Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

15 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

That’s getting into treaty of Versailles territory, which worked so well the first time. Maybe use oligarch seized stuff, but the Russian people can’t be punished continuously for Putin’s choices unless you want to galvanize Russian sentiment even further that the west is out to fuck them. 

OK, fine, well they can cede Kaliningrad to the EU. 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

We have some really lightweight drones that look similar to this. Raven is one that comes to mind. Some are designed to come apart on “landing” to disperse impact energy. 

image.jpeg.ae25e3703810d7d6cd300ae253ed6dbb.jpeg

I had one of those too, but it always ended up hitting me in the back of the head.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Königsberg, bro. I mean, the Russians can keep calling him Kaliningrad or Unicornistan or whatever made-up shit their fried-onion synapses come up with, but his mama called him Königsberg so I'ma call him Königsberg too.

The Most Feared Knights of the Feudal Era | by Andrei Tapalaga ✒️ | History  of Yesterday

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

The only good Russian is a dead one. Fuck em all.  They  have allowed this type of dictatorship for centuries   No more sympathy for the “regular people “ unless they stand up very quickly and stop this shit..

I would have cringed at my statement inJanuary. But unfortunately it’s proven true

1 minute ago, Teddyballgame said:

The only good Russian is a dead one. Fuck em all.  They  have allowed this type of dictatorship for centuries   No more sympathy for the “regular people “ unless they stand up very quickly and stop this shit..

I would have cringed at my statement inJanuary. But unfortunately it’s proven true

This.  I know there are dissenters and honorable people among their population.  but there's a reason other countries keep trying to liquidate their population.  They serve zero fucking purpose to the planet other than starting shit.  while we're at it, there's 25 million Americans we can send to Siberia as well.

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

This.  I know there are dissenters and honorable people among their population.  but there's a reason other countries keep trying to liquidate their population.  They serve zero fucking purpose to the planet other than starting shit.  while we're at it, there's 25 million Americans we can send to Siberia as well.

There’s more than that.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, InkaUtexas said:

Just say fuck it and don't give them any. You know, the Oligarch approach to Military Operations. 

It's a ruskie Cheapskate-Invasion.

They think they can just throw waves of cannon-fodder-guys charging into their deaths like they did tons of in WW2, except it's not WW2, they don't have us shipping them food and arms like we did in WW2, their Fools in command don't know their asses from holes in the ground, and it doesn't matter if Moscow/Armenia/Vladivostok extra troops or Siberian-reserves-on-skis (like how the Siberian reserves counterattacked to destroy the German Wehrmacht in the Battle of Stalingrad, now Volgograd) aren't going to come over the hill like the cavalry to turn the tide to lead them to glorious victory, so the ruskies are Fucked.

Edited by BachelorTrek

8 minutes ago, Kilgorehorn said:

Where are the men who dug those holes?

No blood trails, no empty shell casings, nothing really of military value left.

I'm guessing that they surrendered after realizing that being asked to dig in when they were the ones who were supposed to be laying siege to Ukraine was a death sentence.

I wonder how many Russian officers and NCOs have been fragged.  And any political commissar or whatever they call them these days.

Just now, atomheartbevo said:

No blood trails, no empty shell casings, nothing really of military value left.

I'm guessing that they surrendered after realizing that being asked to dig in when they were the ones who were supposed to be laying siege to Ukraine was a death sentence.

I wonder how many Russian officers and NCOs have been fragged.  And any political commissar or whatever they call them these days.

I thought I saw someone mentioned what they're called now on Twitter.... is it "Rifle Squads" that shoot troops in the back that won't fight now?

7 minutes ago, Teddyballgame said:

No. They have a miserable history. After protests drove the tsar to abdication, they formed the Duma, a parliament. It was left leaning, but more social democrat than extremist. They stayed in the western alliance against Germany in WWI, with an eye to staying with the west in the future. 

Germany had a plan to get Russia out of the war. They gave Lenin a shitload of money, put him on a guard-sealed rail car to the Russian border. They told him to use the money to take over (advised him the security apparatus would be a good place to start). The newly backed Bolsheviks wiped out the Mensheviks (who were more willing to be guided by democratic systems). 

That nation never had a chance. 

(PS- the German plan worked in that the Russians left the western alliance. It failed in that, with the tsar out, Woodrow Wilson - who was a progressive- felt it was ok for the US to join in the alliance)

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, MillerEP said:

Russia is not doing this, which is why so many Generals, Majors, and Colonels, are getting killed. They're micromanagers relying on untrained conscripts.

Micro managers deserve this fate.  I’m guessing half had to be from friendly fire.

No. They have a miserable history. After protests drove the tsar to abdication, they formed the Duma, a parliament. It was left leaning, but more social democrat than extremist. They stayed in the western alliance against Germany in WWI, with an eye to staying with the west in the future. 

Germany had a plan to get Russia out of the war. They gave Lenin a shitload of money, put him on a guard-sealed rail car to the Russian border. They told him to use the money to take over (advised him the security apparatus would be a good place to start). The newly backed Bolsheviks wiped out the Mensheviks (who were more willing to be guided by democratic systems). 

That nation never had a chance. 

(PS- the German plan worked in that the Russians left the western alliance. It failed in that, with the tsar out, Woodrow Wilson - who was a progressive- felt it was ok for the US to join in the alliance)

Hope you are right. We will see if they stand up. Not very optimistic and. Did not say that without realizing the general population has significant obstacles but a some point the people have to stand up and force change

7 minutes ago, Auto Driller said:

The Russian military is a joke. Their tactics seems to be stuck in 1940 while their logistics are stuck in 1340. Leadership is non-existent. 

And their trucks are getting destroyed by drones carrying 2lb grenades.

Here we are in America using fancy drones to film our neighbors at night, and they are blowing up trucks with theirs.  We need to change up our hobbies.