Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

The best way radiation and contamination has been explained to me is radiation is like a fart and contamination is the poop.  So we got 7 bus loads of Russians covered in shit going back to Belarus.  A lot of people are going to get the stink on them.  Maybe that's the false flag.

12 minutes ago, FartingMonk said:

The best way radiation and contamination has been explained to me is radiation is like a fart and contamination is the poop.  So we got 7 bus loads of Russians covered in shit going back to Belarus.  A lot of people are going to get the stink on them.  Maybe that's the false flag.

I had no idea a person, still alive, could be so irradiated they could make other people sick.

27 minutes ago, FartingMonk said:

You’re giving them waaay too much credit.

They’re shitty.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I've made a joke that the Russian army is basically aggy as fuck, but even aggy engineers would understand not to fuck around in areas where there is plenty of radioactive material still around.  

There have been a few jokes here about the Russian army being aggy but I agree with you that aggy isn't even that incompetent.

The Russian army is more like someone rounded up the Austin homeless and called it an army while putting the Austin City Council in charge of the invasion.

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Parliament said:

I had no idea a person, still alive, could be so irradiated they could make other people sick.

It's the stuff that is still on them.  If they sat near the source and got radiation poisoning and left then everyone else would be fine.  But when you kick off radioactive dust and don't get deconned then you are bringing that shit with you.  That's the whole poop theory.  You see shit on the ground you smell it.  That smell is the radiation.  But if you step on it and track it back to your house your wife smells it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, F250 said:

There have been a few jokes here about the Russian army being aggy but I agree with you that aggy isn't even that incompetent.

The Russian army is more like someone rounded up the Austin homeless and called it an army while putting the Austin City Council in charge of the invasion.

They'd probably be doing better with a few disaster scientists on their team.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, FartingMonk said:

It's the stuff that is still on them.  If they sat near the source and got radiation poisoning and left then everyone else would be fine.  But when you kick off radioactive dust and don't get deconned then you are bringing that shit with you.  That's the whole poop theory.  You see shit on the ground you smell it.  That smell is the radiation.  But if you step on it and track it back to your house your wife smells it.

EnchantingExemplaryHoverfly-max-1mb.gif.ff17f6bd7a2a246eb1da90f12fda9c07.gif

i was trying to use my waaaayback machine to remember for sure, for the last page i was all 'i don't think radiation sickness/poisoning itself is contagious...??' 🤔

that makes more sense!

Edited by mchookem

1 hour ago, FartingMonk said:

Man.  If true that is fucking insane.  But it seems a bit odd to me that a decon zone wasn't setup.  It would take a month to decon that many Russians otherwise they are basically sending a bunch of contaminated Russians into Belarus and killing everyone who comes into contact with them.

Plus the next load of conscripts get to drive/use all that now radioactive equipment.

1 hour ago, Laxtonto said:

In many ways I sorta feel bad for the Russian soldiers because the only way the name Chernobyl would mean anything to them is through common word of mouth because any historical record regarding Chernobyl in Russian education is either extremely biased or, more likely, nonexistent for those going into military service.

Its one thing to despise the Russian army for all of the horrible shit they have done under Putins direction, but I can still some compassion over clueless GIs going where they were told, all the while being ignorant of the history the state never allowed to be taught. 

Critical Radiation Theory?  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, FartingMonk said:

User name and whatnot.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Laxtonto said:

In many ways I sorta feel bad for the Russian soldiers because the only way the name Chernobyl would mean anything to them is through common word of mouth because any historical record regarding Chernobyl in Russian education is either extremely biased or, more likely, nonexistent for those going into military service.

Its one thing to despise the Russian army for all of the horrible shit they have done under Putins direction, but I can still some compassion over clueless GIs going where they were told, all the while being ignorant of the history the state never allowed to be taught. Radiation poisoning is a hard way to die, and all of those troops  are at best now promised an early death due to cancer, with the more likely scenario radiation poisoning killing them all in the next few weeks.

