Hello Friend's I would like to talk too You about a man i KNow

CHAD BRISCOE

• 2 weeks later...

Yall heard of that bitch Mary Callendar's well did u know she got fuckin restarants now . Well u cant get that level of succe'ss in life without keep trying and so that is what I am here to do . Jesus tought Jole that no man is a sunder and I believe it is true . For it is in the Lord amen . Imma sell these oil's like Mary Callendar's sell's Pot Pie's 

Also this week I am haveing a sell buy two and get the third one free but if u want it anointed their still extra for that . 

i don't know what Boofing is but I will tell You if it is a Real Medical Condition then we do have a oil for it maybe a comboun of sevaral different oil's and flavors . Let me tell you a story it is about  a man long ago who was also alive at the time of Jesus . His name was Mose and he one day he was walking in the forest just mining his own business and God jump's out at him from behind a tree and set's himself on fire . Well shit now what do I do says Mose .  And God said Build me a boat and put all of the animal's on it two by two and make sure they are boy and girl or whatever . Anyway, I dont relly remember what happen but I do know that Mose became a Leperd and they had to chase his ass around because them bitches are fast . They finally caught him and put him in some chain's and then anoint him with some special Leperd oil that made him normal again . And let me tell you that shit really happened it is in the bible . The recipe is really in there 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Also you may not know this unless u read the news paper or Economest or whatever but My President Donald W. Trump has been the biggest support for essential oil's of all the president's . mostly because he put tax on oil's come from China they flood the market with oil's seriously they got all piss in one of there city's and the Independent Professional's Of Oil's riot by tumping over there oil's barrels and running there various sents and essential agredient all over the ground that's why they call it flood . well allot of Chinese people died that day . Not because of the oil's of course they are completely safe but because there are so many Chinese people a bunch of them are bound too die every day it was just very tragic

Edited by CHAD BRISCOE

All the years I've been on this earth and I thought I had pretty much seen it all. I stand corrected. I can now go to my grave knowing I have seen it all. This has got to be the greatest thread in the history of the interwebs. I hope I'm still alive and able to work a computer when Chad tops this one. He's got his work cut out for him.

BTW, put me down for some of that nard oil. And, that web page has to be the best one ever.

19 hours ago, happyhookem said:

All the years I've been on this earth and I thought I had pretty much seen it all. I stand corrected. I can now go to my grave knowing I have seen it all. This has got to be the greatest thread in the history of the interwebs. I hope I'm still alive and able to work a computer when Chad tops this one. He's got his work cut out for him.

BTW, put me down for some of that nard oil. And, that web page has to be the best one ever.

The thread about when he got fired from the old folks' home was pretty damn funny too.

• 3 years later...
On 1/1/2019 at 5:02 PM, CHAD BRISCOE said:

Can u plant seed's that come out when your pooping how do u know what kine of seed's they are

Birds eat seeds and poop them out which is how vegetables are born. That's why I like to tell vegans to eat shit. It's a compliment to them and their lifestyle choice.

Edited by 'stache

• 5 months later...