NCAA Week 14 (Conference Title Games)

VolenteHawk

20 hours ago, Wally Pryor said:

Hurts is pretty much healthy now.  He led them to the national title game last season - he's not Tua but Bama would be fine if something happened..

I bet on Alabama alot and thus follow their team closely.  Could not be happier for Hurts as he is a solid, solid kid.  Lost both my bets on Bama today but could not care less. 

Good for Jalen!

On 11/30/2018 at 10:18 PM, NowThis said:

Bama game feels funny as the Tide haven't dominated in the last 2 weeks. I'd go for a Live Play mid Q2 on this game.  They are a twisted Tua ankle away from losing. 

On 11/30/2018 at 11:52 PM, Wally Pryor said:

Hurts is pretty much healthy now.  He led them to the national title game last season - he's not Tua but Bama would be fine if something happened..

Whoa....

13 hours ago, pops said:

I don't understand this late move. No way this is Joe public.  As someone who wants Texas to win, this just isn't good. The stinky line is rotting. 

Yep.  I said that reverse line movement scared me off the game.  Saved me a full stack.  

On 11/29/2018 at 3:13 PM, Wally Pryor said:

Alabama -13  I can't get over the fact that Alabama is better this season and Georgia is worse than last year.   They're not a bad team, by any stretch.   But Alabama has Tagovailoa this years and a slew of great WRs and a three really good RBs that are fresh, all of which have carried between 80 and 120 times this season.   Defensively, that depth in the 2H makes an opposing team look like it is playing in slow motion 

Feels like a 45-20 type game. 

not really

Meh. I wasn't trying to be a jackass and assume you're not trying to be one. 

Just meant that you were spot on about him hurting his ankle, that's all.   And Bama almost lost and would have had Tagovailoa not left the game.  He tweaked his knee early on, wasn't the same after that then finally had to exit w/ the bad ankle injury.    In the end both of us were right were right to some extent w/ our the crystal balls.