That well might have been the case. Here's the sad deal for those conscripts. Someone needs to send an HBO password to those ignorant fucks.

The two Ukrainian workers who spoke to Reuters were on duty when Russian tanks entered Chernobyl on Feb. 24 and took control of the site, where staff are still responsible for the safe storage of spent nuclear fuel and supervising the concrete-encased remains of the reactor that blew up in 1986.

Both men said they had witnessed Russian tanks and other armoured vehicles moving through the Red Forest, which is the most radioactively contaminated part of the zone around Chernobyl, around 100 km (65 miles) north of Kyiv.

The regular soldiers one of the workers spoke to when they worked alongside them in the facility had not heard about the explosion, he said.

He said workers at the plant told the Russian service personnel they should be cautious about radiation, but he knew of no evidence that they paid attention.

"They drove wherever they needed to," Seida said.

One of the employees said he had spoken to some of the rank-and-file Russian soldiers at the plant.

"When they were asked if they knew about the 1986 catastrophe, the explosion of the fourth block (of the Chernobyl plant), they did not have a clue. They had no idea what kind of a facility they were at," he said.

"We talked to regular soldiers. All we heard from them was 'It's critically important infrastructure'. That was it," the man said.

This isn't the Army's first adventure with the leftovers of Cherobyl. Pripyat was picked clean by the Army and their irradiated furniture and appliances were then sold all across the Soviet Union to buyers who had no idea it was from the exclusion zone. Corruption as usual wins the day.

Edited by SimonBolivar
  • Rage+1 1

Holy shit.  I gotta find a link of this fucking maddening interview that’s been on BBC World for the last 25 minutes.   Lady is an active elected member of the Russian Duma.  Straight brainwash.   Brit is dragging his nuts on her face over and over again.  This lady makes me want to jump on the battlefield with our Ukrainian brethren.    

edit:   Maria Butina.   Show was Hard Talk.   Look for a video link later.  

Edited by Trey3216

Another abandoned SAM "TOR-M2".

By the way, in its characteristics it is written that it can "easily overcome a ford with a depth of 1 meter and a ditch with a depth of 2 meters." It seems that the katsaps got mad here too.

Another underground tank rusny.

Trostyanets, before and after the arrival of the "Russian world" 1/3

The soldiers destroyed another DT-30 Arctic tractor and a bunch of other equipment.

Another trophy Russian BMD-4M

It is said that such markings of Russian equipment were noticed today in Transnistria. The information is being clarified.

💙💛 This is how the real liberators are met by the inhabitants of Kyiv region. No flowers, of course, but with tears and gratitude.

Another burning tank destroyed by our military in the Chernihiv direction.

Kadyrov decided to shoot a traffic light in Mariupol for fun 🤦‍♂️

Edited by MillerEP
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, Laxtonto said:

Its one thing to despise the Russian army for all of the horrible shit they have done under Putins direction, but I can still some compassion over clueless GIs going where they were told, all the while being ignorant of the history the state never allowed to be taught. Radiation poisoning is a hard way to die, and all of those troops  are at best now promised an early death due to cancer, with the more likely scenario radiation poisoning killing them all in the next few weeks.

I’d maybe agree, but the Ruskie troops are also raping civilians and shooting small children trying to escape in the face, so fuck them.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, bolverk said:

That well might have been the case. Here's the sad deal for those conscripts. Someone needs to send an HBO password to those ignorant fucks.

Yep.... there was an article somewhere.... probably in this thread that quoted Russian soldiers there that had no clue what chernobyl was or that there was any reason to be careful there. These idiots not only have no clue why they are in Ukraine ... they don't know shit about shit. 

4 hours ago, Laxtonto said:

Don't shoot. Let the cancer ravage them. 

spacer.png

The Slovaks kicked out 35 Russian “diplomats.”  At this rate the RU Ambassador will be doing his own cleaning and gardening. 

The Prime Minister spits fire, too.  

