Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

41 minutes ago, Harrison Bergeron said:

I see your Germany and raise with Finland ... who also seems like a hell of a lot of fun!

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/sanna-marin-finland-prime-minister-covid19-clubbing-apology-b970859.html

I just shipped a bunch of stuff to Tikkakoski Finland today.  

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Eastwood said:
13 hours ago, Neonmoon said:
Diplomacy over violence 

Diplomacy without preparation for violence is how nations fall.

Yes. And…?

I’m not being flippant either. I truly would like to know what you think the US can do or should do? Besides our current diplomatic action. Do you believe the US should prepare for war? In Ukraine? Honestly? 

41 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Yes. And…?

I’m not being flippant either. I truly would like to know what you think the US can do or should do? Besides our current diplomatic action. Do you believe the US should prepare for war? In Ukraine? Honestly? 

Yes, we should tell Putin that we will respond militarily to any Russian attempt to violate Ukrainian sovereignty and actually follow through if he tests it. First, it was Crimea and people didn't want to do anything because it was "just" Crimea. Now he wants the Donbas, at a minimum, and people are continuing this same appeasement attitude of "do we really want to go to war over the Donbas?" Russia will take as much as you will give them without a serious fight. This same scenario played out with Hitler. Appease him because the little pieces they're gobbling up, at the time, don't matter much... Until they do and then we're all caught flat footed and playing catch-up in a ground war.

Putin is our enemy. He wants to see the West fall. We must push back.

• Hook 'Em 9

3 hours ago, Eastwood said:

Yes, we should tell Putin that we will respond militarily to any Russian attempt to violate Ukrainian sovereignty and actually follow through if he tests it.

If we could get the rest of Europe to bite the bullet and hit Russia economically, that would be a much better avenue.  The people that back Putin wouldn't be happy to start losing money/wealth, and hitting their economy is a good way to get the people in the streets (which would tie up Russian military assets).

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Eastwood said:

Yes, we should tell Putin that we will respond militarily to any Russian attempt to violate Ukrainian sovereignty and actually follow through if he tests it. First, it was Crimea and people didn't want to do anything because it was "just" Crimea. Now he wants the Donbas, at a minimum, and people are continuing this same appeasement attitude of "do we really want to go to war over the Donbas?" Russia will take as much as you will give them without a serious fight. This same scenario played out with Hitler. Appease him because the little pieces they're gobbling up, at the time, don't matter much... Until they do and then we're all caught flat footed and playing catch-up in a ground war.

Putin is our enemy. He wants to see the West fall. We must push back.

This administration does not have the balls to take an action like that. And they won't 

On 12/10/2021 at 1:19 AM, atomheartbevo said:

If we could get the rest of Europe to bite the bullet and hit Russia economically, that would be a much better avenue.  The people that back Putin wouldn't be happy to start losing money/wealth, and hitting their economy is a good way to get the people in the streets (which would tie up Russian military assets).

Yes, this should be the avenue the West chooses.  Pressure on Putin from within his little, festering, rats nest would be fun to see.

Russia demands Ukraine, ex-Soviet nations barred from NATO (msn.com)

Russia demands Ukraine, ex-Soviet nations barred from NATO
3h ago

Russia on Friday published draft security pacts demanding that Ukraine and other ex-Soviet countries be barred from joining NATO, and that restrictions on troops and weapons in Europe be put in place.

The documents, which have been submitted to the United States and its allies earlier this week, also call for a ban on sending US and Russian warships and aircraft to areas from where they can strike each other’s territory and demand a rollback on the deployment of alliance troops near Russian borders.

The tough demands appear certain to be rejected by the US and its allies, which have emphasised that Russia does not have a say in NATO’s enlargement.

The alliance’s secretary-general warned that any security talks with Moscow would need to take into account NATO concerns and involve Ukraine and other partners.

The publication of the draft pacts come amid soaring tensions over a Russian troop buildup near Ukraine that has drawn Ukrainian and Western fears of an invasion. Moscow has denied plans to attack its neighbour, but demanded the West provide a set of legal guarantees precluding NATO’s expansion to Ukraine and other Russian neighbours and the deployment of the alliance’s weapons there, a demand NATO has rejected.

Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov said Russia’s relations with the US and its NATO allies have approached a “dangerous point”, noting that alliance deployments and drills near Russia have raised “unacceptable” threats to its security.

