Hello Friend's I would like to talk too You about a man i KNow

CHAD BRISCOE

Oil's are in the BIBLE

Oil's are in the Bible so You know their real in fact the Bible Oil's cure things like:

1. Lepresy
  2. Locust
  3. Tooth Paste's
  4. Pink Eye
  5. Hemroids
  6. Anti Oxedant
  7. Snake's
  8. Ring Worm's
  9. Regular Worm's
  10. Larva's
  11. Dog's Bite's
  12. Cyst
  13. Various Pox'es
  14. Measels
  15. Uteres Problem's
  16. If your depress
  17. Plaque of Frog's
  18. Camel Mite's
  19. Other type of Mite's
  20. Fungeses like on youre feet
  21. Male Enhancment
  22. Milk
  23. Flatulance (Fart's)
  • Like 4

Hello I am no longer available to sell egg's because we have very little tree's for nest's so they are hard too fine . However I am right now also avesting in a new adventure have you heard of the squalet ???? This is a hollow out squirell with a zipper sowed in to it so it can be use to hold money or pencil's or what ever . Well know what we have a shit ton of around here . Prarydog's My busness will be the first to make them with Prarydog's how do u like that

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, CHAD BRISCOE said:

Hello I am no longer available to sell egg's because we have very little tree's for nest's so they are hard too fine . However I am right now also avesting in a new adventure have you heard of the squalet ???? This is a hollow out squirell with a zipper sowed in to it so it can be use to hold money or pencil's or what ever . Well know what we have a shit ton of around here . Prarydog's My busness will be the first to make them with Prarydog's how do u like that

Please let there be a website for me to order such an item.  Christmas is coming!

Yeah see this how it work's . it's like the oil kill's the curse and the flavor kill's the spell  and also we can anoint any kind u want with The Power Of JEsus for various type of disease's . Like u can Put Francensent on your ankle but it will make youre elbo fill better . 

Edited by CHAD BRISCOE

Chad I order Frank and sense with a side of murr.
It showed in shop cart or whatever then I can't check out. Do I have to pay in bitcoins or Ameros, or some thing like that? Is ship extra or do you hand delivery?
It is an allsome website too.