Mack Brown Tarheel Football: The Orange Slice Boogaloo

Machinator

2 hours ago, Plorant said:

I remember a time when I wanted this guy to be our coach of we couldn't get Herman.  

Same here. Andersen too. I'm still in on Doeren, though!

2 hours ago, Richard Kimball said:

I've only seen a couple of his games. He impressed me as a decent X & O guy, but his teams always seemed soft. 

Seems familiar somehow...

55 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Someone will hire him as a coordinator, or position coach at the very worst.

Is he qualified to be a position coach, maybe a coordinator? But not a head coach?

I think Mack would do well back at UNC. It's a good gig for him, he did well there back when, and he's probably still a good coach. All he has to do is get past some also-rans and lose to Clemson and a couple other hefties each year and BOOM. Mack's back.

I've always liked UNC. We lived in Charlotte for a bit when I was young and it was my first game. Got to hug Ramsey. Can't say I'm a fan but I like to see them do well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Disco Missile said:

I think Mack would do well back at UNC. It's a good gig for him, he did well there back when, and he's probably still a good coach. All he has to do is get past some also-rans and lose to Clemson and a couple other hefties each year and BOOM. Mack's back.

I've always liked UNC. We lived in Charlotte for a bit when I was young and it was my first game. Got to hug Ramsey. Can't say I'm a fan but I like to see them do well.

He'd be the butter-toothed wizard.

2 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

I’d rather not see Mack, Kliff and Gene at NC. The three would recruit the state of Texas heavily and be a little pain in the butt.

For the top recruits? I doubt it. Mack is radioactive in Texas. Most high school coaches realize that he quit developing players and no one really ever progressed in the last 5-6 years of his tenure. 

2 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

Boy, I sure do wonder where all the ESPN personalities are getting their information that Mack Brown will be the coach at UNC. I just can't figure out how ESPN reporters got this info so fast and started spreading it like wildfire. The mind truly boggles.

Mugatu!

3 hours ago, closetojumping said:

I’m wrong a lot, but I never wanted Fedora as the HC at Texas. Dude is a bigger pussy than Mack Brown and less of a coach. So he’ll probably be our next OC. 

Fedora’s a great OC. He was the OC at Ok State before Holgorsem took over. Damn. That seems like a lifetime ago. 

1 hour ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

^^^ yep that one.

Subliminal probs drooling.

That’s the second time in this thread you’ve put Subliminal’s name out there to misdirect the blatant homoeroticism in your posts. Your projection game is weak...well, aside from you projecting in your imagination an image of Fedora fucking you in the ass. That part of your projection game is strong to very strong. 

If that’s your thing, nothing wrong with that. Just own it. 

• Like 1

That’s the second time in this thread you’ve put Subliminal’s name out there to misdirect the blatant homoeroticism in your posts. Your projection game is weak...well, aside from you projecting in your imagination an image of Fedora fucking you in the ass. That part of your projection game is strong to very strong. 
If that’s your thing, nothing wrong with that. Just own it. 
Uhhh...see below.
Pics immediately
  • Like 1

Say you're married to a hot woman.  Oh sure, things aren't perfect, at least once a year she does one stupid thing that really annoys you and it seems to be the same thing every year, year after year.  But all things considered, you're happy with her and she seems happy with you.

Then Brad Pitt walks in your house, winks at her and tells her to pack her things.  She's gone just like that without even looking back.  15 years later Brad dumps her.  20 years later she shows up on your doorstep, 50 pounds heavier and looking like she's been aging in dog years, and tells you she always loved you and made a huge mistake.

Would you take her back?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I all for it if it means I don’t have to ever hear one of four active coaches with a natty again

It's already been devalued by Leslie at KU.

Fedora was one of the coaches who impressed in the coaches round table, he obviously knows football.  

Cutcliffe I think was the most impressive for football knowledge.  

Sumlin actually surprised me, seems like a good guy to have a few beers and talk football with. 

Say you're married to a hot woman.  Oh sure, things aren't perfect, at least once a year she does one stupid thing that really annoys you and it seems to be the same thing every year, year after year.  But all things considered, you're happy with her and she seems happy with you.
Then Brad Pitt walks in your house, winks at her and tells her to pack her things.  She's gone just like that without even looking back.  15 years later Brad dumps her.  20 years later she shows up on your doorstep, 50 pounds heavier and looking like she's been aging in dog years, and tells you she always loved you and made a huge mistake.
Would you take her back?

Did she get half of Brad Pitt’s money?
  • Like 3

• Machinator changed the title to Mack Brown Tarheel Football: The Orange Slice Boogaloo