The draft pacts — a Russia-US security treaty and a security agreement between Moscow and NATO — contain obligations to pull back weapons and refrain from drills near the borders between Russia and the alliance members.

Ryabkov told reporters that Moscow proposed that the US immediately start the talks on the proposed drafts in Geneva.

The drafts would oblige Washington and its allies take an obligation to halt NATO’s eastward expansion to include other ex-Soviet republics and rescind a 2008 promise of membership to Ukraine and Georgia.

They would also preclude the US and its allies from setting up military bases on the territories of Ukraine, Georgia and other ex-Soviet nations which are not members of NATO.

A draft treaty with the US contains a ban on the deployment of US and Russian warships and aircraft to “areas where they can strike targets on the territory of the other party”.

Moscow has long complained about patrol flights by US strategic bombers near Russian borders and the deployment of US and NATO warships to the Black Sea, describing them as destabilizing and provocative.

Russia’s draft also envisages a pledge not to station intermediate-range missiles in areas where they can strike the other party’s territory, a clause that follows the US and Russian withdrawal from a Cold War-era pact banning such weapons.

President Vladimir Putin raised the demand for security guarantees in last week’s video call with US President Joe Biden. During the conversation, Biden voiced concern about a buildup of Russian troops near Ukraine and warned him that Russia would face “severe consequences” if Moscow attacked its neighbour.

NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg said on Friday that the alliance had received the Russian draft documents, and noted that any dialogue with Moscow “would also need to address NATO’s concerns about Russia’s actions, be based on core principles and documents of European security, and take place in consultation with NATO’s European partners, such as Ukraine”.

He added that the 30 NATO countries “have made clear that should Russia take concrete steps to reduce tensions, we are prepared to work on strengthening confidence-building measures”.

US intelligence officials say Russia has moved 70,000 soldiers to its border with Ukraine and is preparing for a possible invasion early next year. Moscow has denied any intention to attack and accused Ukrainian authorities of planning an offensive to reclaim control of rebel-held eastern Ukraine — an allegation Ukraine has rejected.

Fighting between Ukrainian forces and Russia-backed separatists in eastern Ukraine began after Russia’s 2014 annexation of Ukraine’s Crimean Peninsula. It has killed more than 14,000 people and devastated Ukraine’s industrial heartland called Donbas.

3 hours ago, Willfully Horn said:

Do not want. 

Oh, that color is from the blade of grass. I will try it. 

Haha. Its actually pretty good. Well I say that. Maybe my palette just got used to it for the two months I was in Poland. 

Fun fact. You can't buy the original vodka in the states because some ingredient isn't approved by FDA. 

Before 2010, Żubrówka was illegal in the United States because the grass it is made from contains coumarin which the FDA classifies as a "substances generally prohibited from direct addition or use as human food."[7][8] Since 2011, the makers of Żubrówka have made a version of the vodka from rye grain which aims to have a flavor similar to the original.

5 minutes ago, Telegraph_it said:

Haha. Its actually pretty good. Well I say that. Maybe my palette just got used to it for the two months I was in Poland. 

Fun fact. You can't buy the original vodka in the states because some ingredient isn't approved by FDA. 

Palette?

painters-multicolored-palette-isolated-o

1 hour ago, Telegraph_it said:

Lived in Poland for two years. Zubrowka and apple juice is called a szarlotka. It’s delicious and dangerous and the stuff a night out on the town in Warszawa is made of.

16 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Lived in Poland for two years. Zubrowka and apple juice is called a szarlotka. It’s delicious and dangerous and the stuff a night out on the town in Warszawa is made of.

The best meal I ever had was in Poland. People are shook when I tell them that, but it's true. Better than any meal I've had in Paris, NYC, SF, Rome, etc.

19 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Polish vodka talk not going away. 

Also the alternative name for that cocktail is ‘tatanka’ (yes, from ‘Dances with Wolves’). 

6 hours ago, MonkeyCigarette said:

The best meal I ever had was in Poland. People are shook when I tell them that, but it's true. Better than any meal I've had in Paris, NYC, SF, Rome, etc.

Polish food is the definition of comfort food. There was this place on Constitution Square in Warsaw that made pan-fried duck and cranberry pierogis that I dream about to this day. The very best steak tartare I’ve had, which means a top five dish, was also in Warsaw. 

• immamac changed the title to Russia declares independence on behalf of the Ukraine so it can protect the Ukraine or something like that
  • immamac changed the title to Русский корабль - иди нахуй