

I think you’re right

That was awesome, and I had forgotten that little clip. Merkel and her PhD in Quantum Chemistry was looking at her like "who the fuck are you again and why did security allow you up here?

And yeah, not knowing how to read the room and then digging yourself deeper...any debate opponents should just bring out a shovel and lean it up against the podium, and then offer it to her the moment she does that.

Edited by atomheartbevo

Her down time away from the public eye is not being spent running around to Target. That was PR/image scrubbing. She's spending her time being coached on how to bolster her weaknesses and that would include debate. She doesn't have to convince YOU, she's likely running in Florida so the beginner bar for politics is set at a height anyone can jump. She works way way harder for the Org than her brothers and even if not self-aware and is presumptive and arrogant, is way more conscious of correcting flaws than either of those two. Not because she believes in being a better person, but because she believes in rule by birthright.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 12/15/2020 at 10:27 AM, Biff Tannen said:

How in the fuck are these criminals going to be allowed to run?

The GOP platform will be a brief document and simple so as to be easy readin' for the cult.

Make America as great as it was under Donald Trump.

Prosecute the traitors who stole the election from Donald Trump.

Pardon all the people convicted under the Trump administration.

Prevent the rapin', plague-carryin', criminals from south of the border from ruining our country and rapin' our wimmins.

Deport all of the above as well as as many Sharia Law-lovin closet terrorist muslims.

Adopt Texas Abortion Law. 

Consider defenestration for women of color. [Stricken when a test group of cultists started demanding their right to "de-finsteration."]

Hate everything that's not white and stupid.

Edited by RomaVicta

On 10/3/2021 at 7:34 AM, Mrs Whiggins said:

Former press sec Grisham releases her book in which Ivanka is labeled a princess so time for a little image burnishing as a woman "of the people." One day after book is out....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10050931/Ivanka-Trump-shops-Target-kids.html

Note the masks...

The 39-year-old was dressed down for the trip, wearing a pair of cropped leggings, a gray sweatshirt, black sneakers, and a simple black face mask

As much as it pains me to say this, I wouldn't completely forget about the Kushner/Trump team--they gone radio silent for a reason.

Confused Arrested Development GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

21 hours ago, Satchel said:

Careful, that's what they said about dear old dad at one time.

Once the machine/mob is behind her, she would coast to a nomination. Now does she have the ability to go toe to toe in a general in a toss-up state? Only in a Republican running in Alabama type scenario would it be irrelevant how she performed in the general. She's persona non grata in New York and as others have mentioned taking out Rubio in a primary would likely kneecap her in the general in Florida. The smart play would be to move to a super solid red area and launch her career from there. But these are political morons, so they will probably run her for Senate or Governor in Florida and lose. I suspect one need only check up on the most recent Kushner land acquisitions to see where they plan on making their next play. Always look for the grift.

1 hour ago, Herpa Derpa said:

Careful, that's what they said about dear old dad at one time.

Once the machine/mob is behind her, she would coast to a nomination. ....... Always look for the grift.

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

I don't think Ivanka is the one to "duplicate" the Bloatard.

She might be able to mount her own run if she can tap into "the base" to some extent, but she isn't the bizarre combo that is her father.

1 hour ago, Mdhorn said:

And she doesn't come across as hangry and all ragey about the browns and how they're taking the promised pie. 

Just speculation, but I don't believe her pod is advising her to duplicate Dad. She's going for a superficial Evita Peron imitation (minus the cancer). Just a humble soft-spoken woman, mother, who supports charity and shops at Target trying to make her way in the world just like all the other working moms. She doesn't have to go all out ragey, she just has to get enough votes to get inside, and then once an incumbent, let the machine and vice take it the rest of the way.

Florida politics is rife with the likes of Lev Parnas and people like the tax collector who ran around with Matt Gaetz procuring 'dates.' She'll fit right in.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Herpa Derpa said:

She's persona non grata in New York and as others have mentioned taking out Rubio in a primary would likely kneecap her in the general in Florida. The smart play would be to move to a super solid red area and launch her career from there.

A really red House seat with an incumbent who is retiring is the smart move.  She wins the primary easily, wins the general.

Put her in a spot like running against Little Marco in a larger race and she runs the risk of losing and damaging her career before it starts.

But I don't think the Trumps give a shit about some crummy little House seat - they want to take the shortcut to bigger things.