“Do Svidania!” (Slovaks don’t say this, he’s twisting the knife).

My government will not tolerate Russians carrying out massive spy operations, corrupting our citizens, spreading disinformation, and polarizing our society under diplomatic cover in Slovakia.

We decided to reduce the number of diplomats at the Russian Embassy to the level necessary to pursue a normal diplomatic agenda. So the 35 diplomats we decided to send home, given our actual ties with the Russian federation, were not only superfluous , but represented an unacceptably high security risk. 

Do svidania. 

image.thumb.jpeg.7a0bb94e4cb9f94987cc74573288cc9b.jpeg

Edited by 956 Worldwide
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, MillerEP said:

Kadyrov decided to shoot a traffic light in Mariupol for fun 🤦‍♂️

Unsuccessfully. Despite him and his dipshits firing repeatedly, the light is still green at the end of the clip. Those dudes make Stormtroopers look like crack marksmen. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

4 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Butina, LOL. She’s not just a Duma member and she’s not brainwashed.  Former unregistered foreign agent (spy) in the U.S. working to influence the NRA and GOP before she was deported and convicted. She was given a Duma seat as a reward. 

She did her exact job on the BBC, she spouted the TPs.  BBC shouldn’t have her on, lapse in journalism right there. 

They pretty much had her on just to drag her.   

Edited by Trey3216

Other than shelling Mariupol into the ground, is Russia actually gaining ground anywhere in the country right now? I know we are biased to pro-Ukraine news but it really seems like they are being pushed back along every front right now. The best news I have read is that tank production (and presumably, other armored vehicle production) is completely shut down meaning they can’t replace any of these equipment losses.

I think Russia is still feeling like it can ride this wave to the end and come out ok.  And some of the euro countries are waiting for generalized outrage to die down to see if they can re engage.  I wish I wasn’t so cynical about this but the further west you go in Europe there just isn’t the stamina.  Germany especially seems fucky with the euro/ruble trade right now for oil and gas.

Meanwhile the cost of weapons is starting to come up more and more in discussions so you can get that angle will be part  of talking points soon.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I doubt the radiation poisoned Russian soldier story is true. Has the whiff of rumor that can’t be confirmed and that will freak people out.  It’s good psyops if it gets to Russian soldiers and parents. 

That's why every story that involves anything nuke I take with a grain of salt.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I am riding a train from SE Poland/Ukraine border and my car is nearly all Ukrainian refugees.  The pace at the border has slowed significantly— most of those from the East who needed out are out.  These folks are mostly people who didn’t immediately have a a place to go and are being redirected to points west.  There’s a cat mewling its throat out. The hardest to watch are the moms with little kids and how hard they’re trying to keep them from acting up making noise on the train.  No one gives a fuck but moms are moms.

I agree with @Hefeweizen.  The people in the East of Europe are treating this like what it is— a major security and refugee crisis and are giving the Germans the side-eye.  Poles/Czechs/Slovaks want to keep refugees in their countries and the EU to help compensate. The west wants to redistribute people and wants it to be clear that they can’t stay. That seriously pissed people off after the endless lecturing over MENA/African migrant crisis when the West wanted to distribute them and offer permanent residence. 

With refugees eventually they wear out their welcome and the host country turns on them

10 hours ago, F250 said:

aggy would have cut down irradiated trees from the Red Forest to build their bonfire, which would then promptly collapse.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Auto Driller said:

Other than shelling Mariupol into the ground, is Russia actually gaining ground anywhere in the country right now? I know we are biased to pro-Ukraine news but it really seems like they are being pushed back along every front right now. The best news I have read is that tank production (and presumably, other armored vehicle production) is completely shut down meaning they can’t replace any of these equipment losses.

I believe as of last night Kherson is the only thing RU still holds west of the Dnieper river.

• Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

@texastough To piggyback on that, tanks are direct fire - you basically have to be in line-of-sight of your target, so we are talking well less than 2 miles.  The guns are also limited in caliber size both because of recoil, but also ammo storage.  Also, most of a tank's ammo is going to be anti-armor/anti-tank (with some high-explosive/anti-personnel stuff thrown in).  If they started shelling buildings, they'd be out of the high-explosive stuff within a few minutes.  

Plus, if they got close enough to shell buildings, they are within Javelin range.

The artillery the Russians are using (that MillerEP mentioned) is sitting way back, anywhere from 10 miles out to 30+ (MLRS) depending on the system.

These are our self-propelled guns, and they may look like tanks, and can technically do direct-fire/line-of-sight, but they are not used like tanks, and they are usually 10+ miles behind their targets.  They are very lightly-armored compared to a main battle tank, because the thing is already massively heavy to begin with.

1024px-Kings_of_battle_keep_the_fire;_1-

To piggyback off this ever further, it's also the types of ammo carried.  Those thin-skinned Paladins are a 155mm gun that uses a bevy of different rounds that are almost all designed as HE derivatives.  Direct impact.  Air burst.  Even rocket assisted.  All designed to take out exposed men/material and structures.  They also have different fire control systems to coordinate attacks in mass, move, and engage again at range

Tank rounds are primarily designed to take out other tanks.  You have a few HE rounds, but your primary armament are HEAT/SABOT rounds to take out other tanks in direct engagements.  Gyroscopic stabilizers help the tanks aim & fire while moving against other tracked vehicles.  I'm not even sure if they have the fire control systems to direct fire at those typical artillery engagement ranges?  Many modern main gun tubes are also smooth bore to better accommodate certain anti-tank rounds, while all the dedicated artillery tubes are grooved to better stabilize the rounds in flight.

Then you have loading.  If it's a prolonged attack and dozens of rounds are used, those Paladins and others can be loaded from the back.  Tank rounds have to come in from the main hatch up top, stored, and then utilized.  

The point of them being tracked to "look" like tanks is the armor helps defend the crew against small arms fire, but more importantly so they can keep up with and support the faster moving armored columns.  This is also why the smaller APC's are usually tracked.  So they can protect infantry during the lead up to the battlefield and then deploy them quickly.  

Edited by BabaYaga
  • Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, Hefeweizen said:

I think Russia is still feeling like it can ride this wave to the end and come out ok.  And some of the euro countries are waiting for generalized outrage to die down to see if they can re engage.  I wish I wasn’t so cynical about this but the further west you go in Europe there just isn’t the stamina.  Germany especially seems fucky with the euro/ruble trade right now for oil and gas.

Meanwhile the cost of weapons is starting to come up more and more in discussions so you can get that angle will be part  of talking points soon.

Been my fear for a while now.  The west and especially western media has the attention span of a hungry toddler.  

Just now, 956 Worldwide said:

Put simply, from day one this has been a poor case study of what the Russian military might do if its battlefield commanders were given a clear aim and clear instructions.  This is an inevitable outcome of Putin’s political gamesmanship and attempted blackmail which doesn’t work if every soldier in the field knows that he’s getting ready to invade Ukraine.

Imagine a world where we deploy thousands of troop with all their equipment, and ships to the Persian Gulf and the border of Iraq.  Then we leave them camping out for weeks at a time and tell them not to worry, it’s all just an exercise.  Where no one except a few generals and political figures are allowed input into the invasion planning and in even officers are told “you’re not going.”  Then a day or two out you’re told “surprise, we are invading! But no one is going to shoot back LOL.”  

Jocko beats this point home again and again and again.  Decentralized command.  If everyone in your chain of command doesn't know what is going on, you are in for a shit show.  Not just "what" needs to be done, but "why".  This allows them to make more informed decisions as situations on the ground change.  So the smaller teams are a part of and contribute to the larger overall goal.  

Easy to say.  Now imagine millions of hours needed between all these various groups training on adaptive coordination.  It's not something you can just snap your fingers and make happen.  No different in sports or even corporate teams.  

• Hook 'Em 2